UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> FABLE-ANNIVERSARY

6/5/13 12:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Saiga12
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/13 12:38 AM

HD Version of the original FABLE (I'm hoping The Lost Chapters too) out later this year! This was the first game I bought when I got back into playing games. I was bored on vacation and decided after seeing a few commercials I was going to buy an OG XBOX and FABLE. Rest is history.

http://lionhead.com/fable-anniversary-coming-soon/
Fable Anniversary Coming Soon!

You asked for it, So we’re making it!

News today is that Lionhhead are bringing Fable Anniversary, a re-mastered version of Fable: The Lost Chapters, to Xbox 360. Promising a complete HD graphical overhaul and achievements for the first time, Fable fans will be able to rediscover the game that started it all later this year.

Ted Timmins, Lead Designer, who worked on the original Fable as a games tester: “We’re really excited to be bringing a re-mastered version of Fable: The Lost Chapters to the Xbox 360. It’s been one of the biggest community requests as we know how much the fans love the original game.”

Ted is one of our biggest Fable fans and you can hear him talk more about bringing Jack Back in the Major Nelson Announce Podcast:

6/5/13 12:39 AM
Saiga12
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teaser
6/5/13 1:05 AM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I have to say is...

Fuck. Yes. Phone Post
6/5/13 7:36 AM
TheJits46
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chicken chasea? You chase chickens? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:28 PM
Zanzoken
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll probably pick this up on the cheap at some point. The first Fable was flawed and overhyped but still had its strong points.

I really don't understand how they managed to make Fable 2 and 3 so shitty though.
6/5/13 3:44 PM
disbeliever
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Any idea when Fable 4 is coming?
6/5/13 9:44 PM
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will buy. First Fable is a really solid game. Phone Post
6/5/13 11:23 PM
TheJits46

disbeliever - Any idea when Fable 4 is coming?
I'm Pretty sure Peter Moleyneux's lies and over exaggeration ruined the series. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 11:17 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get this, I like all the Fable games.
6/7/13 1:31 PM
disbeliever
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
TheJits46 - 
I'm Pretty sure Peter Moleyneux's lies and over exaggeration ruined the series. Phone Post 3.0

So they won't be making a Fable 4?
6/7/13 10:57 PM
TheJits46

disbeliever -
TheJits46 - 

Well there was a horrible aborted fetus of a kinect game released called Fable: Journey which was an on rails shooter. as far as an actual fable 4 we probably would hae heard something about it by now. But who knows, maybe they are testingthe waters withthis anniversary edition to see if theres any interest left. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 11:45 PM
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheJits46 -
disbeliever -
TheJits46 - 

Well there was a horrible aborted fetus of a kinect game released called Fable: Journey which was an on rails shooter. as far as an actual fable 4 we probably would hae heard something about it by now. But who knows, maybe they are testingthe waters withthis anniversary edition to see if theres any interest left. Phone Post 3.0
I think Fable 4 will be announced at E3. Phone Post
6/8/13 7:06 AM
TheJits46

^As long as peter isn't there. Now i understand why people didn't like fable 1 or 2, it's because of his goddamn lies that i was so utterly dissappointed and angered with 3. Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 1:52 PM
nostripewhite

They're making 4 but Peter won't be involved.

Journey was needed to introduce a new character. Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 8:29 PM
supersaiyan

I actually liked F2 and enjoyed the demo for F3..

played Fable (from xbox) but didn't get to play much with it much
6/8/13 8:58 PM

TheJits46 - ^As long as peter isn't there. Now i understand why people didn't like fable 1 or 2, it's because of his goddamn lies that i was so utterly dissappointed and angered with 3. Phone Post 3.0
What do people say about Fable 1 that makes them not like it? Phone Post
6/9/13 8:03 AM
TheJits46

UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe! -
TheJits46 - ^As long as peter isn't there. Now i understand why people didn't like fable 1 or 2, it's because of his goddamn lies that i was so utterly dissappointed and angered with 3. Phone Post 3.0
What do people say about Fable 1 that makes them not like it? Phone Post
Peter told gamers that it was to be the most groundbreaking Rpg ever made. The world would be constantly changing around you based on your decisions, the world would be massive and it would be long as hell. Fable didn't really deliver on any of these but was still a helluva game Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 3:49 PM
supersaiyan

no one man can please the masses...its futile
6/17/13 11:12 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very happy about this.

I used to routinely complete Fable start to finish once a week for a pretty long time.

One of my favourite video games of all time. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 12:39 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never played the original just started 3 back up because it was free

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.