| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/13/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Babyruth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
MentaL -

i don't like hendricks. 

2nd this. Guy is way overrated an thinks he's the man already.

Don't like his attitude , his two biggest wins, Kos and Carlos were down to razor thin decisions which I thought he lost. Phone Post 3.0
Although I agree each time this guy opens his mouth a like him a little less, I don't agree that he's undeserving of the title shot - who else is there that GSP hasn't already run through on a streak like Hendricks? No-one.

And yes Condit and Kos were good wins, albeit close but, destroying Kampmann and Fitch the way he did were the bigger wins IMO - had anyone else ran through those two in similar fashion, they'd be getting the title shot too. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 11:56 AM
Babyruth

Babyruth -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
MentaL -

i don't like hendricks. 

2nd this. Guy is way overrated an thinks he's the man already.

Don't like his attitude , his two biggest wins, Kos and Carlos were down to razor thin decisions which I thought he lost. Phone Post 3.0
Although I agree each time this guy opens his mouth a like him a little less, I don't agree that he's undeserving of the title shot - who else is there that GSP hasn't already run through on a streak like Hendricks? No-one.

And yes Condit and Kos were good wins, albeit close but, destroying Kampmann and Fitch the way he did were the bigger wins IMO - had anyone else ran through those two in similar fashion, they'd be getting the title shot too. Phone Post 3.0
Oh and the main point I wanted to make was - original H bomb all day long! Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 4:37 PM
danggook
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ExtremeStriker - I cannot wait until someone knocks Hendricks off his high horse...comparing his H-Bomb to Hendo's is a joke...he'll end up on his back with a GSP blanket as everyone else does.
remember the Jake shields blanket on hendo? Phone Post
6/13/13 4:41 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's thick as fuck. Big welterweight.

6/13/13 6:06 PM
JStrongMMA
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really don't like this guy. This will be one of the more enjoyable 25 minute beatings that GSP puts on someone. Phone Post
6/13/13 6:14 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Confusing. Catch Hendo as in KO him in a match? Or catch Hendo as in have his punching power eventually be as widely regarded?

Huge difference. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 6:19 PM
Neil McCauley

Hendricks is a super nice, extremely humble guy. He used to co host mma junkie radio on many occasions and he's a sweetheart of a guy. Ug blog can get fucked taking this shit out of context. Phone Post
6/13/13 6:27 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Hendricks has a better H-Bomb, he knocks mofos out without trying, and to those who talk about Hendo ko'ing Fedor, Fedor used to get rocked by guys like Fujita and Cro Cop stunned him with a jab.
6/13/13 11:07 PM
Mojo514

Hendricks more KO power than Hendo? not even close, Hendo is a beast, Hendricks needs a few more years of fightin to go bfore he's even compared to a legend like Hendo
6/14/13 3:57 AM
Babyruth

ManWithTheIronFists - I think Hendricks has a better H-Bomb, he knocks mofos out without trying, and to those who talk about Hendo ko'ing Fedor, Fedor used to get rocked by guys like Fujita and Cro Cop stunned him with a jab.
So Hendo wasn't the first to K.O Fedor?

Stupid post is stupid. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 5:04 AM
Bob Saget Bottom Team

Shit the answers obvious. Hendo Does. Hes a 205er with old man strength
Whose happened to KO Fedor with an under the pit punch.
You still see the pic of Hendo H-bombing Bisping, more so than anything Hendricks has done.
I think there would be no shame in Hendricks sayings Henderson's is better. Phone Post
6/14/13 10:59 AM
JStrongMMA
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - Hendricks is a super nice, extremely humble guy. He used to co host mma junkie radio on many occasions and he's a sweetheart of a guy. Ug blog can get fucked taking this shit out of context. Phone Post
Lol...dude doesn't seem humble in the slightest. Phone Post
6/14/13 1:00 PM
chaplinshouse
829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - 
Neil McCauley - Hendricks is a super nice, extremely humble guy. He used to co host mma junkie radio on many occasions and he's a sweetheart of a guy. Ug blog can get fucked taking this shit out of context. Phone Post
Lol...dude doesn't seem humble in the slightest. Phone Post

agreed.  nice enough guy but humble is one thing he's far from.  better h-bomb than hendo pffft

6/14/13 8:06 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth - 
ManWithTheIronFists - I think Hendricks has a better H-Bomb, he knocks mofos out without trying, and to those who talk about Hendo ko'ing Fedor, Fedor used to get rocked by guys like Fujita and Cro Cop stunned him with a jab.

Yeah you're pretty stupid.
6/14/13 11:56 PM
Babyruth

ManWithTheIronFists -
Babyruth - 

Yeah you're pretty stupid.
Stick to your mums basement fella, your destiny awaits. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 12:04 AM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj - Hendricks hit Kampmann SO GENTLY comparative to any Hendo KO H bomb, thus the H-Bomb is officially passed down to JUNG JONNY H BOMB HENDRICKS

Hendricks hit Kampman so hard that he skidded across the cage..

But like others said, only time will tell.. Hendo is in the lead now but Hendrick could catch up to him.

6/15/13 12:10 AM
NiteProwleR
1639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets not get out of hand, Hendo is knocking out heavies.
6/15/13 3:12 AM
FaQ2

NiteProwleR - lets not get out of hand, Hendo is knocking out heavies.
This^

I guess anyone with a last name starting with a H has a H-bomb. I noticed its mostly the 12 and 13ers saying Hendricks has a better right hand. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 3:15 AM
FaQ2

I'm more annoyed by this then I should be. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.