UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Xbox One looks awful

6/10/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMorg826
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ ?
6/10/13 10:22 PM
rockafella
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Sony conference is horrible. Way to bail MS out by failing so badly.
6/10/13 11:03 PM
Tankhead
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockafella - This Sony conference is horrible. Way to bail MS out by failing so badly.
Do you live in the future? That shit was still going when you posted this. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:34 PM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockafella - This Sony conference is horrible. Way to bail MS out by failing so badly.

You must have watched a different conference than the one I watched, because Sony fucked blew it out of the park. They directly addressed every concern about DRM and all for the better.

Microsoft on the other hand, told everyone a few days earlier they are fucking all their customers over and then cancelled any Q&A to avoid discussing the issue.
6/10/13 11:35 PM
Ingo Weigold
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
rockafella - I thought it looked great and can't wait to get my hands on one.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:38 PM
Sadyv

Basically, the only reason someone would choose the Xbone is just base, mindless brand "loyalty".
6/11/13 5:50 AM
Broady
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Preordered my PS4, hyped. Few guys at work cancelled their Xbone pre-orders to follow suit.
6/11/13 6:13 AM
orcus

PS4 looks 100% underwhelming too but at least it's "only" $400.

Looks like I'll be able to comfortably sit this gen out at least until Uncharted 4 or Last of Us 2 come out. Or if they ever get around to Last Guardian.

6/11/13 6:13 AM
BadrMilk

Sadyv - Basically, the only reason someone would choose the Xbone is just base, mindless brand "loyalty".
LOL at being loyal to any company. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:15 AM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallout are bust, I go were it gos. Phone Post
6/13/13 12:25 PM
shootfighterbull

Sadyv - Basically, the only reason someone would choose the Xbone is just base, mindless brand "loyalty".
Ps3's software sucked. I had both systems but hated using the ps3. The xbox's software kept improving and doesn't glitch and freeze all the time, and is also much more aesthetically pleasing.

I also don't game a whole lot. I use my xbox for multiple things such as netflix, youtube, crackle, hbogo.

Getting the xbox1 is an easy decision for me, just like voting you down was. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 1:28 PM
Granpa
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Microsoft didn't show me a single XB1 exclusive to get excited about. Battlefield 4 looked good.. not exclusive. Titanfall looked good... not exclusive.
6/13/13 1:57 PM
orcus

Titanfall actually is exclusive, isn't it? I thought it looked terrible though. 

I didn't see any good exclusives from either. Probably the best was the indie game Below on Xbox, but I'm sure that'll be on PC as well.

6/13/13 2:34 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - 
Ps3's software sucked. I had both systems but hated using the ps3. The xbox's software kept improving and doesn't glitch and freeze all the time, and is also much more aesthetically pleasing.

I also don't game a whole lot. I use my xbox for multiple things such as netflix, youtube, crackle, hbogo.

Getting the xbox1 is an easy decision for me, just like voting you down was. Phone Post 3.0

When ever soemone says something as obviously moronic as this I cannot decice if they are a paid shill or just that stupid.
6/13/13 3:48 PM
So u my gf now?
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Granpa - Microsoft didn't show me a single XB1 exclusive to get excited about. Battlefield 4 looked good.. not exclusive. Titanfall looked good... not exclusive.
Titanfall looked damn good, and it is an exclusive. Phone Post
6/13/13 4:24 PM
shootfighterbull

BigWilliam - 
shootfighterbull - 

When ever soemone says something as obviously moronic as this I cannot decice if they are a paid shill or just that stupid.

crow, meet raven.
6/13/13 4:32 PM
TheHaunted2

shootfighterbull -

My ps3 never froze. Phone Post
6/13/13 6:38 PM
orcus

I hate using the PS3. It's got a handful of good games, basically all made by Naughty Dog, and a horrible user interface and a horrible controller. 

Sucks that Microsoft blew it for next gen.

6/13/13 7:50 PM
shootfighterbull

TheHaunted2 - 
shootfighterbull -

then i must have had the only one that froze whenever i surfed the web, or paused a dvd. happened ALL the time. just going through stuff on the desktop would freeze stuff.

also, i get it. this thread is a ps3 circle jerk. if one has a differing opinion, he is labled as 'hodoresque'. cool story, guys. this is the same folk that bashed 360 years ago. i go with tried and true. also, american.
6/13/13 7:51 PM
shootfighterbull

orcus - 

I hate using the PS3. It's got a handful of good games, basically all made by Naughty Dog, and a horrible user interface and a horrible controller. 

Sucks that Microsoft blew it for next gen.

5 months until launch. this whole 'blowing it' by microsoft is premature and annoying.
6/13/13 9:18 PM
bogle1
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They will both end up being good consoles

Iv always been a Sony person my ps3 never froze at all not even while playing Skyrim! It's one in a million probably haha

Saying one is terrible just because you prefer one is stupid

But saying that xbox one so far is more appealing that the playstation 4 is also rather silly Phone Post
6/13/13 10:47 PM
billyzane

Ya these look like 360 and PS3 games...

Next Gen is looking awesome IMO, some sick exclusives for Microsoft too. Both systems will do well.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/06/13/the-next-gen-graphics-that-will-blow-your-mind
6/13/13 10:57 PM
Tankhead
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had both the PS3 and a 360. Kept the 360 sold the PS3. Live was a better experience than PSN, IMO.

Both of my systems froze/freeze. Both crash and give me grief. On the flip, I had one PS3 for about 4 years. In the 7 years I've had a 360, I RROD 4 times. 4 fucking times.

I'll be getting the PS4 but its not because I hate MS or love Sony. As of right now, the PS4 seems like the better console.

Brand loyalty is essentially like having Stockholm syndrome. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 12:08 AM
TheHaunted2

shootfighterbull -
TheHaunted2 - 
shootfighterbull -

then i must have had the only one that froze whenever i surfed the web, or paused a dvd. happened ALL the time. just going through stuff on the desktop would freeze stuff.

also, i get it. this thread is a ps3 circle jerk. if one has a differing opinion, he is labled as 'hodoresque'. cool story, guys. this is the same folk that bashed 360 years ago. i go with tried and true. also, american.
To be honest ive had more trouble with my 360. I am a playstation man, but that doesnt make me a fan boy. If playstation were the ones pulling all the shit ms are I would have bought the xbone. It makes no odds to me. But I personally believe ps has built the better console. Phone Post
6/14/13 1:20 AM
Jons Forsberg

Ryse Son of Rome looks good, still not buying it though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.