UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael sonnen calls Lebron James a Dork!

6/12/13 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/12/4424510/chael-sonnen-calls-lebron-james-a-dork-on-jim-rome-show#comments Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 10:42 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zomg Phone Post
6/12/13 10:50 PM
ShanTheMan
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should fight

Leflop would probably just throw it though
6/12/13 10:53 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/13 10:54 PM
BrunoMcGyver
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LeBron's prolly like "Who? Why should I give a fuck?"

6/12/13 11:00 PM
Fade7
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A sensationalist who has reverted to talking smack to just about anyone in order to remain relevant.
6/12/13 11:04 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG!  That Chael is such a cut up.  What will this scamp do next?

6/12/13 11:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver -

LeBron's prolly like "Who? Why should I give a fuck?"

I'd be surprised if he forgot who headlined the UFC card he attended last July. He won't care at all though Phone Post
6/12/13 11:14 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a Sonnen fan, but I think he'd clean 'Bron's clock.

Chael almost wrestle-fecked Anderson, he'd handle big Lebron.
6/12/13 11:21 PM
raags
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, lost my shit when Chael says "Lebron's a nerd"

6/13/13 12:06 AM
garrote
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tjts du Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 12:35 AM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take this seriously and fully expect a 20 page thread and an additional thread about Lebron responding to chael by calling him a wuss.

Serious Business.
6/13/13 12:40 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most important is what does Shaq think off all this?? Who's Shaq siding with here? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 12:48 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only team sport real men play is hockey... anyone saying otherwise directly represents the reasons behind the pussification of our nation (usa) Phone Post
6/13/13 12:52 AM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -  Only team sport real men play is hockey... anyone saying otherwise directly represents the reasons behind the pussification of our nation (usa) Phone Post

Olympic Ping Pong reigns all, I'm afraid. Respect it.
6/13/13 12:54 AM
All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam

Edited: 06/13/13 12:54 AM
Sonnen powerdoubles him and I bless his face with Gucci Slippers.<br /><br /><br /><br />

(Ray Lewis that is)

6/13/13 12:55 AM

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Most important is what does Shaq think off all this?? Who's Shaq siding with here? Phone Post 3.0

Shaq stays in his lane or I swerve into it.

Simple.

Next.
6/13/13 12:57 AM
UGCTTN00B
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lebron should reply saying "Yeah, but I'm a champion."
6/13/13 12:59 AM

UGCTTN00B - Lebron should reply saying "Yeah, but I'm a champion."

Or he could just stay quiet like you should've.

6/13/13 12:59 AM
KZTT_W85
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting Phone Post
6/13/13 1:01 AM
The Brool Story Company

a dork?!?!?! OMGZ!

#omgz!

6/13/13 1:18 AM
weebrave
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round - Arn't all those fake US world titles the same though. You don't play contact sports like the rest of the world, so you create drawn out 6 hours games that allow you to plan each and every play whilst selling the off-time to advertisers. The team who wins is a world champ by defeating other teams from within the country. National titles.

And before someone says gridiron is a contact sport, its a boring, bitch sport where men wear as much padding as possible and knock each other over when they arn't looking.

Baseball and gridiron are two of the worst sports in the world. Ice hockey is shit to watch but at least they get physical and take their helmets off before stepping up for a fight. NFL helmets ever have the mouthguards attached to the helmet so they dont get dirt in their cocksucking mouths. Phone Post
I would like to hear your opinion on basketball, continue Phone Post
6/13/13 1:19 AM
ShakeR_

Ten eight round - Arn't all those fake US world titles the same though. You don't play contact sports like the rest of the world, so you create drawn out 6 hours games that allow you to plan each and every play whilst selling the off-time to advertisers. The team who wins is a world champ by defeating other teams from within the country. National titles.

And before someone says gridiron is a contact sport, its a boring, bitch sport where men wear as much padding as possible and knock each other over when they arn't looking.

Baseball and gridiron are two of the worst sports in the world. Ice hockey is shit to watch but at least they get physical and take their helmets off before stepping up for a fight. NFL helmets ever have the mouthguards attached to the helmet so they dont get dirt in their cocksucking mouths. Phone Post
Don't hold back bro. Tell us what you really think.

All BS / hyperbole aside... Chael and the guy above do have a point: you shouldn't call it a "World Title" if the only people competing are all in the same country.

If you can meander through the rest of the sensational bs, that's all he's really saying. Phone Post
6/13/13 1:47 AM
Rickson's Aura
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at anyone mentioning hockey as a major sport and downplaying basketball. The only noteworthy part of a hockey game is when they attempt to fight. But any Kimbo backyard fight video is better than what you see in hockey. As for the top sports ....it's NFL football, nba basketball, and combat sports MMA/boxing. Playing baseball is fun but it is one of the most boring sports. It gets more attention than it deserves. Hockey is not worth mentioning compared to the other sports.
6/13/13 1:50 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson's Aura - Lol at anyone mentioning hockey as a major sport and downplaying basketball. The only noteworthy part of a hockey game is when they attempt to fight. But any Kimbo backyard fight video is better than what you see in hockey. As for the top sports ....it's NFL football, nba basketball, and combat sports MMA/boxing. Playing baseball is fun but it is one of the most boring sports. It gets more attention than it deserves. Hockey is not worth mentioning compared to the other sports.
Ignorance Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.