UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot: "Thiago beef has nothing to do with ATT"

6/11/13 7:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/13 7:03 AM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

if this interview was brought to you by WorldStar HipHop it would commence with something like, "ohhhhhh shiiit son."

Bigfoot goes in on Thiago Silva and crams an admirable amount of slanderous insults into relatively few sentences. Not a happy chap.

]All I want to do is just fight him because words won't make him change. He's mentally sick, we're completely different people. I am a family guy - I respect my father, mother, wife, I treat my friends well, without pulling their legs*, and I don't take drugs.

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/19122-bigfoot-thiago-silva-a-mentally-ill-backstabbing-coward-drug-user

6/11/13 7:19 AM
Animal Mother
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot looks weak for this. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 7:22 AM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOOORRRRLSTAARRRR Phone Post
6/11/13 7:23 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only reason he beat Fedor the God was the 400 times the normal amount of testosterone he was producing.
6/11/13 7:51 AM
GroundStPound

I thought Big Foot was already banned for drugs? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 7:57 AM
SN moved to conspiracy ground
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigfoot keeps saying thiago is a heavyweight who cuts to make LHW...but sure isn't he a super heavyweight that cuts to make HW? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:21 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Just about to say this, he's a fucking dumbass.
6/11/13 8:26 AM
fitch n prey
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasnt he all butt hurt cuz of all the shit overeem was talking and now his talking shit to thiago Phone Post
6/11/13 9:35 AM
Animal Mother
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I don't take drugs" hasn't Bigfoot tested positive for PED's? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:36 AM
Rob San Soo

Lame Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:43 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

lol stupid call out is stupid.

'i just got annihilated by Cain so i'm gonna call out a lhw'

if they were the same size Thiago would WHOOP that ass.

easy to call out someone you don't really have a chance at fighting.

derp
6/11/13 10:08 AM
i_shogun_ruas

If this fight stayed standing thiago would knock this big goof the fuck out Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 10:23 AM
idsmashit

Thiago looked skinnier in the one of his first fights then he's ever looked int the ufc. Mot sure when exactly he was a heavyweight. Bigfoot would be having the unfair advantage but would still like to see it
6/11/13 10:59 AM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only way he would make 205 is if he took his head off before the weigh ins Phone Post
6/11/13 11:06 AM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -  Only way he would make 205 is if he took his head off before the weigh ins Phone Post

I'm sure Thiago could arrange that.

6/11/13 11:06 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

Zed Wayne Zed - Not a fan of po fighters bringing the gym stuff/personal stuff into the limelight.

I'm not there, I don't train, I don't care, and it's none of my business.

If TS did something to feck you over, then Bigfoot, deal with it in court or in private.

This guy needs to muzzle it for a while.

this
6/11/13 11:40 AM
aka_rtotheoh

thats not a nice thing to say about your brother. i hope little brother erick doesnt get involved. curious to see which side anderson and wanderlei take in this family matter Phone Post
6/11/13 11:43 AM
jTheHybridwolff
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Foots leg is not to be pulled. EVER! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 11:45 AM
jTheHybridwolff
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aka_rtotheoh - thats not a nice thing to say about your brother. i hope little brother erick doesnt get involved. curious to see which side anderson and wanderlei take in this family matter Phone Post
Silva vs Silva is the ufc ready for a family feud ? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 11:50 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - "I don't take drugs" hasn't Bigfoot tested positive for PED's? Phone Post 3.0
His failed test was caused by his medical condition. Everything else he said here though makes him look rather foolish. Phone Post
6/11/13 12:09 PM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For someone so caught up in "respect", Bigfoot sure seems to have very little.

If it's not about the "lack of respect" he was getting before the Fedor fight, then it's about how he wasn't motivated for Cormier, apparently explaining his loss. Then he uses the cut stoppage as an excuse for his loss the first time against Cain, claiming without it it's a different fight. Then the second fight goes much the same way, and he complains about "back of the head" shots for days after the second Cain fight. In between them, he had a semi-feud with Overeem where after he won and acted like a jerk in the cage, he proclaimed Reem to be "a joke" who "deserved what he got". Now he's going on about Thiago Silva for...pulling someones leg? Smoking weed? Being a psycho? Bigfoot doesn't even seem sure.

There is a pattern here and it's getting real old. He should just have a monthly show called Mr. Foot's Neighbourhood and he can change his tampon at the start like Mr. Rogers changed his shoes. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 12:17 PM
hendofanforlife
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Animal Mother - "I don't take drugs" hasn't Bigfoot tested positive for PED's? Phone Post 3.0
His failed test was caused by his medical condition. Everything else he said here though makes him look rather foolish. Phone Post

Absolutely wrong. His failed test was because of medication taken to treat the condition, supposedly. That was their excuse.
6/11/13 1:06 PM
man meets fate

So he is mad cause thiago doesn't show respect to the people who beat him and neglected him as a kid? While big idiots mommy was spoon feeding him still at 13, thiago was in the favelas with no one surviving for his life. So what if he smokes weed, not like he is out doing meth and shit.
6/11/13 1:16 PM
Animal Mother

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Then why was he suspended for a year? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:18 PM
r_o_y

What the hell is with Bigfoot? Seriously.

He just always seems to be complaining now...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.