UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> The Division -- only impressive game at E3 so far

6/10/13 8:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's an online "MMO" rpg of some sort. Looks like a really good shooter.

6/10/13 9:01 PM
rockafella

It definitely stole the show. The only other game that came close in my opinion was that mech game.
6/10/13 10:56 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally agree. I was in shock and awe to see a new Tom Clancy based IP. I was expecting Ubisoft to bring it this year, but not on that level. The developers for the other Ubisoft titles were also pretty jacked about it during the closing comments. I'll get a PS4 just for this game. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 11:57 PM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Game looks sick. I didn't like the casual banter though. There are being shot at and they are cool as a cucumber. I could see that being a little melodramatic. I'm a gamer and will be buying both consoles. I'm fucking rich. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 2:43 AM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flowwiththego - Game looks sick. I didn't like the casual banter though. There are being shot at and they are cool as a cucumber. I could see that being a little melodramatic. I'm a gamer and will be buying both consoles. I'm fucking rich. Phone Post 3.0
I think that talking was from live players, because it's an open world, online, rpg.

Lol cause when I'm playing I'll be too amped to be calm. :-D Phone Post
6/11/13 6:14 AM
orcus

Yeah, that was the players talking.

6/11/13 7:15 AM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANT_P1989 -
flowwiththego - Game looks sick. I didn't like the casual banter though. There are being shot at and they are cool as a cucumber. I could see that being a little melodramatic. I'm a gamer and will be buying both consoles. I'm fucking rich. Phone Post 3.0
I think that talking was from live players, because it's an open world, online, rpg.

Lol cause when I'm playing I'll be too amped to be calm. :-D Phone Post
That makes sense Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 11:14 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Game of the show for me.

Looks incredible, can't wait to play it on PS4! Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 11:43 AM
jman
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks cool, maybe the voice overs are just temporary (to be replaced by real actors)...because it sounds like shit.
6/18/13 7:53 PM
Zanzoken
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that gameplay video was pretty sweet
6/18/13 8:42 PM
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So buying that

6/18/13 9:47 PM
Granpa
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought there were a few impressive games shown. The Witcher 3 looked cool, as did Battlefield 4, as did Destiny. Nothing revolutionary, but I don't expect anything revolutionary in a new hardware year. Next year's E3 should be a lot more promising as far as truly next-gen games.
6/18/13 10:01 PM
dangerboy12
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like everything else IMO. Better graphics no doubt, but still looked like your standard combat game.

I want something new and different.

I want a game where you are a dove and your goal is to shit on as many points scoring objects as possible, all while you are being hunted.

I want a game where you are trying to become president, and you have to write kickass speeches and shit, and you have to turn down advances from hot interns, and you have to avoid blunders and crap like that. Or you can try to win all while screwing interns and being racist to get a different ending.

If next gen is simply the same games with a face lift, I'm out.
6/19/13 2:18 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw the trailer and I have a boner, I hope theres a good offline story mode to go with online because i can see some potential awesomeness and I've heard alot about how Defiance wasn't that great as a MMO-only title.

6/20/13 9:10 PM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got damn....I didn't see this gem, thanks for posting! Release date 2014??? Maybe it could be before Christmas '13? Phone Post
6/20/13 10:27 PM
bonersaurus
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the coolest things was how you create a profile so your grouped with similar people. My wife and I have a young one and it's nice that they'll put you with other people with kids and not someone calling me a fag for going afk. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.