6/10/13 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well well Phone Post
6/10/13 5:56 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Onlyonemichaelbisping -  Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

I don't have to, I choose to. There's a difference

Wolfman bumps his thread all the times. It makes me cringe reading his threads

6/10/13 5:57 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
6/10/13 5:59 PM
cthlcschlgrl
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*popcorn* Phone Post
6/10/13 6:06 PM
D241
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard of Thompson before I heard of Sean.

But Sean was on the UG before Thompson.

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

Internet pride, a lot is on the line on this one.

6/10/13 7:23 PM
Smith1234
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, this is for King of the UG IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Mega Colossus
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

You make me want to chop both my hands off to make absolutely sure I never to online again never mind the UG

Smith1234
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see Gannon in retire and fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:28 PM
Mega Colossus
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 - I'd love to see Gannon in retire and fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0

That's because you're a fucking gimp

6/10/13 7:39 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LET THEM BANG BRO!!! Phone Post
6/10/13 7:40 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Smith1234 - I'd love to see Gannon in retire and fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0

That's right! Make him your gimp!!! No homo... Phone Post
6/10/13 7:44 PM
irishrottie
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the lame shit talking aside the tougher man wins this fight, the one with the bigger heart and I cant see Sean standing much of a chance as a result of that.

Those take down attempts he made on Pudz.... wanna work on that I reckon.

6/10/13 7:46 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

The duck is in hahahahaah
6/10/13 7:48 PM
Rudi

These two guys are lame and the trash talking threads between these two are cringe worthy as well. Phone Post
6/10/13 8:00 PM
Alumynabjj

Mega Colossus -
D241 - 

You make me want to chop both my hands off to make absolutely sure I never to online again never mind the UG

Thompson, no reason to throw away your love life over a post on the ug. Also I think the post was tongue n cheek like the first part of this one. Phone Post
6/10/13 8:25 PM
Neil McCauley

james escaped yoshidas submissions like a boss and beat the hell out of him and that was years ago. I think hes a bad matchup for mcardio.
6/10/13 8:33 PM
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.
6/10/13 8:53 PM
thebearbohland
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In just a tad too late.
But I'm in lol! Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 8:54 PM
Neil McCauley

Neil McCauley - james escaped yoshidas submissions like a boss and beat the hell out of him and that was years ago. I think hes a bad matchup for mcardio.

james also almost never loses outside of getting knocked out and mcardio is a submission guy who lacks the striking. He got caught in an alistair ubertine and by john olav einemo who beat roger gracie in straight grappling. Not exactly any shame in those sub losses.
6/10/13 8:58 PM
SlipSlap

In for McCorkle dick pix... Phone Post
6/10/13 9:05 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Neil McCauley - 
Neil McCauley - james escaped yoshidas submissions like a boss and beat the hell out of him and that was years ago. I think hes a bad matchup for mcardio.

james also almost never loses outside of getting knocked out and mcardio is a submission guy who lacks the striking. He got caught in an alistair ubertine and by john olav einemo who beat roger gracie in straight grappling. Not exactly any shame in those sub losses.

trollolol
6/10/13 9:07 PM
dawley
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pay to see this fight. I'm a fan of both guys. Win-win for us fans Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:08 PM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth

Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.
Yall could be the next Shake n Bake. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:19 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -

Me and my brother both had tears in our eyes after reading this... Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:26 PM
Ip Man 81

Lol Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.