UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Xbox One can monitor my living room with kinect!!!

6/11/13 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThickS0lid N Right
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can look into your living room in a numbers of ways including making sure under a certain amount of people are watching a movie in your living room!! It also will be on 24hrs a day an can see in the dark!!! I'm sorry does this sound like crazy talk to anyone else? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 1:41 AM
ThickS0lid N Right
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.cinemablend.com/games/-Xbox-One-Kinect-Surveillance-Device-Says-Australia-Civil-Liberty-Director-56126.html
Here 1 of the articles nothing about the movies on it tho ..Theres a lot about it being an invasion of privacy tho you can google it... I'm hopin they change it or it's not true I do my Xbox'n without pants haha Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 9:07 AM
CNewton317
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put a rag over it when ur not using it? Phone Post
6/12/13 9:10 AM
ThickS0lid N Right

CNewton317 - Put a rag over it when ur not using it? Phone Post
I think If you cover it your xbox won't work.. Just like if you don't have online hookup once every 24 hrs. Maybe take a picture of you sitting on the couch solo an put it infront ? Hahah Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 2:47 AM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThickS0lid N Right -
I think If you cover it your xbox won't work.. Just like if you don't have online hookup once every 24 hrs. Maybe take a picture of you sitting on the couch solo an put it infront ? Hahah Phone Post 3.0
Or turn it to the side? Would that work? Phone Post
6/15/13 3:44 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you record with it?  I'd like to unsuspectingly record myself banging chicks on my living room couch.

6/15/13 8:11 PM
SteelyRes211
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe! - 
ThickS0lid N Right -
Or turn it to the side? Would that work? Phone Post

I think that a company investing millions of dollars into developing the console so that it has to have the kinect on to function would have considered most of these workarounds and accounted for them.
6/16/13 12:42 AM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/13 12:44 AM
There is a very good solution for this, it's called Playsation 4. As an added bonus you can take the $100 extra you saved and get the camera in the link below, unlike the camera in the Kinect, you can take it anywhere you like and it isn't required to connect to a server that gathers info on you.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+A4000+IS+16.0-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Blue/4858272.p?id=1218554265199&skuId=4858272
6/16/13 11:32 AM
ThickS0lid N Right

SLUGSHOT_331 -

Can you record with it?  I'd like to unsuspectingly record myself banging chicks on my living room couch.

Keychain hd camera on amazon is under $20 ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 5:32 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThickS0lid N Right - 
SLUGSHOT_331 -

6/16/13 7:51 PM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SLUGSHOT_331 - 

Get an Xbox one, then the next time a naked woman comes into your livingroom be sure to yell out "Xbox Record" just to see the reaction you'll get.
6/16/13 8:11 PM
SLUGSHOT_331

mjbreese - 
SLUGSHOT_331 - 

Get an Xbox one, then the next time a naked woman comes into your livingroom be sure to yell out "Xbox Record" just to see the reaction you'll get.

lol

6/17/13 9:57 AM
ThickS0lid N Right

SLUGSHOT_331 -
ThickS0lid N Right - 
SLUGSHOT_331 -

Haha VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.