UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do celebs still attend UFCs?

6/11/13 7:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thebigsexybeast
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk about yall but if i were to become a celebrity, id make it a habit to go to every event, just like i go to a bar/grill to watch them every saturday... im serious i will do that Phone Post
6/11/13 7:27 AM
Inked624
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin James is a huge MMA fan. He seems to be at alot of the UFC events. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:22 AM
Garv
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!

Anthony Bourdain was at UFC 159.  The next day he was at a NY Underground Combat League show in the Bronx and said he actually liked that show better than the UFC. 

If Dana hears that, Bourdain might be permanently banned from the UFC :)

6/11/13 9:00 AM
OCMikelob
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mickey Rourke was there last Saturday Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:01 AM
OCMikelob
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 -
Sergio88 - 

Guy Fieri was at UFC On FOX 7.

I hope Guy Fieri drowns in his own semen.
Mix a little bleach cocktail in there too, just to get the party started Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:07 AM
TheShogunEra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flocka was there at 159 Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:15 AM
RPBJJ
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waka Flaka was there a couple shows ago. You know no one is there when they single out a rapper that 4 people have heard of...
6/11/13 10:24 AM
RearNakedToke
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RPBJJ - Waka Flaka was there a couple shows ago. You know no one is there when they single out a rapper that 4 people have heard of...
I have no idea what a "Waka Flaka" is? Is that like a Gucci Mane or something? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember seeing the rock at a couple events
6/11/13 11:13 AM
Rabid Bunyip
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 12:56 PM
jmb73
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CroboCop -
Bobby Lupo - 
sniper1026 - 
Bobby Lupo - They're there when they're paid to be there. Mike Tyson is a mascot, not a fan. He couldn't name a single UFC champion or 5 MMA fighters.<br /><br />Chuck Zito goes because he's loved MMA since the beginning.

You missed Ariel H.'s Q & A with Mike Tyson.....

Ariel is bought and paid for by Zuffa. That was a work

i get the same feeling from him. he probably knows a select few people, like silva, jones, gsp ect...

dude could probably give a fuck about anyone else and doesn't come off like a real fan (in my opinion)

love tyson. i just think he's here for some camera time. until he starts training fighters (i saw the little clip of him training hendricks) i really won't believe it
I watched a Dana White vlog a few years ago where he got a cold call from Tyson asking for tickets. Can't remember which event, though. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:13 PM
clattymine
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - 

that's wrong but it's hilarious!

6/11/13 1:30 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss the days of Michael Clark Duncan, David Spade, Fez, The King of Queens.
6/11/13 2:45 PM
Bobby Lupo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Jones is a big fan of Forrest Griffin's boxing.

Lots of WWE guys are big MMA fans. Adam Dunn and Ken Griffey were at some events

Chuck Zito is still around.

Zab Judah has been at a couple of events too
6/11/13 3:02 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love seeing Tyson at UFCs and was super happy when he was interviewed before a fight which later unfolded exactly as Tyson had predicted.

UFC should have a "tyson breakdown" to describe striking in addition to the super cool "gracie breakdown" to describe the grappling.

That would really complete an event or the build up to one.
6/11/13 8:58 PM
MagSlim

clattymine -
Rabid Bunyip - 

that's wrong but it's hilarious!

And this is why I UG. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:07 PM
Pessimist_Pete

The Lord of the Rings elf was there Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:09 PM
Poptarts

There's a lot of celebrities at UFC events, usually just the bigger events though. Fox cards and super relevant pay per views. There's a lot though.
6/11/13 10:58 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Waka Flocka

Maybe I'm just getting old, but what the fuck is a Waka Flocka?
6/12/13 1:33 AM
Rickson's Aura

Bobby Lupo - WWE did the same thing with Tyson. He loved "Cold Stone" and DX. He's an actor now, he's playing a role, just like in The Hangover.

LOL ...that actually happened. "Cold Stone" was said by Tyson. Lupo deserves 5 vote ups for bringing that up.
6/12/13 2:10 AM
91W209
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

91W209 -
Hocky Balboa - Scott Bakula and the guy who played Waldo Geraldo Faldo on Family Matters were both at UFC 94.

Sadly, now it's a bunch of third string athletes or washed up movie stars. Phone Post
Your Waldo Geraldo Faldo did not go unnoticed! VU when my 24hrs are up. Phone Post 3.0
Done! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 6:24 AM
Bobby Lupo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson's Aura - 
Bobby Lupo - WWE did the same thing with Tyson. He loved "Cold Stone" and DX. He's an actor now, he's playing a role, just like in The Hangover.

LOL ...that actually happened. "Cold Stone" was said by Tyson. Lupo deserves 5 vote ups for bringing that up.

Grazie, bro. I've gotten mad vote downs for speaking the truth around here.
6/12/13 6:35 AM
DyldoWilly

Isaw a recent one with Anthony Keidis Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 7:18 AM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias -
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
Tiresias - 
Bobby Lupo - They're there when they're paid to be there. Mike Tyson is a mascot, not a fan. He couldn't name a single UFC champion or 5 MMA fighters.<br /><br />Chuck Zito goes because he's loved MMA since the beginning.
Why are you making up shit about Tyson? Phone Post

Lupo is a troll...A semi-well disguised troll, but a troll nonetheless.
Why would anyone put so much time into blabbering mindless opinions, post after post? I think it's more likely that he's an opinionated dingleberry with a mild allergy to thinking. Phone Post
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 7:39 AM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen Mr T at a couple of shows.

Mr T!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.