UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CRAZY FIGHT in the Middle of the HIGHWAY!!!

6/6/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/13 2:38 PM
Vaginal Tear - 1. Ground fighting on asphalt has to be very unpleasant.

2. Learn jiu jitsu

3 tough to take lady cops serious when they jump out if the car and all I can think of are lesbian jokes.

4 what's the difference between citizens arrest and unlawful imprisonment? Bald guy was basically holding him captive. Phone Post 3.0

1)  I have a permanent white nickel-sized scar on my right elbow, and a silver-dollar sized permanent reddish-pink scar on my right knee, both from scrapping on concrete/asphalt as a bouncer.

I also still own my Mini-mag from the clubs, carried it on my right hip.  It is all fucked-up and deeply scratched.  Also ruined many pairs of pants, did not save those.

2) Not too bad of thug-jitsu and attempted trips/sweeps.

3) LOL.

4) Unlawful imprisonment is when you're holding someone on no grounds whatsoever, it is then you the detainer that is in the wrong.   Once someone has committed a crime, you can hold them, as long as you immediately phone the police.  You can even hold them in cuffs, no problems.  The cops will un-cuff the offender and hand you back your hardware.  But you cannot hold someone and then wait beyond a reasonable amount of time (a couple minutes I would suppose) to phone the authorities.

6/6/13 2:38 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - 
Vaginal Tear - 1. Ground fighting on asphalt has to be very unpleasant.

2. Learn jiu jitsu

3 tough to take lady cops serious when they jump out if the car and all I can think of are lesbian jokes.

4 what's the difference between citizens arrest and unlawful imprisonment? Bald guy was basically holding him captive. Phone Post 3.0

1)  I have a permanent white nickel-sized scar on my right elbow, and a silver-dollar sized permanent reddish-pink scar on my right knee, both from scrapping on concrete/asphalt as a bouncer.

I also still own my Mini-mag from the clubs, carried it on my right hip.  It is all fucked-up and deeply scratched.  Also ruined many pairs of pants, did not save those.

2) Not too bad of thug-jitsu and attempted trips/sweeps.

3) LOL.

4) Unlawful imprisonment is when you're holding someone on no grounds whatsoever, it is then you the detainer that is in the wrong.   Once someone has committed a crime, you can hold them, as long as you immediately phone the police.  You can even hold them in cuffs, no problems.  The cops will un-cuff the offender and hand you back your hardware.  But you cannot hold someone and then wait beyond a reasonable amount of time (a couple minutes I would suppose) to phone the authorities.

So I should probably go call the cops now or else that chick in the basement will be right about what she keeps calling me........

BRB

6/6/13 2:44 PM
Slydawg

lame
6/6/13 2:51 PM
Haulport

Kamakosmo - 
ShawnTheBadger - 

I enjoyed it.

Pretty easy to determine that Bald Guy was on the phone with the cops during the time-frame that the truck-driver was chasing him and threatening him with the lead pipe.

Once they got stopped, the trucker came after him with the pipe.  Fight ensues.  Skinny dude gets owned. 

I think you gentlemen are missing a key point in Bald Dudes behaviors.

Bald Dude was crafty as fuck and knew exactly what he was doing on camera.  That performance was carefully calculated.  He was being deliberate in his motions, hands, body-language, his language, and restrained in the violence on purpose, on camera, and only doing what was necessary.  Never escalating (punching) until clearly attacked.

Watch it again.  He could have fucked that dude up, really badly, or choked him out, on multiple occassions.

Solid, calculated, clever, intelligent work by Bald Dude.  Fucking brilliant really.

He owned that Skinny dude both physically and Legally.

Don't mess with mean ol' men.

I think we just ID'd the bald dude.

lol

6/6/13 3:00 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - 
Haulport - 

Ugh, it's crazy because they are in the middle of the highway.

But they're not doing anything.

Maybe we differ on crazy, sir.

If I approached in my Multipla on said highway and saw three clowns laying dynamite in the shape of a cow, while firefighters wearing antique diving suits shot cotton candy all over the clowns, and then a giant swarm of pterodactyls swooped down and grabbed one of the firefighters and put him on top of the truck, and then he began to sing the "Skip-It" ad from the 90's, and then the other drivers who had exited their vehicles, joined in, I'd say that was weird.

Sorry, my meds ran out yesty.

