UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Thompson

6/11/13 8:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gilbosh
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth -
Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - 
Sean McCorkle -
Babyruth - I hope this is just a promotion or relevance hunt because thinking 3 failed takedown attempts, numerous standing fetal positions and one stiff jab against an opponent hardly renowned for his ability is hardly "complete domination". The length of the fight goes in favour of your argument but in fairness, with your experience you should've put him away early doors. Phone Post 3.0

I logged in just specifically to tell you what a moron you are. 3 failed takedowns? He came out swinging wild like he was on PCP, and I was just trying clinch and keep from brawling. I wanted to stand this fight.

And compare my performance with Thompson's against Pudzianowski using the same standards. You know nothing about fighting, and probably nothing about life.

Try to trash a less than 2 min victory using a setup never seen in mma for the submission all you want, it was badass and everyone knows it.
Lol, this has nothing to do with Thompson's comparable performance, it's about you saying it was a complete domination.

You also commenting "a setup never seen in mma" just reiterates my point that you've got to be attention seeking. That was down to him fucking it up - not your "superior" skills.

Either way, it's funny when you're cute. Keep on trolling. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to know as little about MMA as you do. When you beat someone in under 2 minutes and walk out without a scratch, that's domination.

Show me any fight ever where someone pinned the opposite arm with a knee, meanwhile setting the other arm up at the same time for a kimura, then in one slick motion reverse the position and switching the kimura to a straight arm bar. You won't because its never happened.

The closest thing you'll find is what I did to Mark Hunt, another submission that has never been done in any major MMA organization before or since.

Don't be mad because I have my own signature finishing move like a pro wrestler
This again proves the point that it was his error and not you and your out of this world skill set (I threw that in there as you obviously rate yourself this highly).

The fact you need to justify yourself to a random nobody on an internet forum is testament of your own insecurities, whether that's down to ability or because you're just a bit of a twat I don't know.

Anyway, you won, fair play, but let's not get carried away with the whole pioneer shit talk because who you kidding... Yourself... Maybe... Not anyone else. Phone Post 3.0
Sigh. YOU are the reason Matt Serra lurks but doesn't post on the UG. Phone Post
6/11/13 8:57 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dawley - McCorkles tactics may be odd, different, whatever...but he has a win over Mark Hunt. Doesn't matter if it only happens one out of a hundred. He defeated/finished Mark Hunt. So STFU with your negative bullshit, and respect that the guy has skills. Phone Post 3.0

this! VTFU

6/11/13 9:05 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this fight.

I figure... who ever loses can be the bottom in their relationship. 

6/11/13 10:16 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
6/12/13 12:17 AM
iemitremmusi

Love Lamp
6/12/13 1:01 AM
BOOMheadshot

you're due, for a staph infection!
6/12/13 1:16 AM
Wicked smahtMF

haha ohhhh shit
6/12/13 1:17 AM
Wicked smahtMF

pricing yourself out = McCorkle Gold!
6/12/13 2:07 AM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
HexRei - wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?

"Please talk trash to me big sexy... i need some attention"

"Can you say something about me being on a man's d&$k? "

You are on a man's dick.

You're welcome I guess?
Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 2:10 AM
Babyruth

likatiga - Babyruth, you're embarrassing yourself.

If you fake one way to get your opponent moving, then go the other way, effectually wrong footing your opponent and passing them by, that is not success via opponent mistake. That's a set up.

Don't worry, it's typically taught in the third or fourth lesson in any sport so it's understandable that you haven't heard of it before. Phone Post 3.0
Kinda missed my whole point didn't you sweetheart. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 2:17 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.

Beautifully crafted.
6/12/13 2:19 AM
Mihow
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh man ... what a ride!
6/12/13 2:36 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

anyone trane cod?
6/12/13 2:48 AM
likatiga
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth -

If you fake one way to get your opponent moving, then go the other way, effectually wrong footing your opponent and passing them by, that is not success via opponent mistake. That's a set up.

Don't worry, it's typically taught in the third or fourth lesson in any sport so it's understandable that you haven't heard of it before. Phone Post 3.0
I don't believe you know enough about combat sports to make a point. That's my point. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 3:13 AM
Babyruth

likatiga -
Babyruth -

I don't believe you know enough about combat sports to make a point. That's my point. Phone Post 3.0
You're cute, you can call me baby. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:15 AM
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:33 AM
YousHerName

209 DIAZ - LET THEM BANG!! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahah Phone Post
6/12/13 1:20 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

This thread gassed out pretty hard...

I guess it was too much for Colossus to handle. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.