Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if he said that in 2013 in the ufc he would of been fined 50,000

ah 2009, the good ole days

Nick Diaz “Ask Frank about his faggy tattoo on the small of his back

http://youtu.be/rcKfLhOCdjI
6/12/13 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was he even in the UFC then? Phone Post
6/13/13 12:03 AM
Rudi

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Was he even in the UFC then? Phone Post
Strikeforce Phone Post
6/13/13 12:05 AM
Hocky Balboa
7373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Was he even in the UFC then? Phone Post
Strikeforce Phone Post

Coker should have made him get the same tattoo as punishment.

6/13/13 1:01 AM
dannyapodaca

Dude is great Phone Post
6/13/13 1:11 AM
Flyers179

classic moment.
6/13/13 1:13 AM
LastRowCarl

Flyers179 - classic moment.
Twas Phone Post
6/13/13 1:46 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pos Phone Post
6/13/13 1:53 AM
FloridaStriker

lol guy is such a loser
6/13/13 7:25 AM
Legalize It
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tag for that clip
6/13/13 8:42 AM
JStrongMMA

FloridaStriker - lol guy is such a loser
Former strikeforce champion and ufc title contender> guy who criticizes said fighter on an internet forum. Phone Post
6/13/13 9:45 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BispingsSwordInMyGapingHole - 
FloridaStriker - lol guy is such a loser

Says the internet nerd claiming to be a vampire hunter...

lol what?
6/13/13 9:59 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - 
InTheWeedz - 

there goes fella

Yeah that I didn't think was that funny but he used fag and that would have definitely gotten a fine.

But I thought it was hilarious the stuff he said to Denny. He went off on that dude about painting toes and wearing his sister's underwear. That was way more descriptive but he wouldn't have gotten fined for that.

Find that clip

haha i remember he was talking about painting hair with thomas denny and in the same rant he talked about wearing your sister's underwear in regards to nick thompson wearing a thong to weigh in against jake shields at the same event, IMO
6/13/13 10:17 AM
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can say that because I'm sure you are Not a loser like Diaz. I'm sure you have a career that is a good one. I'm sure you make more money than Diaz. I'm sure being on forums is your side hobby like amusing yourself while taking a shit or something like that, this is not your promary gig... where am i going with this? Phone Post
6/13/13 10:21 AM
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
JStrongMMA - 
Former strikeforce champion and ufc title contender> guy who criticizes said fighter on an internet forum. Phone Post

Ummm so that means no one can comment about how Diaz has ZERO class and is just a punk.  You might think its funny and i wont judge you for that but dont judge others who find this type of behavior stupid and like 2nd grade shit.  

you're right but maybe should use a better choice of words to describe the unclassy behavior or you'll get more reaction back from people who has right to say their opinions about other's opinion about others... Phone Post
6/13/13 10:24 AM
New Leaf 1.0

JStrongMMA - 

Intellectual dishonesty, how does it work.
6/13/13 10:24 AM
Whambo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't see the video, does Frank have a tramp stamp or what's the deal here?
6/13/13 10:39 AM
ranier wolfcastle
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/13 10:46 AM

its on his upper back...

26 seconds ago · 0 views · 0.00 KB bandwidth
whats nick think of this?
6/13/13 11:48 AM
The Real Asian Cowboy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently he thinks its fa**y.
6/13/13 12:15 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

its on his upper back...

if i can recall that time period correctly, diaz was talking about a tramp stamp type tattoo frank allegedly got in prison due to being considered the property of another man.

if you listen to the video, you even hear diaz say "...on the small of his back"
6/13/13 12:17 PM
show no mercy

show no mercy - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

its on his upper back...

if i can recall that time period correctly, diaz was talking about a tramp stamp type tattoo frank allegedly got in prison due to being considered the property of another man.

if you listen to the video, you even hear diaz say "...on the small of his back"

Nick Diaz implies Frank Shamrock was a bitch
By Fightlinker on April 11, 2009

While the Shamrock / Diaz fight has a decent amount of steam behind it, it’s nowhere near the boiling hype that Frank Shamrock managed to heat up in his bout against Phil Baroni. The whole situation feels like the time the UFC stuck Rampage and Forrest in as coaches of the Ultimate Fighter. On paper it should have been gangbusters, but in the end it just kinda fizzled.

Perhaps it’s because we expect trash talking out of both guys that we don’t really pay attention to what they’re saying. Honestly, after hearing Frank throw his brother under an entire fleet of buses, nothing he says shocks me any more. And Nick Diaz … well, he’s been getting headlines but for the wrong reason.

Still, over the past two days Nick has said a few inflammatory things which I probably should have posted about. Here’s the first from an interview with the MMA Fiend:

“He’s not a legend to me. Back in the day he was fighting fixed matches in Japan and supplementing himself with who knows what. Before that he was in a California Youth Prison for robbing houses. If that’s your idea of a legend you might want to reassess your thinking.”

And then during the weigh-ins Nick shouted “Why don’t you ask Frank about the faggot ass tattoo on the small of his back.” Yep, that’s right. Another f-bomb, although I doubt there’ll be much heat from that since it’s Nick freaking Diaz. If you want to go even further, remember that our current UFC heavyweight champ is also on record saying he doesn’t like them there gays either.

But the more interesting part about that comment was that Nick effectively brought Frank Shamrock’s time in jail up twice. When he pointed out Frank’s tattoo, he wasn’t just commenting on the feminine placement of his ink. The rumor going around is that Frank had a prison tattoo back there covered up, which implies that he was someone’s bitch in jail. Obviously that’s about as far from confirmed as you can get, but I just thought I’d give you some context on what Nick was yelling about.
6/13/13 4:00 PM
newjack900

Edited: 06/13/13 5:19 PM
I love how Nick always gets laughs from the media even tho i don't think he's ever joking lol<br />
6/13/13 6:13 PM
ranier wolfcastle
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post this pic in your browser, its giant.  lower back doesnt have anything resembling a removed or covered up tattoo.

never noticed anything like that in all his fights since  the mid 90s

now u can make fun of his sleeves, but i doubt he was someones butt buddy in youth prison. however in his book he said he was molested as a kid. thats pretty f'd up. hope he found the guy once he became an mma badass...
6/13/13 6:35 PM
Wicked smahtMF

did he say faggy or faggot?
6/13/13 8:17 PM
LastRowCarl

Wicked smahtMF - did he say faggy or faggot?
Faggy Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.