UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Thompson

6/11/13 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Andersons_Chin
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - clicked on the thread just because of "Hey Thompson" was scrolling through and saw this was like...WTF?!?!
Lol. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:47 PM
Babyruth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - I hope this is just a promotion or relevance hunt because thinking 3 failed takedown attempts, numerous standing fetal positions and one stiff jab against an opponent hardly renowned for his ability is hardly "complete domination". The length of the fight goes in favour of your argument but in fairness, with your experience you should've put him away early doors. Phone Post 3.0

I logged in just specifically to tell you what a moron you are. 3 failed takedowns? He came out swinging wild like he was on PCP, and I was just trying clinch and keep from brawling. I wanted to stand this fight.

And compare my performance with Thompson's against Pudzianowski using the same standards. You know nothing about fighting, and probably nothing about life.

Try to trash a less than 2 min victory using a setup never seen in mma for the submission all you want, it was badass and everyone knows it.
Lol, this has nothing to do with Thompson's comparable performance, it's about you saying it was a complete domination.

You also commenting "a setup never seen in mma" just reiterates my point that you've got to be attention seeking. That was down to him fucking it up - not your "superior" skills.

Either way, it's funny when you're cute. Keep on trolling. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:56 PM
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Colossus! I'll even wear meggins Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:00 PM
Sean McCorkle
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - I hope this is just a promotion or relevance hunt because thinking 3 failed takedown attempts, numerous standing fetal positions and one stiff jab against an opponent hardly renowned for his ability is hardly "complete domination". The length of the fight goes in favour of your argument but in fairness, with your experience you should've put him away early doors. Phone Post 3.0

I logged in just specifically to tell you what a moron you are. 3 failed takedowns? He came out swinging wild like he was on PCP, and I was just trying clinch and keep from brawling. I wanted to stand this fight.

And compare my performance with Thompson's against Pudzianowski using the same standards. You know nothing about fighting, and probably nothing about life.

Try to trash a less than 2 min victory using a setup never seen in mma for the submission all you want, it was badass and everyone knows it.
Lol, this has nothing to do with Thompson's comparable performance, it's about you saying it was a complete domination.

You also commenting "a setup never seen in mma" just reiterates my point that you've got to be attention seeking. That was down to him fucking it up - not your "superior" skills.

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to know as little about MMA as you do. When you beat someone in under 2 minutes and walk out without a scratch, that's domination.

Show me any fight ever where someone pinned the opposite arm with a knee, meanwhile setting the other arm up at the same time for a kimura, then in one slick motion reverse the position and switching the kimura to a straight arm bar. You won't because its never happened.

The closest thing you'll find is what I did to Mark Hunt, another submission that has never been done in any major MMA organization before or since.

Don't be mad because I have my own signature finishing move like a pro wrestler
6/11/13 1:04 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to know as little about MMA as you do. When you beat someone in under 2 minutes and walk out without a scratch, that's domination.

Show me any fight ever where someone pinned the opposite arm with a knee, meanwhile setting the other arm up at the same time for a kimura, then in one slick motion reverse the position and switching the kimura to a straight arm bar. You won't because its never happened.

The closest thing you'll find is what I did to Mark Hunt, another submission that has never been done in any major MMA organization before or since.

Legit lol Phone Post
6/11/13 1:08 PM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
D241 - 

I heard of Thompson before I heard of Sean.

But Sean was on the UG before Thompson.

This is current UG fighter champion, vs his toughest challenger, UG #1 contender fighter Thompson.

I like you both, so whoever wins, I'll ride with you, and be like FUCK that other guy.

Internet pride, a lot is on the line on this one.

You make me want to chop both my hands off to make absolutely sure I never to online again never mind the UG

I tend to have that affect on people.

6/11/13 1:12 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that you invented the kimura as well? Is this true?

6/11/13 1:13 PM
slimline
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.
Carlsberg don't do replies, but if they did they would look like this Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:15 PM
Sean McCorkle
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that you invented the kimura as well? Is this true?

