UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Poster Worthy Fight Photos

6/11/13 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YonYones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I recently became a brand ambassador for a company called Pixuru, it's a smartphone app that lets you order high quality canvas prints of any photo you've taken from your smartphone, or that you just have saved on your computer. One of the first places I decided to let people know of this new app is the beloved UG.

I've already ordered a couple myself, but am looking to get some of really cool Fight photos or just MMA photos in general.. Feel free to post any cool action shots (like Hunt's KO of Struve) or classic pictures (sans Coleman and his daughters, Penn and Diaz, that type of shit.

Oh and anyone interested in placing an order of their own can use the code: Patrick88 and get 30% off any order.

THANKS
6/11/13 4:51 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

6/11/13 4:53 PM
GeneralSmoothness
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU EY Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 4:54 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tag Phone Post
6/11/13 5:01 PM
YonYones

EVILYOSHIDA - 

Unreal, thats the type of stuff i'm looking for.
6/11/13 5:03 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
6/11/13 5:20 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/11/13 5:24 PM
wiggum
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Yoshida has given the right answer.
6/11/13 5:26 PM
savage043
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 5:30 PM
MMA Playwrite
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 5:33 PM
MMA Playwrite
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or maybe this:

6/11/13 5:36 PM
MMA Playwrite

6/11/13 6:08 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the idea, I'm downloading it now

6/11/13 6:12 PM
voorhees

Sak/Royce 1st thing that came to mind.
6/11/13 6:25 PM
jhedges
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How are you handling licensing and copyrights?
6/11/13 6:57 PM
YonYones

Naderhood - 

I like the idea, I'm downloading it now

Awesome, thanks for the support! I've got five 12 x 12 canvases I've already ordered. If you wanna see the quality of one just let me know and I can email you a picture of them.
6/11/13 7:03 PM
YonYones

jhedges - How are you handling licensing and copyrights?

I'm just a rep for them so that isn't really my doing, but as far as I understand, the only files you're allowed to upload come from your camera roll, facebook, or instagram. So if you were to save one of these images as a file on your phone, it's considered your photo/ artwork.

"Copyright
Your photos and artwork are your copyright. Pixuru will not use any images on its own commercial website or other commercial publications without written approval from you."

6/11/13 7:56 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brilliant idea, will you ship to UK? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 7:59 PM
jhedges
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YonYones - 

I'm just a rep for them so that isn't really my doing, but as far as I understand, the only files you're allowed to upload come from your camera roll, facebook, or instagram. So if you were to save one of these images as a file on your phone, it's considered your photo/ artwork.

"Copyright
Your photos and artwork are your copyright. Pixuru will not use any images on its own commercial website or other commercial publications without written approval from you."

Actually, I was talking about the copyrights of the original rights holders. Since you said in your first post you could print any photo you can find on the internet. Is the company licensing the photos or just assuming the user has properly licensed them?
6/11/13 8:11 PM
Ocean6

in
6/11/13 8:16 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jhedges - 
YonYones - 

"Copyright

Actually, I was talking about the copyrights of the original rights holders. Since you said in your first post you could print any photo you can find on the internet. Is the company licensing the photos or just assuming the user has properly licensed them?

6/11/13 8:36 PM
YonYones

jhedges - 
YonYones - 

"Copyright

That's a good question. The website itself doesn't say anything about it, I honestly think they just take whatever is submitted since it's being supplied by a third party and has been received through that parties own gallery/ website.

However, I never did think of that as a potential problem and just asked someone at Pixuru. I'll let you know Asap
6/11/13 9:04 PM
ShanTheMan
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used the Hendo Bisping pic for a mousepad and wondered about copyright stuff...oh well
6/11/13 9:08 PM
YonYones

DiazsBongWater - Brilliant idea, will you ship to UK? Phone Post 3.0

Yes!
6/11/13 9:09 PM
mclay
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.