UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CRAZY FIGHT in the Middle of the HIGHWAY!!!

6/6/13 1:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two guys grappling (well one guy getting grappled) in the middle of a busy highway. Turns out the bald dude is Richard Brun a VIP bodyguard. Looks like he TRANES...Anyone know him?

6/6/13 1:29 PM
Haulport

6/6/13 1:37 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

405 s Beach Blvd

6/6/13 1:38 PM
Dogman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The skinny guy was prolly at fault, but the bald dude seem like a huge douchebag!
6/6/13 1:38 PM
Foos
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video doesn't make Richard Brun look very good
6/6/13 1:41 PM
Haulport

Foos - Video doesn't make Richard Brun look very good

I wish he broke the dude'a arm actually.

6/6/13 1:46 PM
Ministry of Truth

Sad fight, really. Both looked like kids battling in the schoolyard.

Best part was the police showing up and stopping the childish behavior.
6/6/13 1:48 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's the fight?

I see some meathead and some truck driver who begin in a lover's embrace on the hot concrete, into a little exchange until the cops come.

This is no fight.

6/6/13 1:49 PM
Haulport

Ugh, it's crazy because they are in the middle of the highway.

6/6/13 1:52 PM
cool hand Ed
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 

lol

VU buddy

tough crowd

thanks for posting
6/6/13 1:53 PM
Haulport

cool hand Ed - 
Haulport - 

lol

VU buddy

tough crowd

thanks for posting

Hahahha. Thanks. VU back atcha

6/6/13 1:54 PM
Hessian
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Met Richard before and the video does not surprise me.

I would be surprised if he is still getting VIP work with his history and surely suing clients does not help ones career.
6/6/13 1:56 PM
Kostakio
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/6/13 1:57 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 

But they're not doing anything.

Maybe we differ on crazy, sir.

If I approached in my Multipla on said highway and saw three clowns laying dynamite in the shape of a cow, while firefighters wearing antique diving suits shot cotton candy all over the clowns, and then a giant swarm of pterodactyls swooped down and grabbed one of the firefighters and put him on top of the truck, and then he began to sing the "Skip-It" ad from the 90's, and then the other drivers who had exited their vehicles, joined in, I'd say that was weird.

Sorry, my meds ran out yesty.
6/6/13 1:59 PM
Vaginal Tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Ground fighting on asphalt has to be very unpleasant.

2. Learn jiu jitsu

3 tough to take lady cops serious when they jump out if the car and all I can think of are lesbian jokes.

4 what's the difference between citizens arrest and unlawful imprisonment? Bald guy was basically holding him captive. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Adrenalin dump. He rallied pretty well actually. 

6/6/13 2:01 PM
Winston Wolf

what a bully
6/6/13 2:06 PM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a couple of fucking morons.
6/6/13 2:10 PM
future_jabroni
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see what problem people have with the bald guy. He defended himself against someone with a metal pipe in a road rage situation. The skinny dude admitted during the video that it was his metal pipe. I seriously doubt the bald guy started a fight against someone with a metal pipe. He just disarmed him and he actually showed some great restraint. He had control of the guy and chose not to beat the hell out him. He obviously wanted to wait until the cops got there so that he could press charges against the metal pipe guy.
6/6/13 2:11 PM
ranier wolfcastle
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from youtube uploader:

Published on Jun 5, 2013

Yesterday I jumped out of my car to kick a lead pipe away from two guys that were brawling on the ground in the right hand lane on the 405 S right in front of the Beach Blvd. exit. By the time I got to them the bigger guy had taken control of the fight and had the other guy pinned down. I got rid of the pipe and kept the camera rolling for the cops. This is the video that was submitted as evidence to CHP shortly after the incident. Turns out the bigger guy was Richard Brun, a professional bodyguard of 20+ years to top level executives and celebrities. The other guy was a truck driver who had just attacked Brun with the lead pipe. He had just struck Brun with one shot to the ribcage under his left arm with the pipe before Brun disarmed him and took him to the ground. Brun had been on the phone with the cops several times before the incident escalated. It took the cops about 8 minutes to arrive. This is how it went down.

6/6/13 2:13 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/13 2:13 PM
Click For MMA Videos

wow, that's five mins away from me..same exit as kings mma, tiki's gym and others.  Would love the back story, but good for baldy not being a victim to road rage.  Looks like the trucker tried to act hard with a lead pipe and had his bluff called by a certifed bald bad ass.  His business card looked like it said global 360 protection; maybe he is a security expert or bodygaurd.   Nice back control...nice jab.....hands up protecting himself at all times to avoid a mayweather style KO....  Baldy is a bad ass.

EDIT:  lol above poster posted backstory as I was posting..thanks buddy voted up

6/6/13 2:14 PM
Haulport

Hessian - Met Richard before and the video does not surprise me.

I would be surprised if he is still getting VIP work with his history and surely suing clients does not help ones career.

Please....................tell us more.... : )

6/6/13 2:15 PM
Rudi

Later Phone Post
6/6/13 2:20 PM
ShawnTheBadger
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed it.

Pretty easy to determine that Bald Guy was on the phone with the cops during the time-frame that the truck-driver was chasing him and threatening him with the lead pipe.

Once they got stopped, the trucker came after him with the pipe.  Fight ensues.  Skinny dude gets owned. 

I think you gentlemen are missing a key point in Bald Dudes behaviors.

Bald Dude was crafty as fuck and knew exactly what he was doing on camera.  That performance was carefully calculated.  He was being deliberate in his motions, hands, body-language, his language, and restrained in the violence on purpose, on camera, and only doing what was necessary.  Never escalating (punching) until clearly attacked.

Watch it again.  He could have fucked that dude up, really badly, or choked him out, on multiple occassions.

Solid, calculated, clever, intelligent work by Bald Dude.  Fucking brilliant really.

He owned that Skinny dude both physically and Legally.

Don't mess with mean ol' men.

6/6/13 2:22 PM
PoRrIDgE FC

what an enormous waste of my precious time

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.