UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CRAZY FIGHT in the Middle of the HIGHWAY!!!

6/6/13 6:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
6/6/13 7:06 PM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - Is there anyone actually backing the bald guy's story of what happened before the recording starts? Do we have a witness rather than just people repeating what baldy said?

Simply having a metal pipe isn't a crime, if bald dude had started road raging on me for example, I might grab a metal pipe to defend myself, and it would be pretty fucked up if I got in trouble for having it.

This is a good point. The video doesn't show the whole story.

What if Brun was driving like an asshole, cuts off trucker dude, slams on the brakes and hops out of his car threatening to beat up trucker guy.

Skinny trucker guy scared for his life tries to gain the upper hand by using a pipe.

Pipe is removed

Roll the cameras

Brun being in the security industry for awhile knows how to play to the cameras.
6/6/13 7:21 PM
yabadaba
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/13 7:23 PM
pm1964 - I think some people are missing the quote from the eyewitness who saw skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe before baldy took the pipe away from him and subdued him.

Also, according to this news report, the CHP backed up the key points of Brun's story. Skinny pipe wielder was arrested and charged with assault. Brun was not charged.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9127778

Which eyewitness? Maybe I missed it but I think the only eyewitness account posted on this thread was from the guy who shot the video and as I read it he didn't see skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe. Here's what he saw:

"Yesterday I jumped out of my car to kick a lead pipe away from two guys that were brawling on the ground in the right hand lane on the 405 S right in front of the Beach Blvd. exit. By the time I got to them the bigger guy had taken control of the fight and had the other guy pinned down." 

Here's what he seems to have picked up later:

"Turns out the bigger guy was Richard Brun, a professional bodyguard of 20+ years to top level executives and celebrities. The other guy was a truck driver who had just attacked Brun with the lead pipe."

I'm not saying his story isn't true but I don't think we've seen anyone directly corroborate (or contradict) the claim that skinny guy attacked him.

6/6/13 7:26 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive had my road rage incidents and i always try to diffuse the situation instead of escalating it to an episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" but sometimes the other party crosses the line. Instead of hot asphalt jiujitsu i prefer a nice face full of pepper spray to defend myself from idiots like this. You should see how fast a road raged asshole turns into a crying bitch looking for water after a nice spray of mace. I think i will start a thread on "road rage incidents" to share a couple of stories. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 7:50 PM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 - Ive had my road rage incidents and i always try to diffuse the situation instead of escalating it to an episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" but sometimes the other party crosses the line. Instead of hot asphalt jiujitsu i prefer a nice face full of pepper spray to defend myself from idiots like this. You should see how fast a road raged asshole turns into a crying bitch looking for water after a nice spray of mace. I think i will start a thread on "road rage incidents" to share a couple of stories. Phone Post 3.0

That thread has potential
6/6/13 10:01 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foos - 
HexRei - Is there anyone actually backing the bald guy's story of what happened before the recording starts? Do we have a witness rather than just people repeating what baldy said?

Simply having a metal pipe isn't a crime, if bald dude had started road raging on me for example, I might grab a metal pipe to defend myself, and it would be pretty fucked up if I got in trouble for having it.

What if Brun was driving like an asshole, cuts off trucker dude, slams on the brakes and hops out of his car threatening to beat up trucker guy.

Skinny trucker guy scared for his life tries to gain the upper hand by using a pipe.

Pipe is removed

Roll the cameras

Brun being in the security industry for awhile knows how to play to the cameras.

I answered this before: if you are trucker and you have a pipe, why get out of your cab? He is well protected in his truck and has a weapon. The fact that he was outside his cab makes me think he was the aggressor.

FYI, looks like this is hitting national news now: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/06/Bloody-Road-Rage-Fight-on-the-405-Freeway-Caught-on-Video

6/6/13 10:03 PM
Haulport

D241 - 
Haulport - 
D241 - 

Good stuff. Got my adrenaline flowing.

I haven't been a fight since UFC 103 weigh ins, but it just so happened to also be on the highway of George Bush freeway during rush hour. Luckily fight ended before cops came.

D.....are you the skinny guy?

lol

I was the smaller man in my fight, but sadly I don't think anyone caught mine on video.

I am bigger than the skinny guy in the video, but the asshole who tried to fight me is bigger/younger than the bald guy in that video.

I did good, held my own. But I have these Denver Bronco sandals that I ordered from NFL.com. They don't have number sizes, just S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc....I was wearing those and they are super large for my feet, and when I went for a double leg on the highway, I ended up popping off my big toe nail. Didn't hurt due to adrenaline and didn't hurt when adrenaline wore off, but it looked nasty. What hurt me most was road rash on my knees from grappling on the cement.

