UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Thompson

6/10/13 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Smith1234 - I'd love to see Gannon in retire and fight the winner. Phone Post 3.0

That's because you're a fucking gimp

Me and my brother both had tears in our eyes after reading this... Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:26 PM
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:35 PM
YonYones

Edited: 06/10/13 9:37 PM
EDIT: how the fug do i post a gif
6/10/13 9:42 PM
BernardHopkins

riff raff FTW
6/10/13 10:08 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YonYones - EDIT: how the fug do i post a gif

You can't.
6/10/13 10:24 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
6/10/13 10:34 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.
Pudz is a high profile win? Yeah maybe only his name recognition, beating him means absolutely nothing. It's like winning a fight against Jose Canseco.

Will you two Sallys just get it over with and fight already? You two are begining to sound like you are hot for eachother. Your flirting has gone on long enough. The UG gets it, you guys don't like eachother. Now put up or shut up. Phone Post
6/10/13 10:39 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Onlyonemichaelbisping -  Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

I don't have to, I choose to. There's a difference

Wolfman bumps his thread all the times. It makes me cringe reading his threads

lol, this reminds me of a famous political quote I read awhile back. hold on, gonna go find it.

Here it is!

"Senator McCorkle, I served with Dan The Wolfman. I knew Dan The Wolfman. Dan The Wolfman was a friend of mine. Senator McCorkle, you're no Dan The Wolfman." -L. Bentsen, Democrat,

Please Sean, take that as the highest of compliments.

6/10/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/10/13 11:06 PM
MMArijuana

Edited: 06/10/13 11:11 PM
I would like to see this fight. I think James punches Sean in the face before Corky gets a chance to break Thompson's arm, but I could be wrong. Either way, someone is getting fucked up.

Having said that, Bob Sapp would give these two a run for their money.

LOL jk Love you guys
6/10/13 11:10 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight needs to happen!
6/10/13 11:11 PM
MMArijuana

By the way, did we ever figure out what happened to Sapp at SFL 1 vs Thompson? That was turning into an exciting fight. It actually appeared like Bob wanted to win...for a minute.
6/11/13 12:01 AM
youhavetocallmenighthawk
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth -
Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.
Yall could be the next Shake n Bake. Phone Post 3.0
*road dogg voice*

tag TEAM champions of the WOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDDD Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:53 AM
WickedWyatt234

So IN!!!! Where you at Thompson! Where you at motherfucker!!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:11 AM
Bobby Razak
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James wins this. Lets go mate do him good. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:27 AM
MMArijuana

WickedWyatt234 - So IN!!!! Where you at Thompson! Where you at motherfucker!!!! Phone Post 3.0

He has already replied. Now let's try to follow along, okay?
6/11/13 4:00 AM
Dugs95

Deuce77 - It's incredible how some of you idiots think Mcorky is anyone or ever has been anyone in MMA.
Ur name ain't green Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 4:17 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

youhavetocallmenighthawk -
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth -
Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Yall could be the next Shake n Bake. Phone Post 3.0
*road dogg voice*

tag TEAM champions of the WOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDDD Phone Post 3.0
Lol this thread delivered in a big way, as expected.

This would be a cool fight just for the build up, WAR both of them! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 4:23 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If u guys wanna fight that bad just pick a time and a place and have at it like we do in the regular world. We can do it in my backyard this weekend actually if u want. I'll even BBQ and we can watch UFC 161 when ur done. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 5:00 AM
Mega Colossus
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
Mega Colossus - 
D241 - 

I heard of Thompson before I heard of Sean.

But Sean was on the UG before Thompson.

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

Internet pride, a lot is on the line on this one.

You make me want to chop both my hands off to make absolutely sure I never to online again never mind the UG

Sarcasm. It is often wasted on the simple minded.

I agree

6/11/13 5:08 AM
jac0bear
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Holy fucking tickle shits, I lost it when I read this! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:49 AM
Babyruth

I hope this is just a promotion or relevance hunt because thinking 3 failed takedown attempts, numerous standing fetal positions and one stiff jab against an opponent hardly renowned for his ability is hardly "complete domination". The length of the fight goes in favour of your argument but in fairness, with your experience you should've put him away early doors. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:06 AM
Skeezy420
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me be the first to offer both of you a contract to fight each other in my backyard for winner take all price of $200.

Don't price yourself out bros. Lets make it happen, you'll be the main event in between these 2 dudes at work who have wanted to fight for a while and my neighbors are finally squashing their beef in the co-main.. it'll be epic. Lets do this.
6/11/13 9:28 AM
MountainMedic
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Possibly the greatest exchange I have ever read here.

Gentleman, I want a good clean fight, obey my commands at all times, give these folks what they came to see, touch gloves if you want to, and let's get it on! Phone Post
6/11/13 9:37 AM
The Mammoth
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!

Wtf? are you friends with James McCorkle?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.