UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot: "Thiago beef has nothing to do with ATT"

6/11/13 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago, according to Bigfoot, challenged him to a street fight via text.
6/11/13 2:02 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Animal Mother - "I don't take drugs" hasn't Bigfoot tested positive for PED's? Phone Post 3.0
His failed test was caused by his medical condition. Everything else he said here though makes him look rather foolish. Phone Post

Absolutely wrong. His failed test was because of medication taken to treat the condition, supposedly. That was their excuse.
Yes the medicine to treat the medical condition that could potentially kill him caused the failed test. I'll be more specific for you next time. Phone Post
6/11/13 2:15 PM
Hikikomori
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Animal Mother - "I don't take drugs" hasn't Bigfoot tested positive for PED's? Phone Post 3.0
His failed test was caused by his medical condition. Everything else he said here though makes him look rather foolish. Phone Post
Then why was he suspended for a year? Phone Post 3.0

He wasnt.

He fought in Japan during his suspension like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
6/11/13 2:24 PM
RollHighAllDay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a bit of a drama queen. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 2:28 PM
ABE FROMAN

6/11/13 2:35 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SN moved to conspiracy ground - bigfoot keeps saying thiago is a heavyweight who cuts to make LHW...but sure isn't he a super heavyweight that cuts to make HW? Phone Post 3.0
No shit, right? LOL

And why would he call out a fighter in a lower weight class simply because he dislikes the kind of person he is. I mean...if that were the case you would have HWs calling out Jones all the time.

Obviously Silva pissed Silva off in some way. Phone Post
6/11/13 3:01 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

KevinMcAllister - For someone so caught up in "respect", Bigfoot sure seems to have very little.

If it's not about the "lack of respect" he was getting before the Fedor fight, then it's about how he wasn't motivated for Cormier, apparently explaining his loss. Then he uses the cut stoppage as an excuse for his loss the first time against Cain, claiming without it it's a different fight. Then the second fight goes much the same way, and he complains about "back of the head" shots for days after the second Cain fight. In between them, he had a semi-feud with Overeem where after he won and acted like a jerk in the cage, he proclaimed Reem to be "a joke" who "deserved what he got". Now he's going on about Thiago Silva for...pulling someones leg? Smoking weed? Being a psycho? Bigfoot doesn't even seem sure.

There is a pattern here and it's getting real old. He should just have a monthly show called Mr. Foot's Neighbourhood and he can change his tampon at the start like Mr. Rogers changed his shoes. Phone Post 3.0

spot on
6/11/13 3:02 PM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot caraway
6/11/13 3:03 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

CYBER's_kiwi_flavored_power_bottom - 
DatSpider - Thiago, according to Bigfoot, challenged him to a street fight via text.
Thiago will kill him on the street. Literally Phone Post 3.0

beat me to it
6/11/13 3:13 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit if Thiago really sent that text. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 3:37 PM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grey eagle '88 -
DatSpider - Thiago, according to Bigfoot, challenged him to a street fight via text.
Thiago gets smashed on da street by big phoooot Phone Post
Get off sasquatch's dick. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 4:24 PM
man meets fate

Grey eagle '88 - 
Thiago gets smashed on da street by big phoooot Phone Post

Pff yea right. Send those two to fight in the favelas and guarantee you bigfoot won't make it out alive.
6/11/13 4:28 PM
Tolstolobic

This guy Phone Post
6/11/13 5:05 PM
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/13 5:08 PM
"CYBER's_kiwi_flavored_power_bottom- Thiago will kill him on the street. Literally."

yeah, Thiago by the way of stab wounds...

Here is the quote for people asking:

"If we have to fight, we'll fight and settle things in the octagon. He even texted me like an immature child, wanting to settle this outside the octagon. But I'm a professional, and the law in the US is really strong. I wouldn't put myself in a bad situation because of a guy like him. He said he knows where I live and that, if we wanted to settle it, he'd be waiting for me. The thing is, I would lose my job. I don't fight in the street, I am a professional, not a crazy person.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2013/06/pezao-diz-que-thiago-silva-o-chamou-para-acertar-contas-fora-do-octogono.html

Wise decision.Prove that Bigfoot can think things through.
6/11/13 5:38 PM
r_o_y

If Bigfoot really did want to fight thiago than he would just fight him anywhere. All this doing interviews and talking about going to lhw screams "I want attention "
6/11/13 7:56 PM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand what the beef is about.
6/11/13 8:03 PM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, this past weekend has been really good for Thiago's career.
6/11/13 9:18 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago Silva would trade bigfoots ass for a pack of cigarettes on the street
6/12/13 9:47 AM
Jaybrone
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it me or does Bigfoot often talk shit about people he used to train with for whatever reason? He comes off as butt hurt to me.

6/12/13 4:24 PM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dunno, but i think that guy took a dive against Thiago...

it would also appear that Silva didn't have to worry about a drug test down there, either.....
6/12/13 4:54 PM
DoomFarmer

BshMstr - i dunno, but i think that guy took a dive against Thiago...

it would also appear that Silva didn't have to worry about a drug test down there, either.....

Feijao took a dive? Is that why he was trying his damndest to KO Silva in the first few minutes of the match?

Silva just broke him mentally, period.

Also, Silva appeared far more soft and carried more fat this time than he ever has in the UFC. No need for a roid accusation this time.

6/12/13 4:59 PM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - 
BshMstr - i dunno, but i think that guy took a dive against Thiago...

Feijao took a dive? Is that why he was trying his damndest to KO Silva in the first few minutes of the match?

Silva just broke him mentally, period.

Also, Silva appeared far more soft and carried more fat this time than he ever has in the UFC. No need for a roid accusation this time.

if he gassed, then he gassed quick.... he was flat out done in about 3 minutes. maybe he didn't take a dive, but if he didn't, then his cardio/game plan was pretty bad...

yeah, Silva was soft, but he looked friggen huge..... literally looked like he was at least one weight class away from Feijo.

i don't feel bad about accusing him of using, as he used a lot in the past (and lied), as well as the fact that any UFC event in Brazil seems to be like it's on another planet...
2/7/14 3:00 PM
MMA Playwright
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@this.
2/7/14 8:58 PM
Danger'sDaddy
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright - LOL@this.
Yup. Bigfoot dodged a bullet... Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 9:07 PM
teamquestnorth
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id watch a bigfoot vs thiago streetfight. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.