UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bravo: I've wanted this rematch for 10 years

6/10/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Loge
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RPBJJ - Now I like Eddie... great coach, great personality, etc. Id love to train with the man. But lets remember that he is still eating spaghetti O's in his parents basement if not for Royler Graice. Like it or not Relak was right. Royler gave Eddie his name in BJJ today.

Now I cant decide if this match is gonna be awesome or and old Royler going against Eddie who has had one match since their last one.

Eddie EARNED his name in BJJ by beating Royler, nothing was given to him. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:43 PM
Johnny D
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really looking forward to this, Royler has a lot of experience on his side but he has to make that experience effective when this fight happens, the here and now.

Bravo is a much different grappler now then what he was way back in 2003, I'm sure he has many new tricks up his sleeve.

I think Royler took The first fight lightly, went in there and thought this guy has nothing for me, and it cost him.

Either way I think it's great its going to happen, I'll put my money down to see it. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 3:56 PM
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Met Eddie in Vegas once at the Mandalay House of Blues after a Rogan show. He was kind enough to chat for a while and in my excitement, I congratulated him on submitting RENZO. Thankfully, he realized I was an idiot rather than a smart ass and politely corrected me. I felt like an ass for the rest of the night though.
6/10/13 4:13 PM
Jason
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
RPBJJ - Now I like Eddie... great coach, great personality, etc. Id love to train with the man. But lets remember that he is still eating spaghetti O's in his parents basement if not for Royler Graice. Like it or not Relak was right. Royler gave Eddie his name in BJJ today.

Now I cant decide if this match is gonna be awesome or and old Royler going against Eddie who has had one match since their last one.

Well technically Eddy took it. It wasn't really given. I am pretty sure Royler would have preferred to have won the match. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 4:59 PM
fanaticomma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll watch! WAR BRAVO!
6/10/13 6:26 PM
GOREILLAMAN
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/10/13 6:41 PM
leftlegtrumpcard - 

Eddie's attitude is a tribute to bjj. He wasn't harsh and shows admiration and humility. He says he thinks royler takes it six outta ten, and that it's an honor. I like the sportsmanship and hope both show up in top form, leaving it all on the mats. Phone Post

This.

I seriously think half the fucks on the UG just have such miserable lives they have to come on here and be negative. There's nothing to be negative about this story, and these idiots are still trying to grasp at something, anything. It's kinda pathetic.
6/10/13 8:11 PM
mcq
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will watch

If it actually happens...... Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:39 PM
Spoonie Luv

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:54 PM
jasonhightower
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be glorious...

6/11/13 2:28 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a chance to hang out with Eddie for a bit after UFC 96, dude was cool as fuck. The match will be good for the fans.
6/11/13 9:15 AM
MainelyBJJ
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFrye_Fan -  It's not a fight.... Phone Post

Get outta here with that lame ass shit!!

Theres always one...............

6/11/13 9:34 AM
TheRaider
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 

Well technically Eddy took it. It wasn't really given. I am pretty sure Royler would have preferred to have won the match. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, Eddie paid the iron price.
6/11/13 10:15 AM
Animal Mother

I love when people say Eddie triangled Royler off rubber guard, when that clearly wasn't the case. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 11:27 AM
simonpe

The Loge -

Eddie EARNED his name in BJJ by beating Royler, nothing was given to him. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking. This Phone Post
6/11/13 1:01 PM
Bristols Jim
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to this.
6/11/13 11:27 PM
Majic Sam
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chemtrail choke,brah!
6/11/13 11:38 PM
Mahakala
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He no have the gi, he no have the jiu-jitsu. Caralho, this guy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.