UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Metamoris 3: Gracie vs. Bravo 2!!!

6/9/13 10:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeronimo12
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne -
pidgey - Did Eddie really tap Royler???

I didnt kmow it, or ever heard Eddie Bravo talking about it... Phone Post 3.0

Yes, in 2003. Here's the video.

That music though. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 10:19 PM
BJ_Penmanship
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELL. YES. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 10:24 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne -
pidgey - Did Eddie really tap Royler???

I didnt kmow it, or ever heard Eddie Bravo talking about it... Phone Post 3.0

Yes, in 2003. Here's the video.

Thanks for posting! Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 10:27 PM
The Loge
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - I don think anybody cares anymore Phone Post 3.0
Except all of the people in this thread that clearly care.... Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 10:30 PM
DEZBOT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope royler will shut him up now Phone Post
6/9/13 10:37 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 
MartialArtsMixed - I don think anybody cares anymore Phone Post 3.0
Except all of the people in this thread that clearly care.... Phone Post 3.0

This.

6/9/13 10:39 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEZBOT -  I hope royler will shut him up now Phone Post

If Royler wins, you'll probably get a trilogy.

6/9/13 10:40 PM
Blott Scevins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blunderhooks -
TrevorRice - we have heard this before.
. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post
6/9/13 10:43 PM
DanteHec
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuuuuuuuuuuck yessss! Been waiting for this for a while, Eddie has been down for a while now Phone Post
6/9/13 10:51 PM
The Loge
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobones - Why is credit being given to blaf for putting this match together? Phone Post
Huh? Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:03 PM
semtex0809
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie will mopp him again Phone Post
6/9/13 11:12 PM
Clarence Parents

semtex0809 -  Eddie will mopp him again Phone Post

Eddie really didn't "mopp" him in the first bout (Whatever that means) .. but I'm really interested to see how much they've both evolved their games over all this time.

6/9/13 11:16 PM
The Loge

Clarence Parents -

Eddie really didn't "mopp" him in the first bout (Whatever that means) .. but I'm really interested to see how much they've both evolved their games over all this time.

I understand what you mean but it's hard to beat someone any more clearly then how Eddie beat Royler. It wasn't like Eddie won on points.... Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:23 PM
Mit
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
Clarence Parents -

I understand what you mean but it's hard to beat someone any more clearly then how Eddie beat Royler. It wasn't like Eddie won on points.... Phone Post 3.0
This!

I'll buy it if this match actually comes to fruition. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:26 PM
xsrg95
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/9/13 11:32 PM
The Loge

willienugget -
The Loge - 
Clarence Parents -

No but Eddie was about to lose on points and caught Royler in a once in a lifetime slipup. He got lucky and he knows it. He's never been afraid, but he knows what's up.
That's just like your opinion man. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:37 PM
Tubarao

8,9 years maybe 10 years too late.

Isn't Royler almost 50? Phone Post
6/9/13 11:38 PM
Mit
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget -
The Loge - 
Clarence Parents -

No but Eddie was about to lose on points and caught Royler in a once in a lifetime slipup. He got lucky and he knows it. He's never been afraid, but he knows what's up.
Omg I love comments like this...you act like it was a lucky ankle lock or guillotine.

He reestablished guard every time and royler didn't pass nearly as many times as guys like to say or keep it as long as he needed.

Eddie set up a sick triangle that he had tried 30 sec before so let's not pretend royler didn't think it was possible. Eddie has only gotten better. Ya this match woulda been better years ago but it's still super relevant.

And I'll go on record here and will take a year long bet.....Royler will not sub Eddie! Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:39 PM
Mit

And yes Eddie would have lost on points but after watching and scoring match for myself it was no landslide. Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 11:57 PM
Stevius
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will they drug test? Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:01 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. Anyone know how hard royler has been training the last couple years? Eddie has a lot of world class grapplers going thru his place.. Man I hope royler rapes him tho. Phone Post
6/10/13 12:09 AM
Clarence Parents

The Loge - 
Clarence Parents -

I completely agree Loge, I'm just saying it wasn't a complete blowout as in Eddie didn't just come in and steamroll Royler without any opposition.

It was a very competitive bout and Eddie clearly won in the most convicing way possible which is submitting his opponent.

I have a lot of respect for both Eddie and Royler and just think it's a bit unjust to say that it was a "mopping". They both had great moments in the bout.

6/10/13 12:09 AM
malryan

It's one of those things that I'll believe it when I see it.
Eddie was up for this a couple of years ago and Royler kept making crazy salary demands, seemed like he was trying to find a way out of it and Eddie was totally down for it, Eddie even tried to raise cash to get him to do it. Weird considering the pedigree of Royler, not saying he's scares but I think in his mind he's not confident that he could beat Eddie in a rematch with all the experience and technique Eddie ha developed in the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:12 AM
Mit

willienugget - Geez I said once in a lifetime because it has happened once in his fucking life! And if he didn't catch him with it, Royler was going to win. Did I say anything untrue? I'm pretty sure Eddie said as much right after the match. If they go at it again, I'll watch.

Fair enough...I understand what you meant. But he showed he is at Roylers level....and I think he can repeat.
6/10/13 12:35 AM
lildragonof
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.