Hmmmm...this sounds suspicious like Tito's "dress shoes" explanation for his fight with Lee Murry going badly.....

D..........................Are you Jacob Tito Ortiz?

6/6/13 10:42 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pm1964 - I think some people are missing the quote from the eyewitness who saw skinny pipe wielder hit baldy with the pipe before baldy took the pipe away from him and subdued him.

Also, according to this news report, the CHP backed up the key points of Brun's story. Skinny pipe wielder was arrested and charged with assault. Brun was not charged.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9127778

good post

In the end, police arrested Saavedra and charged him with assault with a deadly weapon. He was being held on $25,000 bail. Brun suffered cuts and bruises, but was otherwise okay, authorities said. The video was turned over to the CHP, which was investigating the incident.

6/7/13 12:08 AM
YeahButNotInTheEyes
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why was the cop being an asshole? I didn't know it was policy to point your gun at two unarmed men in the middle of a busy highway. What a dickhead. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 12:22 AM
crowbar
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I`ve been arrested twice for battery from fighting on the freeway.

6/7/13 1:24 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

YeahButNotInTheEyes - Why was the cop being an asshole? I didn't know it was policy to point your gun at two unarmed men in the middle of a busy highway. What a dickhead. Phone Post 3.0

I'd do the same thing, you don't know who is who and it's the easiest way to control the situation without putting yourself at risk. She was just doing her job and I don't think she did anything wrong.
6/7/13 2:40 AM
Foos

Haulport - 
Foos - 

Pipe is removed

Roll the cameras

I answered this before: if you are trucker and you have a pipe, why get out of your cab? He is well protected in his truck and has a weapon. The fact that he was outside his cab makes me think he was the aggressor.

FYI, looks like this is hitting national news now: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/06/Bloody-Road-Rage-Fight-on-the-405-Freeway-Caught-on-Video

Perhaps they are both douchebags. On one hand you have big, trained, security guy who easily wins in a hand to hand confrontation, on the other hand you have a skinny ass trucker who doesn't want to back down so he evens things up by grabbing a pipe.

6/7/13 3:14 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if dude came after him with lead pipe then all is well in the world... wonder what got the trucker out onto the street with a lead pipe in the first place... coke much?
6/7/13 5:37 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YeahButNotInTheEyes - Why was the cop being an asshole? I didn't know it was policy to point your gun at two unarmed men in the middle of a busy highway. What a dickhead. Phone Post 3.0

How did the cop know they weren't armed? They handled it perfect.
6/7/13 6:13 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bald fuck should be charged with deprivation of liberty Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 8:50 AM
RPBJJ
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
ShawnTheBadger - 

I enjoyed it.

Pretty easy to determine that Bald Guy was on the phone with the cops during the time-frame that the truck-driver was chasing him and threatening him with the lead pipe.

Once they got stopped, the trucker came after him with the pipe.  Fight ensues.  Skinny dude gets owned. 

I think you gentlemen are missing a key point in Bald Dudes behaviors.

Bald Dude was crafty as fuck and knew exactly what he was doing on camera.  That performance was carefully calculated.  He was being deliberate in his motions, hands, body-language, his language, and restrained in the violence on purpose, on camera, and only doing what was necessary.  Never escalating (punching) until clearly attacked.

Watch it again.  He could have fucked that dude up, really badly, or choked him out, on multiple occassions.

Solid, calculated, clever, intelligent work by Bald Dude.  Fucking brilliant really.

He owned that Skinny dude both physically and Legally.

Don't mess with mean ol' men.

I think we just ID'd the bald dude.

or his boyfriend...
6/7/13 9:02 AM
Zaph
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The bald dude is a piece of shit bully. Phone Post
6/7/13 9:05 AM
Zaph
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ addendum: granted, I don't know how it started, but blocking him from getting in his truck and driving away was a dick move. Phone Post
6/7/13 9:34 AM
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -  ^ addendum: granted, I don't know how it started, but blocking him from getting in his truck and driving away was a dick move. Phone Post

You sir, are utterly clueless.

Trucker chases Bald Guy while both are in their respective vehicles.

Bald Guy is on the phone with the LEO's during the chase.

Trucker gets out and attacks with a deadly weapon.

Trucker strikes Bald Guy with said deadly weapon.

Bald Guy restrains Trucker and does not let him leave the scene of the felony assualt.  LEO's on the way.

