UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva isn't the only undefeated UFC Champ

6/11/13 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Shamrock was an undefeated 4-time UFC Champion.
6/11/13 7:16 PM
dubate
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam - Frank Shamrock was an undefeated 4-time UFC Champion.
I remember when he defended the title the 3rd time, I think he beat Lober who was on like a 6 or 7 fight losing streak. Old UFC was not especially deep. Phone Post
6/11/13 7:17 PM
DubsAli
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait...What? Anderson isn't undefeated.
And if you are referring to strictly UFC fights, Aldo, Rousey, henderson, and maybe even Cruz should count too. I missed something.
6/11/13 7:20 PM
I AM A MOFO
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva isn't undefeated at all. Maybe since he came to UFC or became champ (but then, of all the current champions, how many have been defeated since becoming champ?).

Jones is closer to it.

Stupid thread.
6/11/13 7:23 PM
Ip Man 81

Today's fighters would absolutely maul a prime Frank Shamrock Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:02 PM
I AM A MOFO
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 - Today's fighters would absolutely maul a prime Frank Shamrock Phone Post 3.0

And if Frank Shamrock were born later and came up in the sport with the knowledge and resources of "today", then he too would be capable of smashing the other version of him as well.

That's another stupid, and far too common argument. If you could send Jon Jones back to 1998 before he started training and check on him in 2003, he wouldn't be nearly as good as he is either.

Fighters these days are better BECAUSE they had guys like Frank Shamrock to learn from, instead of having to figure out a lot of it on their own, or learn via in ring experience as they go like in the old days.
6/11/13 8:08 PM
Rudi

I dont give a fuck about what you have to say about MMA.

Dat SN Phone Post
6/11/13 8:19 PM
R1WARRIOR

Roids monsters are illegal today, sorry. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 8:21 PM
I AM A MOFO

Rudi -  I dont give a fuck about what you have to say about MMA.

Dat SN Phone Post

Me or OP? lol
6/11/13 8:24 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Benson is defeated in the Ufc too. Phone Post
6/11/13 8:24 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

And Cruz and Barao and Aldo. Phone Post
6/11/13 8:29 PM
Rudi

I AM A MOFO -
Rudi -  I dont give a fuck about what you have to say about MMA.

Dat SN Phone Post

Me or OP? lol
OP Lol Phone Post
6/11/13 8:30 PM
spg
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/13 8:51 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - "Roids monsters are illegal today, sorry."

LOL your clueless

you're***

6/11/13 9:15 PM
SmellyBelly

I AM A MOFO - 
Ip Man 81 - Today's fighters would absolutely maul a prime Frank Shamrock Phone Post 3.0

And if Frank Shamrock were born later and came up in the sport with the knowledge and resources of "today", then he too would be capable of smashing the other version of him as well.

That's another stupid, and far too common argument. If you could send Jon Jones back to 1998 before he started training and check on him in 2003, he wouldn't be nearly as good as he is either.

Fighters these days are better BECAUSE they had guys like Frank Shamrock to learn from, instead of having to figure out a lot of it on their own, or learn via in ring experience as they go like in the old days.

Glad you took the time to type that. I don't have the patience to correct the tards anymore.
6/11/13 9:30 PM
Ip Man 81

SmellyBelly -
I AM A MOFO - 

Glad you took the time to type that. I don't have the patience to correct the tards anymore.
No bro, you don't even know bro. Bro bro bromaynio.

Young/inexperienced Jon Jones > prime Frank Shamrock. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:31 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spg - 

I always thought UFC should have done a Silva vs. Chonan 2 to headline a Fight Night

back when Chonan was in the UFC circa 2007-2009

6/11/13 9:36 PM
Ip Man 81

UGCTT_Clown -
spg - 

I always thought UFC should have done a Silva vs. Chonan 2 to headline a Fight Night

back when Chonan was in the UFC circa 2007-2009

Andy shoulda been a boss like Chuck and tried avenging all his loses. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:36 PM
horsemeat grew my head
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spg -

Don't forget Takase, who was four and seven Phone Post
6/11/13 9:40 PM
Agnt

So was Bas Rutten :)
6/11/13 9:50 PM
ortman166

SmellyBelly -
I AM A MOFO - 

. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:58 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's like you're not even trying anymore.
6/11/13 10:23 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank reign is marred by a bad attitude, and considering his old training partners you cant say there isnt a good chance he was on heavy roids, plus he has said he doesnt even watch MMA, so its hard to fully respect him.
6/11/13 10:28 PM
dubate
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - Frank reign is marred by a bad attitude, and considering his old training partners you cant say there isnt a good chance he was on heavy roids, plus he has said he doesnt even watch MMA, so its hard to fully respect him.
How does he do the play by play with his eyes closed? Phone Post
6/11/13 11:26 PM
Lasko
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM A MOFO -

Someone needs to make this a sticky. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.