Iunno where the shit you go to work, but if I'm commuting and see a dude attack someone with a pipe, get disarmed and subdued, then see a pair of cops hold them both at gunpoint -- and all of this occuring in the middle of the highway -- well, I'd consider that a story to tell.
6/6/13 3:04 PM
Kirik
1844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Bodyguard guy handled it about perfectly. Appeared to have Tony Blauer training, too. Real situation are never like on Kung Fu Theater

6/6/13 3:17 PM
JimmersonzGlove
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're both lucky they didn't get ran over by some OC d-bag with a lifted truck.
6/6/13 3:18 PM
BeatonHauff
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 3:19 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/13 3:39 PM
press charges for kicking the guys ass ? ya he had a pipe then got his ass kicked .Not sure theres need to call cops But tough call
6/6/13 3:35 PM
SBogar
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why he just didn't continue to hold him down but props to Brun for being more in control than I would of been.
6/6/13 3:36 PM
Trane

Edited: 06/06/13 3:38 PM
Good job by Braun to prevent a sucker punch you can tell the skinny guy wanted to by using diversion tactics, looking away etc. which of course would not work on Braun. Also lol @ how the bully road rager tries to play himself off as the victim when he's helpless.
6/6/13 3:37 PM
In Limbo
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first glance baldy looks like a bully

knowing the backstory, baldy was in the right  IMO

6/6/13 3:45 PM
D241
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff. Got my adrenaline flowing.

I haven't been a fight since UFC 103 weigh ins, but it just so happened to also be on the highway of George Bush freeway during rush hour. Luckily fight ended before cops came.

6/6/13 3:55 PM
HexRei

Is there anyone actually backing the bald guy's story of what happened before the recording starts? Do we have a witness rather than just people repeating what baldy said?

Simply having a metal pipe isn't a crime, if bald dude had started road raging on me for example, I might grab a metal pipe to defend myself, and it would be pretty fucked up if I got in trouble for having it.
6/6/13 4:06 PM
Haulport

HexRei - Is there anyone actually backing the bald guy's story of what happened before the recording starts? Do we have a witness rather than just people repeating what baldy said?

Simply having a metal pipe isn't a crime, if bald dude had started road raging on me for example, I might grab a metal pipe to defend myself, and it would be pretty fucked up if I got in trouble for having it.

I kind of think of it like this: If you are the skinny guy and you are in the cab of your very big truck with a pipe in your hand WTF would you ever get out on the street if a guy is road raging on you unarmed? Stay in the cab and smash his head in if he busts your window and tries to get in.

The fact that skinny, on the video, claims ownership of the pipe "gimme my pipe back" pretty much cements him as the aggressor imo (but ya never know.............people is crazy).

6/6/13 4:06 PM
Haulport

D241 - 

I haven't been a fight since UFC 103 weigh ins, but it just so happened to also be on the highway of George Bush freeway during rush hour. Luckily fight ended before cops came.

D.....are you the skinny guy?

6/6/13 4:07 PM
Haulport

Winston Wolf - press charges for kicking the guys ass ? ya he had a pipe then got his ass kicked .Not sure theres need to call cops But tough call

Eh, if he's fucking crazy enough to just jump out of his truck and start attacking people with pipes it's probably best for him to take a State sponsored vacation.....

6/6/13 4:08 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would have taken about five cops to do what Richard Burns did.
6/6/13 5:20 PM
Dogman

Little skinny guy should have kick Dick in the ball so are he would never have kids. Balldylocks was on an ego trip.
6/6/13 5:23 PM
Dogman

In Limbo - 

first glance baldy looks like a bully

knowing the backstory, baldy was in the right  IMO

I think the story is BS. Baldy was fucking with the guy just enough to get him going. then tried to look like the good guy on film.
6/6/13 5:30 PM
B_Goetz

Bald guy pulled over for a fight, but didn't want to get hit with a pipe. I'd be interested to know if he got out of it without being charged.

Interesting use of kesa gatame, but he inexplicably allowed the guy to control his wrist, as well as step over his leg which lead to the escape. His back control was better. Not sure why he let the guy up from there.
6/6/13 5:57 PM
D241
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
D241 - 

D.....are you the skinny guy?

lol

I was the smaller man in my fight, but sadly I don't think anyone caught mine on video.

I am bigger than the skinny guy in the video, but the asshole who tried to fight me is bigger/younger than the bald guy in that video.

I did good, held my own. But I have these Denver Bronco sandals that I ordered from NFL.com. They don't have number sizes, just S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc....I was wearing those and they are super large for my feet, and when I went for a double leg on the highway, I ended up popping off my big toe nail. Didn't hurt due to adrenaline and didn't hurt when adrenaline wore off, but it looked nasty. What hurt me most was road rash on my knees from grappling on the cement.

6/6/13 6:02 PM
HexRei

sure... road rash on your knees... from grappling. ;)
6/6/13 6:25 PM
pm1964
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/13 6:30 PM
I think some people are missing the quote from the eyewitness who saw skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe before baldy took the pipe away from him and subdued him.

Also, according to this news report, the CHP backed up the key points of Brun's story. Skinny pipe wielder was arrested and charged with assault. Brun was not charged.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9127778
6/6/13 6:27 PM
Tinerrz

. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.