UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

6/12/13 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mahakala
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo any day of the week. I know Hendricks has to be confident in himself, but to say he has a better H-bomb than Hendo is just silly.
6/12/13 6:56 PM
romadant
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Hendricks. I think he has 2% chance of beating GSP, but he's exciting to watch... until he gasses.

I really wish he would shut his yapper already though. I know he was asked the question but he's starting to get annoying and delusional.

Hendo H-Bomb > Hendricks h-bomb

Come back when you've reached legend status like Dan Henderson has, Johny.
6/12/13 7:38 PM
Bipolar

Edited: 06/12/13 7:44 PM
Getting very tired of this absurdly arrogant yet supremely ignorant loud-mouth. He has quickly gone from a guy I always root for to the most annoying and disrespectful fighter around. The more he spouts off the more he strikes me as some redneck-ish trailer park dweller. Can't wait for someone to knock him silly.
6/12/13 7:51 PM
I LOVE GSP

MentaL - 

i don't like hendricks. 

6/12/13 8:23 PM
Barbalos

Billyz - knock out someone 2 weight classes up who has been in the ring with plenty of strikers his entire career (some of the best ever) and only once been even seriously rocked ... then you can say your H bomb is better.

Think about it
he used an Under Armpit punch to KO the GOAT 2 weight classes above him. For context a 280 pound giant sitting on Fedors chest punching down on his pinned to the mat head couldn't ko Fedor.. and Hendo put him out (albiet for a bried second) with a single punch.

That would be like Hendricks KO'ing Chuck in his prime when he had a chin with the same punch Hendo did to Fedor.
Anyone else think that would happen?

Calling Hendo a MW now and one of the smallest HWs ever two weight classes above is misleading bullshit.
6/12/13 8:23 PM
Il Duce
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toogawdly - Carlos Condit says : Not quite. Source from fb
Truly, or have I been trolled? Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 8:27 PM
Triangle Choked
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't have the flying Hendo though Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 9:23 PM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take it easy on the guy fellas, he gets asked a question by Ariel which is essentially a double edged sword. What would you have wanted him to say that would've warranted nil critical analysis? 

6/12/13 9:57 PM
HandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Hendricks

SYKE Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 10:03 PM
MMA Monkey

hendrix thinks he can "catch" hendo? As in knock hendo out?

lol
6/12/13 10:06 PM
ShanTheMan
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny has knocked a lot of people silly, but has he ever really Bisping'd anyone?
6/12/13 10:18 PM
guardbr8kr

Man, this kid has NO respect. He's abooot to earn it however.
6/12/13 10:37 PM
Sherdoggystyle

Hendricks knocked out Fitch and Kampmann with not even close to a 100% power punch. Cmon, this is not the easiest argument.
6/12/13 11:05 PM
CHiLLEN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo should challenge Hendricks to a good'ol punch o meter machine at the next UFC EXPO. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 11:09 PM
murfamurph
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should call him Hendro
6/12/13 11:20 PM
Panda head
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel totally trolled us Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 11:38 PM
LILBROCK

How in the fuck are some of you crying about this? If you read the quote, he essentially said he thinks he'll catch Hendo someday, meaning as of right now he's stating Hendo's is better. How anyone can say that is an annoying, arrogant, or cocky comment has some underlying issues going on.
6/13/13 12:33 AM
Bipolar

LILBROCK - How in the fuck are some of you crying about this? If you read the quote, he essentially said he thinks he'll catch Hendo someday, meaning as of right now he's stating Hendo's is better. How anyone can say that is an annoying, arrogant, or cocky comment has some underlying issues going on.

Well now. I for one must thank you for bringing forward this valuable piece of insight. What baseless and confused posts many of us had due to our lack of this crucial bit of information. In light of this important revelation, it is now clear that Johny Ego can be more accurately described as... annoying, arrogant, and cocky.

Tool.

6/13/13 12:41 AM
man meets fate

Good lord he looks like he is 300 lbs
6/13/13 2:30 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

Leave it to ug blog to stir up some bullshit with a misleading title. Fuck you, freeze yourself. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 2:50 AM
vegasdolphin
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another boring GSP victory on the way. Hendricks will be game, but gas out in like 3. GSP by decison

6/13/13 3:00 AM
chaplinshouse
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easy enough to prove.  have them punch something that measures the force.  if it were up to me that'd be part of the "tale of the tape"

6/13/13 8:48 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

murfamurph - They should call him Hendro

Lots of people already do, a nickname I sorta started :)

6/13/13 9:59 AM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote -  I can't believe anyone thinks he lost to Condit. I don't like the guy, but he won that fight. Phone Post

i'm still wish it had been a 5 rounder...i think Condit would have ended up with the win if it had been...but the actual fight that really happened...yeah, JH won it.
6/13/13 10:43 AM
Kid Charlemagne
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

Johnny Hendricks: He's been in it a little longer than I have, but I think I can catch him, so I'm gonna go with  myself.

Lol this

So fucking annoying Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.