UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Josh Thomson Compares Gay People To...

6/12/13 12:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extremesyko420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who have relationships with animals..........WTF???????

Nate Diaz uses a curse word and gets fined 20k suspended ladadadadada...
The Punk over here on facebook is pretty much spewing hate speech, comparing gay marriage to beastiality and incest. Pretty sure the LGBT or w/e would have a problem with Josh comparing their relationships to that of a person and a sheep.

Josh Thomson
Monday at 8:02pm via Twitter ·

Should you be allowed to marry whoever you want? Before you answer that, should u be allowed to have more than 1 wife?

Post on facebook^^^^^^^^^

People give him shit then he goes this route

Josh Thomson Paul TChita I'm only asking a question. My next question is, should siblings be allowed to marry siblings? My point is, where do you draw the line? I personally don't care who you marry but I also am smart enough to know that it opens a gateway to men/women trying to marry young kids, siblings marrying eachother and people having multiple husbands an wives. You have to think all of these things are okay otherwise your stopping them from being happy as well which is hypocrisy. Equality doesn't stop with gay marriage, it just starts with it.
Monday at 11:30pm via mobile · Like · 1

People give him more shit then

Josh Thomson @kyleecker I'm not talking about just gay marriage. I'm talking about where does it stop? Where do you draw the line? People wanna marry animals, children, siblings, multiple husband/wives, etc?
Paul TChita I can respect your opinion that you don't draw it at man an woman, but it all comes down to those same people just wanna Be happy like the people who want gay marriage.
Monday at 11:56pm via mobile · Like · 1

Then of course Pat Miletich jumps in like always with his two cents aka Patotics

Pat Miletich Josh is spot on. It may seem extreme to use some of his examples of "where does it end" but I guarantee someone will want to marry their 1st cousin or even sibling. At what point does lack of civil liberty put this nation at risk? It's already happened and will only get worse.
Yesterday at 12:02am via mobile · Like · 1

then

@javiergonzales Blacks an whites getting married is nothing like this. So your okay with R. Kelly trying To marry lil girls? People trying to marry their brother or sister? Animals? Etc? Those people want the same exact thing, to be happy. Are you gonna tell them no?
Paul TChita your not arguing those points cuz you can't. Look, I personally don't give a shit who you marry but my question to you is, why is it okay for gays to marry and your gonna turn around and tell the guy he can't marry the lil girl next door or the teacher she cant marry the lil boy in her class? Siblings, animals, etc. Why can't they be happy like gay people an heterosexual people?

Now I think this is horrible. I'm sure plenty of people will have no problem with it. But wouldn't you consider this kind of talk worse then Nate Diaz calling brian caraway a ***???
6/12/13 12:47 PM
Extremesyko420

Copied from gogoyoface on sherdog
6/12/13 12:52 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

josh is krect...if marriage is not between man and woman...what bounderies or parameters are there? just consensual love?

6/12/13 1:03 PM
Tomato Can
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

josh is krect...if marriage is not between man and woman...what bounderies or parameters are there? just consensual love?

It's a legal contract between 2 adults. These slippery slope arguments are laughable horseshit. Josh vastly overestimates his own intelligence.
6/12/13 1:08 PM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/13 1:11 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Tomato Can - 

It's a legal contract between 2 adults. These slippery slope arguments are laughable horseshit. Josh vastly overestimates his own intelligence.

ok. so marraige between brother and sister adults is ok?

6/12/13 1:12 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't give no damn, the man scrap!
6/12/13 1:13 PM
Domingo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might still be mad that Frank Shamrock declared Josh was openly gay during a TV broadcast. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 1:17 PM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Punk continues to move up my list of favorite fighters.
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odds on OP being a Diaz brothers fan?

Phisher

Tomato Can - 

You're quite wrong sir. If gay marriage were legalized on the federal level, I'd immediately feel compelled to elope with my neighbor's rottweiler. The only way to prevent my bestial desires from getting the better of me is for Congress and the courts to uphold the sanctity of traditional marriage.

ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cousin_marriage_map1.svg

Josh Tompson and Pat Miletich are both really dumb

According to the map above it is legal in the state Josh Thomson was born in to marry your first cousin.

MURCA FUCK YEAH!!!!!

6/12/13 1:21 PM
Tomato Can
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 

Gray area. On the one hand, if a brother and sister wanna fuck, that's gross, but it's their own business. On the other hand, if they choose to have kids there's a high risk of nasty birth defects. It's a unique situation that requires its own examination.
6/12/13 1:22 PM
ortman166

Good for josh. He's right. It's all sexual deviancy. Some is just supported by a lot of people for some reason. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 1:27 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

Josh is right on this one and nate diaz says anyone who disagrees is the biggest fag in the world........
6/12/13 1:27 PM
TheHebrewHammer
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early. Shit  gon be nasty really soon

6/12/13 1:29 PM
damane08
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're right man, that's why so many men are marrying dogs and sheep here in Canada.
6/12/13 1:29 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 

Nope, next question
6/12/13 1:31 PM
Kick Boxe
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh is clearly overcompensating for his own desires. Just shut up and fight brah Phone Post
6/12/13 1:38 PM
LeftLowKick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while I don't necessarily believe in gay marriage, my personal beliefs along with those who believe the same thing should not be enough to keep two people, who aren't hurting anyone else, have the same rights as anyone else...

it is not up to us to judge anyone.... there are plenty of things that the government does, that i don't believe in and they do them anyways...

it really should call come down to two things on whether something should be legal or not...
is it negatively effecting you or anyone else... if the answer is no, then it should be legal... it's the very same argument as legalizing marijuana...

If homosexuality is wrong, then God will make that judgement after that person dies, if it's not then the judgement won't be made. We have far too little time on this earth to waste time hating someone or treating them poorly because of how they live their lives...

to each his own...
Standup29
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The difference is the tone. He didn't use derogatory language or say Gay marriage is wrong. He asked where do you draw the line? Is Gay marriage the gateway for real immoral acts like beastiality or incest. While there is clearly a difference a good lawyer will blur the line and then who knows what will happen. It's not like some wierdo who fucks sheeps wouldn't like to marry one. Or a brother and sister in the woods wouldn't want to get married too.
I see no issue at all with Gay marriage. It should be legal and a non issue but what he is saying isn't at all unthinkable. There is a political party in Holland who would like to lower the age of consent to 6 (I am sure it is 6 but it could be 9 or even lower than 6). Phone Post
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 - Good for josh. He's right. It's all sexual deviancy. Some is just supported by a lot of people for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zx8B0I-wmw
6/12/13 1:41 PM
rnunz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and here we go

6/12/13 1:47 PM
SlickPacific

I of course don't agree that gay relationships are equivalent to animal relationships. As a matter of fact, I don't really have a problem with two people entering a contract where they unite under one household if that didn't come with automatic adoption rights.

However, fuck political correctness!...speak your mind brother!. Don't let the liberal thought police censor anything...fuck them. Liberals control the culture through television and in turn implement their social engineering bullshit. Half of the rainbow warriors here were neutral and or against homo's 10 years ago and now somehow they are enlightened? go watch glee and STFU.
6/12/13 1:48 PM
GaryColeman

Tomato Can -

I agree.

His arguments are so god damn retarded I don't even know where to begin. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.