UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Metamoris 3: Gracie vs. Bravo 2!!!

6/10/13 9:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MainelyBJJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - That may have been a little harsh JoeJitsuMD, you seem like a good dude and I enjoy your posts most of the time. It just seems like you're always overly critical of Mr. Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

6/10/13 9:58 AM
The Loge
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MainelyBJJ -
The Loge - That may have been a little harsh JoeJitsuMD, you seem like a good dude and I enjoy your posts most of the time. It just seems like you're always overly critical of Mr. Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

Indeed! Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:10 AM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sincitydc - I will believe when it happens Phone Post 3.0
This^^^^ Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:40 AM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bravo Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:45 AM
HELWIG
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Why would weed hold him back? Phone Post"

As an athlete, how could inhaling smoke into your lungs NOT hurt you?

6/10/13 10:50 AM
Sugarfoot
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tubarao - 8,9 years maybe 10 years too late.

Isn't Royler almost 50? Phone Post
47 Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:53 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited to see it :D

6/12/13 3:25 PM
BJ_Penmanship
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoejitsuMD -
The Loge -
Clarence Parents -
semtex0809 -  Eddie will mopp him again Phone Post

Eddie really didn't "mopp" him in the first bout (Whatever that means) .. but I'm really interested to see how much they've both evolved their games over all this time.

I understand what you mean but it's hard to beat someone any more clearly then how Eddie beat Royler. It wasn't like Eddie won on points.... Phone Post 3.0
Dude have you seen the match? Eddie did really well against one of the best BJJers of all time, but was definitely getting beaten position wise. Royler passed his guard like what 100 times? Eddie was able to get guard again because of his flexibility with the "jailbreak" which I bet Royler never faced before. However if it weren't for the unexpected triangle, royler would have been up probably 20-0. Phone Post
LOOOOOL at this...

He was winning until he got KTFO'd...
He was ahead on points until he got tapped...

Have YOU watched the match?

The BJJ game is about the SUBMISSION.
TAP OUT or PASS OUT.

They only keep score in the event of time running out.

Bravo didn't just catch him in a lucky scramble or Hail Mary sub. He set it up and locked it in. Any blue belt can see it coming, and can defend.
So IMO its actually better than some underdog with a puncher's chance hitting the button late in the 3rd...
Yeah, Royler was ahead on points, Royler was unbeaten, and believed to be unbeatable at this point. He was expected to win.
That's what makes the win so Epic. It was a David v Goliath matchup.
Overlooked, or under rated, Eddie pulled off the victory.
That's why a rematch, even 10years later, is so compelling.
Bravo's style continues to evolve while Royler represents the tried and true tradition of the legendary Gracie name.

It was a great battle the first time. It'll be a great battle the second! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:53 PM
cumprido1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be way more interesting this time.

Bravo won't have any restrictions on the twister or any leglocks, and his overall game is much more polished than it was back in ADCC.

Royler is obviously a legend, but this match is the ONLY reason I will even watch Metamoris 3.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.