UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Kingdom Rush: Frontiers (ipad)

6/5/13 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comes out tomorrow for Ipad.

I loved part 1 and this is the highly anticipated sequel!

6/5/13 2:30 PM
Jack Carter
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/6/13 2:13 PM
Jack Carter

Very fun game!

6/7/13 4:23 PM
DantheDJ
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got it today... Damn this is a harder game! Even on casual mode I can't beat the crimson valley Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 4:54 PM
Jack Carter

The last level on campaign is crazy hard. The wizard releases some magical being that summons mini version of him and he zaps your towers out of existence. Even on casual, I cannot beat it.

Oh well, time for some grinding to level up more.

6/18/13 6:05 PM
Jack Carter

I just beat every level on Veteran mode

I rule Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 1:08 PM
BKViper
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Jack.  Did you complete all 3 modes for each level?

I'm about half way through the game right now.  I've done all 3 modes of each level on Veteran so far.

The worst was on one of the levels when you only have one life, and I was on the very last wave, and the next to the last enemy got through and I lost.  Had to play the entire thing over again, and was uber pissed, because I had my 2 on-call troops available, but I didn't see the little guy at the finish line before it was too late.  I could have stopped him if I was paying better attention!

6/20/13 1:28 PM
Jack Carter

Yep, all maps, all modes, veteran difficulty.

That last level is a bitch towards the end because that ghost keeps zapping towers out of existence and if I'm not on my game I would miss replacing one and that meant defeat.

Nothing left to do so I'm back to playing the first Kingdom Rush which is wayyyyy more difficult. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 7:18 PM
DantheDJ
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got stuck and have given up for now, do you have any tips for generally getting through levels? Do you use the gems to help you? I've just been hoarding them for a rainy day, not got a single thing. And Which hero is the best? Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 8:22 PM
Jack Carter

Right off the bat I purchased the dragon hero for $7.99 so that helped.

You do not need to spend any gems to beat any level. In fact, any level that I initially defeated using gem items, I went back and did it without them.

The key is to know your enemies. The ones wearing metal helmets? Arrows and Artillery don't do much. But a mage tower will inflict the most damage.

Ninjas that shoot arrows? When you see them, bring down hell fire from the heaveans or you can foil their arrow attacks by sending in swordsmen to get them when they come in range.

Scorpions? I actually haven't found anything that does and real damage to them.

9/28/13 2:34 PM
Jack Carter

There's been an update!

New levels added:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.