UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Grand Theft Auto 5

6/13/13 6:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody surprised it is only set to release on the 360 and the PS3?

Gives me another reason to pass on picking up a new system this fall.
6/13/13 8:48 AM
Ingo Weigold
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Nah it makes tons of sense. Install base for current gen is over 100 million so why bother developing for next gen this go around. They will make an even better GTA VI Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 6:32 AM
Oppsicrappedmypants
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't know this. I def won't pick up the new system now for a couple months if I have this to play Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 9:08 AM
Ingo Weigold
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Oppsicrappedmypants - Didn't know this. I def won't pick up the new system now for a couple months if I have this to play Phone Post 3.0
Comes out in Sept and consoles in late November. Plenty of time Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 8:54 AM
DaSquidge
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There isn't any good reason not to pick up a PS4 imo Phone Post
6/15/13 2:48 PM
cheesyfries
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF this was the one game I was most looking forward to to play on PS4!! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 3:06 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They'll probably release PS4/Xbox ports next year when they get around to making a PC port.

6/16/13 11:00 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

CoopDiddy - Anybody surprised it is only set to release on the 360 and the PS3?

Gives me another reason to pass on picking up a new system this fall.

It's probably been in development since GTAIV came out.

There were 3 GTA games last generation.
6/17/13 12:54 PM
Nexuscrawlers
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cant wait! i loved GTA 4, and have no plans on buying a ps4 in the next couple years.

6/17/13 10:26 PM
supersaiyan

truth be told there are some good ass games ( and a PLENTY ) for the current systems without even touching the new ones or even thinking of getting anytime soon if ever lol
6/18/13 2:03 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

No PC? Fuck!! Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 9:21 PM
Nexuscrawlers
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - No PC? Fuck!! Phone Post 3.0
It will come out on PC, but not right away. Phone Post
6/19/13 7:59 AM
invalid
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing that bums me that it means it will take a while for Rockstar to release a next gen GTA.  

I guess the good side of that coin is that Red Dead will come out sooner on the next systems

6/23/13 9:09 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real bummer is the new gen anti backwards compatibility feature. Having to keep the last gen console hooked up along with the new one just to play a few games that come out right before the release of the new console is quite cumbersome. Phone Post
6/23/13 9:13 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although, just a possibility, they might create a digital download of the game for the new gen, with a few touch ups and whatnot. I don't see why they wouldn't. Phone Post
6/23/13 10:33 AM
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -  Although, just a possibility, they might create a digital download of the game for the new gen, with a few touch ups and whatnot. I don't see why they wouldn't. Phone Post

i'm sure they will! If not cant you download games on the PSN?
I plan on getting a PS4 then downloading KH 1 and 2 and hopefully GTA 5
6/23/13 2:35 PM
sillypants

Ac4, barman origins, watch dogs, saints row 4, GTA v.

Those are all current gen and not yet out. FIFA, madden and UFC will all be current gen too. So what is the rush to buy up? The only hands down reason to get a next gen that I've seen is The Division, which isn't out till 2014 sometime. So...? Just chill and play some great games till next year and then catch up on the reviews. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.