UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Plz Glover NO......

6/11/13 8:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is all like:

6/11/13 9:11 AM
TheHebrewHammer
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Please hammer, don't hurt'em.
No problem breh Phone Post
6/11/13 9:32 AM
Erik Tracey
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -

At the rate that your posts are going.....basically your 1st post appeared to be typed using a Russian keyboard whilst blindfolded and having a seizure to most recently appearing that you have finally upgraded to a QWERTY keyboard but typing your posts from the recovery room of a brain trauma center, I figure it'll be early to mid 2014 that I'll figure out what the fuck the point is that you are trying to get across to us.

You owe my cats an apology. The reason why is because after at least 20 min of sitting here desperately trying to decipher what you're saying....I got so frustrated that I decided to start drinking again after 5 yrs and on my way to the fridge, I kicked both of the cats in their asses, and that was only because they meowed at me as I walked by them and they made more sense than your posts do, so I figured they were mocking me.

Subbing this thread now and putting an alarm reminder for April 15, 2014 to make sure I check back in this thread to see if my prediction comes to fruition.

Best of luck on your recovery. Phone Post

Legit Phone Post
6/11/13 10:13 AM
michegre
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NogsHogtastelikechemicals -  Are ET and ECC gon settle their TUFFY?
We could have a real BLOBBERKNOCKER here. Phone Post

Not that you need it but vote up!
Tears in my eyes laughing... the whole thread is a BLOBBERKNOCKER!!
6/11/13 10:28 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 10:33 AM
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - BRAINER....Most us KNUCKLEHEADS dont have..Get off the don't DESERVE ship...he's HANDLED all COMP INCLUDING PAGE who in recent history was the DOOMSDAY to S-MAN JONES WE'VE witnessed less feasible TITLE SHOTS as familar as T LEITES..Cut out the THIAGO talk cuz JBJ and GT PERFORMER make more cents than a RICH KIDS PIGGY BANK!
Wtf did I just read? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:34 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -

At the rate that your posts are going.....basically your 1st post appeared to be typed using a Russian keyboard whilst blindfolded and having a seizure to most recently appearing that you have finally upgraded to a QWERTY keyboard but typing your posts from the recovery room of a brain trauma center, I figure it'll be early to mid 2014 that I'll figure out what the fuck the point is that you are trying to get across to us.

You owe my cats an apology. The reason why is because after at least 20 min of sitting here desperately trying to decipher what you're saying....I got so frustrated that I decided to start drinking again after 5 yrs and on my way to the fridge, I kicked both of the cats in their asses, and that was only because they meowed at me as I walked by them and they made more sense than your posts do, so I figured they were mocking me.

Subbing this thread now and putting an alarm reminder for April 15, 2014 to make sure I check back in this thread to see if my prediction comes to fruition.

Best of luck on your recovery. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:53 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 10:56 AM
Rudi

Hi james toney. Phone Post
6/11/13 11:06 AM
goocher
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 - this is why smoking weed should be ilegal.

No....This is just a serious case of an uneducated retard who has probably gotten hit in the head far too many time.

This thread is full of win though just because of that.
6/11/13 11:20 AM
SQUEEZIE

its a no brainer you knuckleheads jbj is hiking bubba and thiago on a gt performer to leties to break a piggy bank so they can go see the blobb before the history wich will be known as doomsday.and if they some how survive super man jones will grant them a title shot... word up and your welcome.
Kevin bacon
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP won me over with his souther charm
SQUEEZIE

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - 
Chuckliddellstein - I remember my first beer Phone Post 3.0

Step brothers reference?

beerfest
6/11/13 11:21 AM
Kevin bacon
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw I think Glover is the man for the job
6/11/13 11:44 AM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro.....wtf? My cats are still pissed off so get started on that apology because cats don't have the lifespan of humans and it's going to take me some time for me to translate your apology into English and then more time run it through Google Translate into Meow Language so that they understand. Even that won't be enough.....I'm sure it will also take a whole lot of treats to get them on my side again. Phone Post
6/11/13 11:54 AM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what

6/11/13 11:56 AM
Gerbacio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 12:15 PM
The Swinging Richard
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - ..... NITEY NITE Keep ya butthloe tite......
6/11/13 12:32 PM
Rudi

Keep ya butthole tite BLOBBBBBB!! Phone Post
6/11/13 12:33 PM
kimbo's kimbo

voorhees - Women be shopping!!!
'Shopping, shopping, shopping!' Phone Post
6/11/13 12:35 PM
Erik Tracey
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Keep ya butthole tite BLOBBBBBB!! Phone Post
Always Phone Post
6/11/13 12:43 PM
HolyHackZack
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do people that complain about typing not take their goddamn time while doing it? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:50 PM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - Why do people that complain about typing not take their goddamn time while doing it? Phone Post 3.0
I think God damn is two words bro. Phone Post
6/11/13 12:58 PM
HolyHackZack
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
HolyHackZack - Why do people that complain about typing not take their goddamn time while doing it? Phone Post 3.0
I think God damn is two words bro. Phone Post
god·damn
/?gäd?dam/
Adjective
Used for emphasis, esp. to express anger or frustration.
Synonyms
damned - goddamned

?gäd?dam grammar Nazis man... Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:59 PM
Triangle Choked

Strong in this thread, the English is not..... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.