UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Arkham City any good?

6/4/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gord96
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys. I see Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year editon (wuth all DLC) is on sale on Steam for $7.50 today. Is it any good? Looks kinda fun. I didn't play Arkham Asylum.
6/4/13 7:58 PM
ColefistbumpedmyBuffer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you like batman or action games yeah Phone Post
6/4/13 8:04 PM
Gerbacio
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have them both....my new MSI 770 Lightning arriives tomorrow :D

6/4/13 8:34 PM
Masakyst
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.
6/4/13 8:50 PM
gord96
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Masakyst - Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.
Lol.

Sweet. For $7.50 why not. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 8:51 PM
gord96

Gerbacio -

i have them both....my new MSI 770 Lightning arriives tomorrow :D

Good choice. I have an MSI as well. No complaints. Great computers. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 9:55 PM
RobMcKenzie

So just don't use it.... Phone Post
6/5/13 1:06 AM
Mikusoraiden
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are depriving yourself of some really really great gaming if you don't play through both Asylum and City. Phone Post
6/5/13 10:02 PM
choadler
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden -  You are depriving yourself of some really really great gaming if you don't play through both Asylum and City. Phone Post

Second. Great games, amongst the top 10 in the past 5 years.

6/5/13 10:23 PM
GnP Sonnen
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its excellent Phone Post
6/5/13 10:27 PM
supersaiyan

Masakyst - Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.

lol

yeah Gordo GET it you will love it... I thought it was a badass game all around...

only part I didn't get to was finding Mr freeze to take some potion...problem was I couldn't freaking find Mr Freeze.

( heard this was nearing the of the game and of course I didn't know this) but naturally after so much frustration I traded back...(last year)

then I ran into a buddy who works at GAmestop and told him I will get the GOTY edition to try and finish..

the SCREWED MYSELF part is I f$$$ing deleted all the SAVES for the progress to make room on my PS3 ..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! .. I took the game back n said heck with it as I didn't want to go thru 90% of the game again .
6/5/13 11:04 PM
LFTM
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersaiyan -
Masakyst - Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.

lol

yeah Gordo GET it you will love it... I thought it was a badass game all around...

only part I didn't get to was finding Mr freeze to take some potion...problem was I couldn't freaking find Mr Freeze.

( heard this was nearing the of the game and of course I didn't know this) but naturally after so much frustration I traded back...(last year)

then I ran into a buddy who works at GAmestop and told him I will get the GOTY edition to try and finish..

the SCREWED MYSELF part is I f$$$ing deleted all the SAVES for the progress to make room on my PS3 ..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! .. I took the game back n said heck with it as I didn't want to go thru 90% of the game again .
If memory serves, the section with Freeze isn't that late in the game. Phone Post
6/5/13 11:17 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a must play IMO. The game strikes a great balance of combat, stealth, and puzzle solving. All set in this dark, atmospheric city that you're free to roam, there is a lot to keep you busy. The free flowing combat system really makes the fighting stand out. I spent hours and hours just playing the combat challenges. To top it all off if you're a fan of the comics you'll enjoy the character bios, photos, and various side quests. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 4:06 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are blowjobs good? Is anal good? Are tittays posted on the OG without bannings good, OP?

Hell yeah it is. Phone Post
6/6/13 9:24 AM
BigWilliam
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES
6/6/13 3:37 PM
Flexo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just beat Asylum and just started City. Fuckin awesome games, going to play right meow. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 3:49 PM
gord96

I got it. Thanks for the recommendations. Fun game. I don't even really like comic books, but enjoy this. It's fun to read all the bio's and stuff too. Combat is a hoot. For $7.50 it seems like one could not go wrong.
6/9/13 2:55 PM
jmont

got a free copy with my xbox, dont know if ill ever play I youtubed it and looks boring as hell, why should I play? whats good about it? Phone Post
6/9/13 3:24 PM
Mikusoraiden
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmont - got a free copy with my xbox, dont know if ill ever play I youtubed it and looks boring as hell, why should I play? whats good about it? Phone Post
So you got a game machine, with a game, everybody tells you that the game is universally good across the board, one of the best in fact, and you don't think you will even put the game that you already own in the system to give it a chance....

Wanna just give me your Xbox and copy of the game? Phone Post
6/9/13 3:37 PM
supersaiyan

Mikusoraiden - 
jmont - got a free copy with my xbox, dont know if ill ever play I youtubed it and looks boring as hell, why should I play? whats good about it? Phone Post
So you got a game machine, with a game, everybody tells you that the game is universally good across the board, one of the best in fact, and you don't think you will even put the game that you already own in the system to give it a chance....

people are funny like that and I agree with everything you said..

if a game came with my system why on EARTH would anyone go to Youtube for an assessment without even trying the dang game??
6/9/13 5:01 PM
jmont

supersaiyan -
Mikusoraiden - 

if a game came with my system why on EARTH would anyone go to Youtube for an assessment without even trying the dang game??
lol I see your points it just seems like a cheesy fighting game and id have to type in that tedious code and install onto my xbox, its 7 gb. im asking you huys if its a really good game becuase if not ill give the code to a friend Phone Post
6/9/13 5:04 PM
jcblass

I don't like comics or super hero games, with that said AC was one of the best games I have ever played.
6/9/13 5:37 PM
supersaiyan

jmont - 
supersaiyan -
Mikusoraiden - 

lol I see your points it just seems like a cheesy fighting game and id have to type in that tedious code and install onto my xbox, its 7 gb. im asking you huys if its a really good game becuase if not ill give the code to a friend Phone Post

there is a demo for Arkham Asylum on PSN so I am sure its in the Xboxlive marketplace..

try that out n see how it feels bro :) its not any different than AC ...the game mechanics n combat system is the same .
6/9/13 5:57 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing game, one of the best this gen. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 6:38 PM
Flexo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LFTM -
supersaiyan -

lol

If memory serves, the section with Freeze isn't that late in the game. Phone Post
I hope not, I just started the game and finished that part yesterday. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.