6/10/13 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wickerdick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see this fight Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:36 AM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the Colossal response.

6/10/13 11:39 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surely there are other heavyweights better than Thompson you can call out. Perhaps WSOF? Arlovski? Johnson? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:48 AM
Ray Elbe
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see victor Cui or Matt Hume set this up in one fc with soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:05 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Would love to see victor Cui or Matt Hume set this up in one fc with soccer kicks Phone Post 3.0

Now we're talking!

6/10/13 12:11 PM
HexRei

wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?
6/10/13 12:12 PM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:12 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
soldave - You were an outsider on the betting odds Sean and I backed you and forced a couple friends to. Thanks :)

are you fucking serious, there were gambling sites that had mcCorkle as the UNDERDOG against Pudzian?

The only thing that would have prevented me betting my entire life savings on mcCorkle winning that fight, in all seriousness, would have been fear that he would get fucked the way James Thompson did by the judges and i would lose my money to some bullshit.

Other than that i would have fucking pulled the couch to bits for every scrap of spare change to add to my savings and thrown the lot on sean because there was never a more sure thing. That was such a mismatch they should have had special rules allowing Mariusz to carry a sword. WTF
Nailed! I would have bet my house on Sean winning that fight. Phone Post
6/10/13 12:16 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazy mofo turk - Hey McCorkle in all seriousness, how strong was Pudz compared to other fighters? How much of the "World's Strongest Man" strength is he able to transfer to MMA?
X2 on this one. A lot of it is base-orientated, but Pudz can still bench a shit ton. I train with wrestlers who have unbelievable mat strength, but I'm way stronger at traditional lifts. Phone Post
6/10/13 12:23 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

In for this! Should be good Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:38 PM
Heliofant
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:42 PM
Mega Colossus
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

6/10/13 12:46 PM
Jack Skellington
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

well done sir!

6/10/13 12:47 PM
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!
6/10/13 12:48 PM
unclewang

well, that didn't escalate at all
6/10/13 12:49 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In I'm in I AM SOOO Fuckin in Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:55 PM
Sean Thompson
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!
6/10/13 12:58 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Damn bro you fought Vladimir Putin

6/10/13 3:28 PM
SBogar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be a fun fight to see.
6/10/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/10/13 3:38 PM
KickYoNuts - 
Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Damn bro you fought Vladimir Putin

and John Stamos. Impressive.

6/10/13 3:40 PM
Alumynabjj

HarmichaelKunt - 
philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Surely not?? Phone Post 3.0

Isnt duffee in the ufc? Im confused.
6/10/13 4:13 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

Thompson verbally raping snorkel again Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 4:58 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to man up.....

LISTEN TO TERRY!!
6/10/13 5:30 PM
Mega Colossus
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - 
HarmichaelKunt - 
philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Surely not?? Phone Post 3.0

Isnt duffee in the ufc? Im confused.

Yes he is, you're making the fatal  error of  forgetting that a lot of people on here talk ca-ca

6/10/13 5:34 PM
NomoRomophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an epic showdown.
High five to James for keeping it classy!

Get it signed. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.