So it is now a "dick move" to stop someone and hold them for the LEO's when they have committed felony assault?

Is that your well-thought-out arguement?

6/7/13 9:49 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

lol 

6/7/13 9:54 AM
Winston Wolf
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/13 10:29 AM
ShawnTheBadger - 
Zaph - 

^ addendum: granted, I don't know how it started, but blocking him from getting in his truck and driving away was a dick move. Phone Post

Bald Guy restrains Trucker and does not let him leave the scene of the felony assualt.  LEO's on the way.

So it is now a "dick move" to stop someone and hold them for the LEO's when they have committed felony assault?

who says the bald guy didnt start the fight The dude saw bald guy was huge and very confrontational and grabbed a pipe.Not what I would have done but maybe bald guy cut him off Why call the cops He already kicked his ass
6/7/13 10:34 AM
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/13 10:36 AM
Winston Wolf - 
ShawnTheBadger - 
Zaph - 

who says the bald guy didnt start the fight The dude saw bald guy was huge and very confrontational and grabbed a pipe.Not what I would have done but maybe bald guy cut him off Why call the cops He already kicked his ass

Re-watch the video, turn the volume up.  Pay attention this time.

Read the article in full.

Baldie was on the phone with the LEOs during the chase, before the vehicles stopped.  Which means that Trucker was waving his pipe around before the altercation.

How did Baldie get Trucker out of his 18-wheeler exactly?  Locked up in that giant cab?  With a pipe in his hands.

Did you pay attention when Trucker wanted "his pipe" back?

Trucker struck Baldie with a gawd-damned pipe, per the witness/camera guy.  LEO's on the way.

Now Baldie is a "pussy" or "dick" or "little baby" for holding the Trucker, who committed fucking felony assault with a deadly weapon?!?

You really don't pay much attention to the details do you?

Baldie not only won the fight, when facing a man carrying a deadly weapon, but then he acted in a fully appropriate manner by legally detaining the Trucker, with a minimum of force, till the LEO's arrived.  So that Trucker cannot chase down and threaten, or strike, and commit felony assualt against any other innocent motorist with his precious lead pipe.

Baldie not only owned Trucker physically, but absolutely owned the Trucker legally.  Trucker is facing felony assualt charges, which will cost him big-time money any way you slice it.  Baldie can also sue the shit out of Trucker, should he decide to do so, in a Civil Suit.  Trucker will not be able to effectively sue Baldie.  Or Baldie can just sit back and laugh as the DA and Legal System reams the living shit out of Trucker.

Baldie is a crafty, smart, experienced old son-of-a-bitch.

He'd own 99% of the humans on this planet in an unsanctioned fight.

He's also come out on top from a legal perspective.  Which in most cases is far more important and costly than the physical side of the confrontation.

6/7/13 10:38 AM
Zaph

Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post
6/7/13 10:44 AM
Devlin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph - Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post
He wasnt, but the guy who uploaded the video was, and claims the skinny guy attacked baldie with a weapon, Isnt swinging a lead pipe about enough to get arrested? why the hell would he let him leave? He clearly took it easy on him too, could have fucked him up. Phone Post
6/7/13 11:08 AM
ShawnTheBadger

Edited: 06/07/13 11:10 AM
Zaph -  Were you there? No? Then you're clueless too. Phone Post

Watch the gawd-damned video again numbskull.  Are you really this brain-dead?

The Trucker states very, very clearly "give me my bar back" before he tries to get in his truck and leave the scene.  And he is not fucking bartending at the time.  He is gesturing towards and indicating his "bar", the lead pipe.  Which you can hear in the background is being kicked away by Video Dude, clattering on the asphalt.  You can hear it. Clear as day.

Listen to Baldie and Truckers conversation.  Baldie "cut off" trucker (in heavy traffic) which, whether accidental or intentional, is just the way it is in big-city traffic.  Doesn't matter if Baldie actually did cut him off (for any reason), that does NOT justify chasing someone down, threatening them with "my bar" (Trucker exact words when indicating the lead-pipe) and then getting out of the locked cab of your 18-wheeler and committing felony assault with a deadly weapon.

Listen to the end of the video, the Bald Guy clearly states to one of the Officers, "I was on the phone with you guys, I was calling, and calling and calling."  Ie...he was on the phone with the LEO's during the chase.  The Court and Legal System will in fact have the 911 calls recorded.  It will be on tape.

Bald Guy fucking owned that Trucker in every concievable fashion.

I'd like to buy that cunning bastard a beer and swap battle stories.

Just admit you are too quick to post and too slow to pay attention to details.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.