UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Thompson

6/11/13 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tylerthebear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
6/12/13 12:17 AM
iemitremmusi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Lamp
6/12/13 1:01 AM
BOOMheadshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you're due, for a staph infection!
6/12/13 2:07 AM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth

HexRei -
THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
HexRei - wow McCorkle you're really going out on a limb here calling out a high level contender like Thompson, are you sure you want to step up to this level of competition?

"Please talk trash to me big sexy... i need some attention"

"Can you say something about me being on a man's d&$k? "

You are on a man's dick.

You're welcome I guess?
Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 2:10 AM
Babyruth

likatiga - Babyruth, you're embarrassing yourself.

If you fake one way to get your opponent moving, then go the other way, effectually wrong footing your opponent and passing them by, that is not success via opponent mistake. That's a set up.

Don't worry, it's typically taught in the third or fourth lesson in any sport so it's understandable that you haven't heard of it before. Phone Post 3.0
Kinda missed my whole point didn't you sweetheart. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 2:17 AM
bagger
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Mega Colossus - 

Congrats on the win McCardio, I was hoping you'd win. I would of like to seen it go abit longer see how much you really wanted it. But you did the business, fair play.

As for  fighting me next me next maybe you should get a few more fights in. It's just I know how hard it is to have a losing streak, how it effects your confidents etc. It's just, I'm a different fighter/person than I once was. I will use the light that I've been shown, to bring you darkness. It would be nice for you to get a  couple more W till the darkness, comes knocking.

However of course I'm willing to fight you when ever and now you've  got a high profile win under your ever expanding belt, it should be easiesr to get the fight.As for pricing myself out of a fight with you. I haven't been offered a fight with you to price myself out. Hopefully someone will come knocking now. But well done again on the win

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little confused by your tactics. So I'm going to keep acting tough, until I figure it out.

Beautifully crafted.
6/12/13 2:19 AM
Mihow
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh man ... what a ride!
6/12/13 2:36 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

anyone trane cod?
6/12/13 2:48 AM
likatiga
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth -

If you fake one way to get your opponent moving, then go the other way, effectually wrong footing your opponent and passing them by, that is not success via opponent mistake. That's a set up.

Don't worry, it's typically taught in the third or fourth lesson in any sport so it's understandable that you haven't heard of it before. Phone Post 3.0
I don't believe you know enough about combat sports to make a point. That's my point. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 3:13 AM
Babyruth

likatiga -
Babyruth -

I don't believe you know enough about combat sports to make a point. That's my point. Phone Post 3.0
You're cute, you can call me baby. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:15 AM
Tylervic
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 5:33 AM
YousHerName
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

209 DIAZ - LET THEM BANG!! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahah Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.