UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Thompson

6/10/13 6:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
war wand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 6:26 AM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP - 
Sean McCorkle - I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

Actually he is officially 1-0 with a NC and the reason it was a NC is because they added the score cards wrong.  It was a 2 round fight that James probably won 20-17.  Thety admitted they added wrong the next day but instead of over turnng they called it a NC. 

All minor details. He'll need to be on opiates after our fight, as opposed to what he's typically on. Which is "another man's dick"
6/10/13 7:05 AM
UGCTT_Song2
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope we get to see you guys fight Phone Post
6/10/13 7:15 AM
IsmokeCrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This'll be entertaining Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:41 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:44 AM
Blazing Knees

Is this the proverbial 'cal' being put on?

Me doth thinks so
6/10/13 7:54 AM
john joe
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF
6/10/13 7:58 AM
ColefistbumpedmyBuffer

In Phone Post
6/10/13 8:01 AM
D v
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/10/13 8:30 AM
UGCTT_Song2
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF
Haha well put Phone Post
6/10/13 8:41 AM
Rudi

philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Please god be a double knockout. Phone Post
6/10/13 9:08 AM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - 

This dude speaks the truth
6/10/13 9:24 AM
crazy mofo turk
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle vs Thompson can make some promoter a lot of money.

Any takers on promoters out here...little help here.......
[URL=http://www.gifsforum.com/gif/32652][IMG]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/do%20want/grand/do-want-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-410.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.gifsforum.com/listofgifs/gallery/do%20want][size=1] More do want here [/size][/URL]
6/10/13 9:26 AM
crazy mofo turk
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey McCorkle in all seriousness, how strong was Pudz compared to other fighters? How much of the "World's Strongest Man" strength is he able to transfer to MMA?
6/10/13 9:38 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean contact WSOF maybe Ray Sefo will put this fight on an upcoming WSOF....
6/10/13 9:47 AM
The Loge
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early. Much love Corky I met you at the EGO in April, you seemed cool! Congrats on your latest win. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:49 AM
mofomike
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/10/13 9:51 AM

so in.

6/10/13 10:01 AM
CHiLLEN
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep. Here we go. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:03 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In but not giving my hopes up

6/10/13 10:04 AM
lifeaftrprison
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
KenP - 
Sean McCorkle - I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

Actually he is officially 1-0 with a NC and the reason it was a NC is because they added the score cards wrong.  It was a 2 round fight that James probably won 20-17.  Thety admitted they added wrong the next day but instead of over turnng they called it a NC. 

All minor details. He'll need to be on opiates after our fight, as opposed to what he's typically on. Which is "another man's dick"
I literally laughed out loud! If you book this fight I will attend wherever it is ! Just to see Sean put him down like a greenwood lady at the fair. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean should call him out on The MMA Hour today.

6/10/13 10:08 AM
El_Varaco
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
6/10/13 10:13 AM
savage043
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe he's scheduled to fight duffee IMO? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:16 AM
NHBDaddy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Thompson
6/10/13 11:14 AM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.