Well now you're just being ridiculous. It was the internet that I invented, not the kimura
6/11/13 1:23 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is amazing :D
6/11/13 2:20 PM
In Limbo
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd love to see mccorkle and thompson tongue kiss each other like this

6/11/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dugs95 - 
Deuce77 - It's incredible how some of you idiots think Mcorky is anyone or ever has been anyone in MMA.
Ur name ain't green Phone Post 3.0

No doubt.  Maybe one in 25000 aspiring fighters ever get the chance to step foot in a UFC cage and Sean did that.  Deuce77 - Just wondering what it is that you have achieved in your chosen profession that makes you feel qualified to make a judgement like this on anyone, never mind a UFC vet?

6/11/13 4:13 PM
PoundFoolish
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raags -

IN

Omfg lol riff raff Phone Post
6/11/13 4:38 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?

"Please talk trash to me big sexy... i need some attention"

"Can you say something about me being on a man's d&$k? "

6/11/13 4:46 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats on the win bro !

6/11/13 5:03 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN

6/11/13 5:07 PM
HexRei

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
HexRei - wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?

"Please talk trash to me big sexy... i need some attention"

"Can you say something about me being on a man's d&$k? "

You are on a man's dick.

You're welcome I guess?
6/11/13 5:17 PM
Babyruth

Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -

This again proves the point that it was his error and not you and your out of this world skill set (I threw that in there as you obviously rate yourself this highly).

The fact you need to justify yourself to a random nobody on an internet forum is testament of your own insecurities, whether that's down to ability or because you're just a bit of a twat I don't know.

Anyway, you won, fair play, but let's not get carried away with the whole pioneer shit talk because who you kidding... Yourself... Maybe... Not anyone else. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 5:46 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth, you're embarrassing yourself.

If you fake one way to get your opponent moving, then go the other way, effectually wrong footing your opponent and passing them by, that is not success via opponent mistake. That's a set up.

Don't worry, it's typically taught in the third or fourth lesson in any sport so it's understandable that you haven't heard of it before. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 7:20 PM
joehogansheefer

Edited: 06/11/13 7:22 PM

This would make a better than average main event for an AXS show. 

6/11/13 7:44 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like McCorkle.
6/11/13 7:55 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deuce77 - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
Dugs95 - 
Deuce77 - It's incredible how some of you idiots think Mcorky is anyone or ever has been anyone in MMA.
Ur name ain't green Phone Post 3.0

No doubt.  Maybe one in 25000 aspiring fighters ever get the chance to step foot in a UFC cage and Sean did that.  Deuce77 - Just wondering what it is that you have achieved in your chosen profession that makes you feel qualified to make a judgement like this on anyone, never mind a UFC vet?

Lol. Weak.

Yep, That's the answer I was expecting.

6/11/13 8:22 PM
dawley
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkles tactics may be odd, different, whatever...but he has a win over Mark Hunt. Doesn't matter if it only happens one out of a hundred. He defeated/finished Mark Hunt. So STFU with your negative bullshit, and respect that the guy has skills. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:55 PM
Gilbosh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth -
Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -

This again proves the point that it was his error and not you and your out of this world skill set (I threw that in there as you obviously rate yourself this highly).

The fact you need to justify yourself to a random nobody on an internet forum is testament of your own insecurities, whether that's down to ability or because you're just a bit of a twat I don't know.

Anyway, you won, fair play, but let's not get carried away with the whole pioneer shit talk because who you kidding... Yourself... Maybe... Not anyone else. Phone Post 3.0
Sigh. YOU are the reason Matt Serra lurks but doesn't post on the UG. Phone Post
6/11/13 8:57 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

dawley - McCorkles tactics may be odd, different, whatever...but he has a win over Mark Hunt. Doesn't matter if it only happens one out of a hundred. He defeated/finished Mark Hunt. So STFU with your negative bullshit, and respect that the guy has skills. Phone Post 3.0

this! VTFU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.