UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Arkham City any good?

6/9/13 6:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gord96
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -
LFTM -
supersaiyan -
Masakyst - Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.

lol

yeah Gordo GET it you will love it... I thought it was a badass game all around...

only part I didn't get to was finding Mr freeze to take some potion...problem was I couldn't freaking find Mr Freeze.

( heard this was nearing the of the game and of course I didn't know this) but naturally after so much frustration I traded back...(last year)

then I ran into a buddy who works at GAmestop and told him I will get the GOTY edition to try and finish..

the SCREWED MYSELF part is I f$$$ing deleted all the SAVES for the progress to make room on my PS3 ..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! .. I took the game back n said heck with it as I didn't want to go thru 90% of the game again .
If memory serves, the section with Freeze isn't that late in the game. Phone Post
I hope not, I just started the game and finished that part yesterday. Phone Post 3.0
It's at the start. I'm only 3% in and on the Freeze mission. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:59 AM
Mikusoraiden
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmont -
supersaiyan -
Mikusoraiden - 
jmont - got a free copy with my xbox, dont know if ill ever play I youtubed it and looks boring as hell, why should I play? whats good about it? Phone Post
So you got a game machine, with a game, everybody tells you that the game is universally good across the board, one of the best in fact, and you don't think you will even put the game that you already own in the system to give it a chance....

Wanna just give me your Xbox and copy of the game? Phone Post

people are funny like that and I agree with everything you said..

if a game came with my system why on EARTH would anyone go to Youtube for an assessment without even trying the dang game??
lol I see your points it just seems like a cheesy fighting game and id have to type in that tedious code and install onto my xbox, its 7 gb. im asking you huys if its a really good game becuase if not ill give the code to a friend Phone Post
Would you be willing to send me the code if you won't use it? I beat it as a rental and would love to own a copy so I can go back and finish it 100%. Phone Post
6/21/13 3:07 AM
lilhef517
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LFTM -
supersaiyan -
Masakyst - Uhh yeah, have you been living in a north korean labor camp? That's one of the best games to have come out recently, or ever.

lol

yeah Gordo GET it you will love it... I thought it was a badass game all around...

only part I didn't get to was finding Mr freeze to take some potion...problem was I couldn't freaking find Mr Freeze.

( heard this was nearing the of the game and of course I didn't know this) but naturally after so much frustration I traded back...(last year)

then I ran into a buddy who works at GAmestop and told him I will get the GOTY edition to try and finish..

the SCREWED MYSELF part is I f$$$ing deleted all the SAVES for the progress to make room on my PS3 ..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! .. I took the game back n said heck with it as I didn't want to go thru 90% of the game again .
If memory serves, the section with Freeze isn't that late in the game. Phone Post
Its very early in the game Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.