UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bare Knuckle Boxing from NH on Direct TV 6/25!!

6/25/13 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
staygreenponyboy
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thenino  - N.H creedo "Weed Guns and Axes...We don't pay no taxes!!!"

Iron Lung circa 1999

Scissorfight!
6/25/13 8:13 PM
jac0bear
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -
jac0bear - At least that's what Mike Jackson who is one o the fighters told me this past Saturday.. Although that was before we sparred so I may have forgot the details Phone Post 3.0

Mike just fought...

How did he do? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 8:30 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jac0bear - 
sly fox -
jac0bear - At least that's what Mike Jackson who is one o the fighters told me this past Saturday.. Although that was before we sparred so I may have forgot the details Phone Post 3.0

Mike just fought...

*** spoiler alert*****

he lost 2nd rd tko, had a small cut and the ref thought he was bleeding from his ear, apparently hed been winning before that

6/25/13 8:54 PM
jac0bear
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -
jac0bear - 
sly fox -

Mike just fought...

*** spoiler alert*****

he lost 2nd rd tko, had a small cut and the ref thought he was bleeding from his ear, apparently hed been winning before that

Dammit! Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 8:32 AM
donnybrook
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great event, very entertaining, Michael Buffer a nice touch. I'll post more about it later but I have a few videos from it on my facebook page
6/26/13 9:00 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

HOW ABOUT A FUCKING TIME and CHANNEL !!!!!

Sir ;-)

6/26/13 9:05 AM
Michael Chase
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting solution to eye pokes Phone Post
6/26/13 10:42 AM
donnybrook
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, the BKB guys have told me that this will be on DirectTV on Saturday, July 13th.

The event was very cool. Basically it is traditional boxing with 2 minute rounds in a new exciting format. The gloves are designed so that you can see the knuckles but they are not, for the most part, making contact with the face. The opening is on the top of the hand, not on the striking surface.

Pit was a very cool idea. It forced constant action but gave enough room for movement. Red and Blue panels of pit lower down to allow entrance from both sides. I've never been a boxing "fan" per se, but found this very entertaining. No more dangerous than any other combat sport. High energy DJ, lasers, smoke machines surrounding pit made for cool, "American Gladiators" feel. No ropes with stadium seating meant every view was awesome.

The raised portion of the pit only proved challenging for the camera people who took some pretty good spills following fighters around after bouts (looking through lens apparently makes you not see raised portion:)

Good boxers and some fun brawlers were seen. Seems to be a good opportunity for boxers with records that are good, but not good enough to get crazy money.

Showing judges scores in between rounds was very cool and made for more exciting viewing.

All in all, the money invested in this makes me think they are really gonna go for it. I can confidently say that, if you enjoy real fights and want to be entertained, this is definitely worth checking out. If you are one of those boxing purists who cant accept anything new, stay home.
7/2/13 9:08 AM
madmadworld
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

HOW ABOUT A FUCKING TIME and CHANNEL !!!!!

Sir ;-)

July 13 9pm est
ch 123 directv HD or SD $19.95
7/2/13 10:23 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Thanks madmadmadmadworld, vu.

20 bucks, don't think I'm going to pay for it. Hopefully there is a re-broadcast sometime :-(

7/2/13 11:08 AM
vegasdolphin
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/2/13 12:39 PM
madmadworld
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Thanks madmadmadmadworld, vu.

20 bucks, don't think I'm going to pay for it. Hopefully there is a re-broadcast sometime :-(

Invicta is on at same time too.
7/2/13 12:41 PM
bearockbrobama
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 -
jac0bear - I know a guy that is fighting in this Phone Post 3.0
Me to. Who do you know?

I know spencer page is in on this and one of his friends are fighting. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think Paige fought on this Phone Post
7/2/13 12:46 PM
bearockbrobama
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -
sackattack3323 -
jac0bear - I know a guy that is fighting in this Phone Post 3.0
Me to. Who do you know?

I know spencer page is in on this and one of his friends are fighting. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think Paige fought on this Phone Post
Ya confirmed he just went down to coach Phone Post
7/27/13 2:15 AM
madmadworld

well tomorrow this really on i guess.
DTV has a preview 8pm est on 101.239
ppv 9pm
7/27/13 9:45 AM
Devlin
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
7/27/13 10:21 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's on now. Those gloves fuckin suck. They look like regular boxing gloves. You can barely tell there is a little knuckle slit. The only cool thing is the ring since they are basically fighting head to head.
7/27/13 10:39 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf, those are normal gloves...

lol, "bare knuckle" my ass, and the arena thing is lame as fuck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.