UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Xbox One looks awful

6/14/13 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jons Forsberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - 
Sadyv - Basically, the only reason someone would choose the Xbone is just base, mindless brand "loyalty".
Ps3's software sucked. I had both systems but hated using the ps3. The xbox's software kept improving and doesn't glitch and freeze all the time, and is also much more aesthetically pleasing.

I also don't game a whole lot. I use my xbox for multiple things such as netflix, youtube, crackle, hbogo.

Getting the xbox1 is an easy decision for me, just like voting you down was. Phone Post 3.0

vtfd idiot.
6/14/13 1:57 AM
shootfighterbull

Jons Forsberg -
shootfighterbull - 
Sadyv - Basically, the only reason someone would choose the Xbone is just base, mindless brand "loyalty".
Ps3's software sucked. I had both systems but hated using the ps3. The xbox's software kept improving and doesn't glitch and freeze all the time, and is also much more aesthetically pleasing.

I also don't game a whole lot. I use my xbox for multiple things such as netflix, youtube, crackle, hbogo.

Getting the xbox1 is an easy decision for me, just like voting you down was. Phone Post 3.0

vtfd idiot.
Fuck your mother. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 3:33 AM
redeye2000

orcus is right on this part and i didnt find the ps4 line up that good either.

if there is 1 troll it is you zucchini. dont you have something better to do then pst 2500+ messages in like a few months?

or do you get paid to troll here?
6/14/13 3:52 AM
rockafella

Hopefully this time around Sony finds a quicker way to process what ever the fuck they are doing. Last time their "specs" made them a paperweight. Better have a drive fast enough to spin a disk fast enough to take advantage of.

I'll be both on launch as I don't care and want the exclusives but I have the feeling MS is going to draw a lot of publishers with their "fuck the market that makes us no money" attitude.

Don't forget MS and especially Sony make very little off of Console sales and for most of their lives nothing. It comes down to the games sold and what % they charge the developer. What the developer makes from used games is nothing. Which is the same they make from their consoles for most of their lives, nothing.

The developers are behind MS 100% on this. You could sell a game for a lot less if everyone contributed to the actual producer of the content and not the EB Games of the world.

Video games have never gone up in price...ever. You buy Nintendo games for the same price back in the day if not more. Really you did...Sucks people are spending more now to make better games but expected to charge the same.

Used games are fucking up the market. Its like the reverse pf selling a car. Sell your fairly new game into EB then go and buy it back...

The developer sees none of that money. At least when they sold rentals they came at a hihjer cost. Back in the day they charged around 175% per copy if you were renting it. Fair as they made some and the devs made some.

Half the faggots that praise the developers have never actually ever contributed a cent to them...
6/14/13 3:45 PM
orcus

"5 months until launch. this whole 'blowing it' by microsoft is premature and annoying."

It's a $500 system that has anti-used game measures, up against a $400 system with no such measures that is also quite significantly more powerful.

6/14/13 4:01 PM
redeye2000

lol at ryse. Ryse is not even a game at this moment. have you not read the article about ryse. were you didnt need to do anything to complete the segment. the whole QTE stuff is just like a dragons lair game.

and when was dragons lair released? 20+ years ago? and animation wise dragons lair looks just as good as ryse in that aspect. so in other words ryse is an uber fail project at the moment. it is a techdemo, just like that wizard techdemo fo rthe ps4.

about the PS4 games shown? the games we already got, were shown last february.

people were talking about how much of an epic fail ps4 announchment was until last 5 minutes. oh really? please provide me some facts.

for me the only fail i saw in the ps4 conference was paying for multiplayer, which i am not going to do.

other then that sony nailed it.

less drm bullshit. no spy cam. and 100 dollars cheaper.

what is not to like about that?

6/17/13 7:10 AM
supersaiyan

orcus - 

"5 months until launch. this whole 'blowing it' by microsoft is premature and annoying."

It's a $500 system that has anti-used game measures, up against a $400 system with no such measures that is also quite significantly more powerful.

pretty much ...hard to see an argument here
6/17/13 7:16 AM
supersaiyan

redeye2000 - lol at ryse. Ryse is not even a game at this moment. have you not read the article about ryse. were you didnt need to do anything to complete the segment. the whole QTE stuff is just like a dragons lair game.

and when was dragons lair released? 20+ years ago? and animation wise dragons lair looks just as good as ryse in that aspect. so in other words ryse is an uber fail project at the moment. it is a techdemo, just like that wizard techdemo fo rthe ps4.

about the PS4 games shown? the games we already got, were shown last february.

people were talking about how much of an epic fail ps4 announchment was until last 5 minutes. oh really? please provide me some facts.

for me the only fail i saw in the ps4 conference was paying for multiplayer, which i am not going to do.

other then that sony nailed it.

less drm bullshit. no spy cam. and 100 dollars cheaper.

what is not to like about that?

good assessment ...

oh and good luck for all the Xbox playaz playing ..

"peek-a-boo- I - hope - my- internet - is- on- every -24hrs - or - I - am - f%%%ed - from playing"

.. runaround BS

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.