UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Clean KO'd for the 1st time.

6/11/13 4:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_W85
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without a word of a lie, I KO'd myself playing at the playground with my son.

The damn doorways and everything is miniature sized for the kids and I'm sure most parents have clipped themselves at some point in these places.

Anyway, a few years ago I'm crawling on the ground chasing my son and I vertically jump up with everything I had and man I was in the doorway.

Smashed my head and put myself out, brutal. Phone Post
6/12/13 2:27 AM
EvanHayes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha. Some of these stories are great, and alright. You guys have convinced me to hold off on sparring. But I am fighting for another title June 29th in St.Augustine. Fl.
6/12/13 2:29 AM
EvanHayes

NogsHogtastelikechemicals -  Can I get a picture? I'd love to make a romo.

:p

Just kidding man....I know you think it's disrespectful. Glad it happened in the gym and not a fight. Phone Post

Hahaha, NO! And only when someone get's badly KO'd in a fight. But thanks!
6/12/13 3:10 AM
The Mammoth
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once woke up in the street with a wet face whilst i had been out running. Figured i had bumped into the tree right in front of me.

Turns out i wasnt running at all as i was in Jeans and a shirt, my wet face was actualy blood and i had a massive bump on my head - i saw all of this in the relfection of a shop window and didnt know why i was there or what happened.

What actually happened was i got 'bottled' from behind in the street while walking to a bar to meet my friends (which i barely recall doing) which KO'd me instantly and i face planted.

The face plant busted open my face and thats why it was 'wet' as i woke up.

To this day i remember NOTHING about the KO, who did it, or why (nothing was stolen). The only reason i know as little as i do is due to the kebab shop owners opposite on the street where it happened telling me about it when i went back to the scene a few days later.

Strange feeling having a chunk of memory get taken away like that.

6/12/13 3:15 AM
The Mammoth
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_W85 -  Without a word of a lie, I KO'd myself playing at the playground with my son.

The damn doorways and everything is miniature sized for the kids and I'm sure most parents have clipped themselves at some point in these places.

Anyway, a few years ago I'm crawling on the ground chasing my son and I vertically jump up with everything I had and man I was in the doorway.

Smashed my head and put myself out, brutal. Phone Post

i feel for you man - the amount of times i have come close to KO'ing myself by standing up too quick in litte cupboard doorways and shit - sometimes the pain has been so wild i kinda wish it had KO'd me!

6/12/13 3:39 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and thank god nobody took a pic of that faceplant or op would of got romo'd! Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 4:40 AM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you wearing head gear? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 12:04 PM
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 months no contact, man
6/12/13 1:07 PM
EvanHayes

Edited: 06/12/13 1:12 PM
Yeah, head gear was on but it was open faced, and landed directly across my chin. Actually had a bruise on my chin from it.
6/12/13 1:20 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive been clean ko'd outside the bar. If u could do it all over again id rather it be at the bar Phone Post
6/12/13 1:20 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the gym* Phone Post
6/12/13 1:30 PM
Russ
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have only been knocked out once, and i did it to myself when i was a kid (grade 4)
running home from a friends house no one around and next thing i know i wake up looking at the sky. i imagine it was only a sec or two i was out, got up and realized i hit the wire that comes of the power pole to the ground (it was sheathed in bright yellow plastic too lol)

i walk in the house and my moms playing cards they all stare at me like wtf happend, i had a bleeding nose and a swollen getting black eye, i felt nothing
6/12/13 1:31 PM
Hecklah

My first time was when I spilled paint in the garage.. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 1:40 PM
stevekt
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - Im no doc but I would take it easy for a while a few weeks no head contact.
Don't be a fag. Get the fuck back in there and make em pay. Murrica! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.