UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Werdum vs. Nogueira

6/10/13 7:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Built Like A Fedor
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war wand -
war wand -
Built Like A Fedor - I hope it's not an ugly kickboxing match.. Phone Post 3.0
It will be i reckon Phone Post 3.0
Ah hurr durr dont mind me, im a dumb cunt Phone Post 3.0
VTFU, just because.. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 8:46 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nog always was a great BJJ-er, the best in Heavyweight Division... Yet, Werdum pretty much pwned Nog on the ground, and took it wherever he wanted. I was expecting it to be a bit more even, but Werdum was on another level entirely.

Werdum is a world-class grappler, no doubt about it. Got to work on his cardio, though.

This seems to be a problem for most heavyweights... It's hard to move around, carrying so much weight.

JDS and Veslaquez seemed gassed in their last fight as well...
6/10/13 1:37 PM
Naderhood
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir has looked like shit lately. Werdum put on a clinic against Roy Nelson and now submitted Nog. I think Werdum beats Mir, easily. Better striking and grappling, although, MMA grappling is way different than gi/nogi grappling, I think Mir's MMA grappling is highly underrated.

6/10/13 1:51 PM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did Nog go from being a black belt in their first fight to a blue belt in their second?

I mean, he looked really bad compared to his old self.
6/10/13 2:26 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knuckleballs - How did Nog go from being a black belt in their first fight to a blue belt in their second?

I mean, he looked really bad compared to his old self.

Seven years, many injuries and several BRUTAL fights will slow anyone down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.