UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> I appreciate all that this forum gives!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/7/13 4:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Far be it from me to be a sap but I think about God & scriptures an awful lot.  Bouncing ideas off all of you & challenging you and being challenged by you keeps me highly engaged.  I am very appreciative and thought to just throw it out there.  Beleive it or not you all make me look stuff up I might normally not & I learn new perspectives from it.  It seems most of you know your scriptures off the top of your heads but I am relegated to my books and essays.  So, my Shabbat is going to begin and I wont be able to do much responding.  But feel free to post if you are also appreciative of this forum.  Weather Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Athiest - I appreiciate all the threads I'm engaged in or just viewing as a spectator.  Thanks guys!  Now- back to being stiff necked!  Lol

6/7/13 5:43 PM
MoustacheRider69
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU. Love ya, friend. Phone Post
6/7/13 11:38 PM
Saint Stevo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take care friend. God bless. Gonna miss your presence and I appreciate your thoughts as well. God bless.
6/8/13 9:33 AM
Robert Wynne
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blessings and good luck

9/18/13 12:57 PM
MeLurkingLongTime
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a newbie...Blessings to you all! Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 5:18 AM
(((((((O)))))))
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amen Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.