UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kelvin Gastelum vs. Paulo Thiago in Indianapolis

6/4/13 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lulz McGee
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK!

I'm thinking Kelvin's taking it but I don't want them to cut Paulo but I don't want Kelvin to lose either. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 6:15 PM
Jack_Bauer
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got this Kelvin, you got this.

Tough first fight coming off of TUF though. Beating Uriah at MW and Thiago at WW would be quite the accomplishment at such a young age....

6/4/13 6:37 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin gonna do it again! Phone Post
6/4/13 6:40 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom2gunsWright - Thats punishment for fucking up DWs boy... Phone Post 3.0

6/4/13 7:30 PM
MartialArtsMixed
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really that tough for Kelvin. I see him wrestle ducking Thiago all fight Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:30 PM
MartialArtsMixed
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking' Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 8:33 PM
Seats Taken
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts -
Seats Taken -

Well of course they are going to throw him in with some sharks. He fucked up the second coming of Anderson Silva. Uriah is going to get build up fights, Kelvins getting tossed in the deep end to see if he can swim. I'll be routing for Kelvin but Thiago is a big up step in competition for him. 

There is no second coming of Anderson. They don't make artists like that. And Uriah sure as hell wouldn't be it, even if they did. Phone Post 3.0
I know that. Did you listen to Dana White leading up to and during the season? That's what I'm referring too. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:12 AM
MasterofMartialArts
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken -
MasterofMartialArts -
Seats Taken -

Well of course they are going to throw him in with some sharks. He fucked up the second coming of Anderson Silva. Uriah is going to get build up fights, Kelvins getting tossed in the deep end to see if he can swim. I'll be routing for Kelvin but Thiago is a big up step in competition for him. 

There is no second coming of Anderson. They don't make artists like that. And Uriah sure as hell wouldn't be it, even if they did. Phone Post 3.0
I know that. Did you listen to Dana White leading up to and during the season? That's what I'm referring too. Phone Post 3.0
Got you, carry on. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 4:54 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MieshaTatesSideBoob - Tough first fight but I wouldn't bet against Kelvin. Phone Post 3.0
I know I won't again hahaha Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 5:19 AM
hendofanforlife
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928's right nut pimple - 
MieshaTatesSideBoob - Tough first fight but I wouldn't bet against Kelvin. Phone Post 3.0
I know I won't again hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Lol
6/5/13 8:28 PM
subd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya`all bitches in this thread...
Kelvin got this shit.
6/5/13 11:27 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MexiCain AmeriCain - Tough fight for Kelvin, but he's always been the underdog....

War Kelvin Phone Post 3.0

This. 

WAR KELVIN!! 

6/6/13 12:09 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, tough fight to draw. Go after it, Kelvin.
6/6/13 1:17 AM
bekk46
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont see why everyone is so surprised to see kelvin with someone like thiago.Thiago is far from the top 10, and should be a good test to see how good kelvin is. This matchup reminds me of pearson vs couture. Pearson is far from a top 10 as but beating him means something. But if you cant youre not worth much to the ufc Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.