UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Plz Glover NO......

6/10/13 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - BM Bubba McDaniel ...Erik BLOBBBBB you getcrushed and TEAM JACKSON will prevail...Most mudders quick to jump on a Greener...oh well thx VU GUYS ..... NITEY NITE Keep ya butthloe tite...... VD turd BLOBBBBBBBBS
-Bubba Mcdaniel

-Erik BLOBBBBBB

-Keep my butthole tight for team jacksons.

Makes sense. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:28 PM
kid chaos
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:30 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such beautiful sonnets, a true modern day manifesto.
6/10/13 7:33 PM
Rudi

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - Such beautiful sonnets, a true modern day manifesto.
lol Phone Post
6/10/13 7:33 PM
Erik Tracey
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - BM Bubba McDaniel ...Erik BLOBBBBB you getcrushed and TEAM JACKSON will prevail...Most mudders quick to jump on a Greener...oh well thx VU GUYS ..... NITEY NITE Keep ya butthloe tite...... VD turd BLOBBBBBBBBS
I'm still not sure how I ended up being a target, but okay. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:34 PM
JStrongMMA

English, motherfucker....do you speak it? Phone Post
6/10/13 7:34 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So after your fighting career you decided smoking meth was the best course of action?
6/10/13 7:35 PM
Erik Tracey
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Erik Tracey -
Well, I guess I do. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:37 PM
Rudi

OP needs subtitles for his texts. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:37 PM
clayclamitia
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can a mod remove a green namer for being punch drunk? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:39 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with op. TURD BLOBBBBRS get BM'd no question
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So do I need to smoke some crack to read this? I'm having some trouble.

UGCTT_Song2
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is operating at a level few know exists. He is one with the universe Phone Post
6/10/13 7:40 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

von krap - its in code. just read whats in caps.
It totally makes sense! Phone Post
6/10/13 7:40 PM
AhYeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so confused...
6/10/13 7:42 PM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look BRO...glover handled KINGSBU broke BONES....don't CRY if UNDEFEATED in UFC.........don't BE like MAULER bro....good RECORD=SHITLE tot Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 7:42 PM
Rudi

Erik Tracey -
Erik Tracey -
Well, I guess I do. Phone Post
Lol what is he talking about? BLOBBBBBBBB???? Phone Post
6/10/13 7:53 PM
ECC170

NogsHogtastelikechemicals - 
ECC170 - BM Bubba McDaniel ...Erik BLOBBBBB you getcrushed and TEAM JACKSON will prevail...Most mudders quick to jump on a Greener...oh well thx VU GUYS ..... NITEY NITE Keep ya butthloe tite...... VD turd BLOBBBBBBBBS

People wouldn't jump on you if you made posts that we could actually understand.  I don't buy the hard to type with ps3 line.  My 9 yr old sends coherent messages on ps3, you can do it too.

JBJ Champ..Bubba Main Carder...ERIK get dumped on head Viciously....PS3 grammar under par and BAD Blue NAMERS let thier children let them post with thier terrible blue NAMES!
6/10/13 7:57 PM
Rudi

ECC170 -
ECC170 - BM Bubba McDaniel ...Erik BLOBBBBB you getcrushed and TEAM JACKSON will prevail...Most mudders quick to jump on a Greener...oh well thx VU GUYS ..... NITEY NITE Keep ya butthloe tite...... VD turd BLOBBBBBBBBS

People wouldn't jump on you if you made posts that we could actually understand.  I don't buy the hard to type with ps3 line.  My 9 yr old sends coherent messages on ps3, you can do it too.

JBJ Champ..Bubba Main Carder...ERIK get dumped on head Viciously....PS3 grammar under par and BAD Blue NAMERS let thier children let them post with thier terrible blue NAMES!
The effects of banging bro. Phone Post
6/10/13 8:05 PM
Erik Tracey

ECC170 -

And who is doing said dumping? Phone Post
6/10/13 8:08 PM
ECC170

JBJ and GT performer is the most feasible at the end the day ..hey ERIK target a green namer who will crush ur dreams..BLOBBBBBB.....fight u at any weight..,the diff between us and rest us on here isWe can settle whatevever TUFFY and u are the target ERIK
6/10/13 8:09 PM
aka_rtotheoh

the fuck happened just what? Phone Post
6/10/13 8:10 PM
armbarseverywhere
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit just got real..
Galanis
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLOBBBBB

ECC170

JBJ and GT performer is the most feasible at the end the day ..hey ERIK target a green namer who will crush ur dreams..BLOBBBBBB.....fight u at any weight..,the diff between us and rest us on here isWe can settle whatevever TUFFY and u are the target ERIK

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.