UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do celebs still attend UFCs?

6/10/13 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TJGTT_Halichap
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - B level stars like David Spade have better things to do now.

who the heck is secure enough to say they are fans of a sport which has a face of a bald douchebag.

Dana WHite is a fad and that fad died years ago just like z.cavaricci's.
Can we plz get Quinton his green name? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:37 PM
Bobby Lupo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CroboCop - 
Bobby Lupo - 
sniper1026 - 
Bobby Lupo - They're there when they're paid to be there. Mike Tyson is a mascot, not a fan. He couldn't name a single UFC champion or 5 MMA fighters.<br /><br />Chuck Zito goes because he's loved MMA since the beginning.

You missed Ariel H.'s Q & A with Mike Tyson.....

Ariel is bought and paid for by Zuffa. That was a work

i get the same feeling from him. he probably knows a select few people, like silva, jones, gsp ect...

dude could probably give a fuck about anyone else and doesn't come off like a real fan (in my opinion)

love tyson. i just think he's here for some camera time. until he starts training fighters (i saw the little clip of him training hendricks) i really won't believe it

He only knows their names within 5 minutes of them being around. He's a mascot that Dana drags to press confrences, weigh-ins, TUF appearences, ringside, in the cage to give the rub to Glover Tex....C'mon guys. Eyes open, bros
6/10/13 7:37 PM
JStrongMMA
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CM Punk has been attending lately, which means UFC live events are the place to be. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:52 PM
Bobby Lupo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-1 brought Tyson in for press too. Remember his fake beef with Bob Sapp?

Ben Franklin was right. A sucker is born every minute.
6/10/13 7:54 PM
Bobby Lupo

Ten eight round -  Only thing about him involving locks is his cockcage. Phone Post

That sounds like some fanook business, and I don't even know what that is...so, you must be the one who is bent.

Lupo Locks gets UGers paid. My style advice gets UGers laid.
6/10/13 7:57 PM
KZTT_W85
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke - Ving Rhames used to be posted up at every event back in the day. Phone Post 3.0
He narrates the intro to ufc on fox if that counts...... Phone Post
6/10/13 7:59 PM
Bobby Lupo

Tiresias - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
Tiresias - 
Bobby Lupo - They're there when they're paid to be there. Mike Tyson is a mascot, not a fan. He couldn't name a single UFC champion or 5 MMA fighters.<br /><br />Chuck Zito goes because he's loved MMA since the beginning.
Why are you making up shit about Tyson? Phone Post

Lupo is a troll...A semi-well disguised troll, but a troll nonetheless.
Why would anyone put so much time into blabbering mindless opinions, post after post? I think it's more likely that he's an opinionated dingleberry with a mild allergy to thinking. Phone Post

Or the smartest motherfucker around here, and you're not swift enough to get it.
6/10/13 8:44 PM
digthisbigcrux
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drew_Akira - I think I remember hearing on JRE Mandy Moore caught shit for being at fights from Disney. It seems like it might just be a diff era though. Do the champs still party like Chuck? Phone Post 3.0

So it was those fucks that caused no more Mandy?

6/10/13 8:59 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digthisbigcrux -
Drew_Akira - I think I remember hearing on JRE Mandy Moore caught shit for being at fights from Disney. It seems like it might just be a diff era though. Do the champs still party like Chuck? Phone Post 3.0

Holy Shit

LOL Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 9:01 PM
ku3mm3t
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen and talked to Billy Corgan at about 3-4 events.

Saw Michael Vick at FOX 6.

Some of the bigger ones off the top of my head.
6/10/13 10:10 PM
MagSlim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sniper1026 - Mike Tyson always seems to be at the Las Vegas events.

Me thinks he wishes he was 20 years younger.

If any one boxer would dare make the cross over from boxing to mma while still holding a cahmpionship belt...it think it would be Mike Tyson.

Yes he could have done this in the 90's, but the sport of mma has so evolved since then. It's popularity has so grown that Mike T. would want to test himself in the octagon.

Iron Mike isn't a boxer, he's a fighter, who somebody taught how to box.

I know he wishes he was exposed to wrestling at an early age and just shakes his head. He has a more wrestling frame than a boxing frame. It's not like he won with his reach jabbing people to death. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 10:14 PM
FixedPartialArts

Amanda Bynes
6/10/13 11:03 PM
garrote
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finding Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:13 PM
Dongbar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At some point a few years back, around 2006 starting with the UFCs numbered in the 60s, the UFC was paying Scott Ferrel to cover the PPV pre show live on Sirius. Bubba the love sponge might have done a few show too. But anyway there was a pretty big falling out between the UFC and ferrel over money. Maybe this is the same reason the "regular" celebs stopped showing up. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:35 PM
JimmersonzGlove
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At 160 i saw lil jon talkin to royce gracie. Only in america! Phone Post
6/11/13 12:35 AM
newjack900

Lebron & the Miami heat crew were at Jones v Chael iirc
6/11/13 12:45 AM
The Brool Story Company

no, none. everyone there is a regular joe. no celebrities.

6/11/13 1:03 AM
91W209

Hocky Balboa - Scott Bakula and the guy who played Waldo Geraldo Faldo on Family Matters were both at UFC 94.

Sadly, now it's a bunch of third string athletes or washed up movie stars. Phone Post
Your Waldo Geraldo Faldo did not go unnoticed! VU when my 24hrs are up. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:12 AM
Sergio88
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy Fieri was at UFC On FOX 7.

6/11/13 1:17 AM
JoeJoeplata
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digthisbigcrux - 

Damn. This made me kind of sad for a second.
6/11/13 1:27 AM
HolyHackZack
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to 3 fights this year and I'm pretty sure MC Hammer was at all of them Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 2:00 AM
garrote
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is guy fiery? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 2:04 AM
RollHighAllDay
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think once the true fan celebrities lose the desire to show their face in public stadiums and events centres and start watching UFC on their 90" flat screen with friends weed and beer is way better. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 6:52 AM
Bobby Lupo

Reed Rothchild - Over half of the UFCs this year are not in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Bro, that's some Zen Master type shit you're dropping on the UG
6/11/13 7:06 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Waka Flocka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-MXGuKgs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.