UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Nintendo fires shots at Microsoft

6/13/13 1:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BullyKiller
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found this on Reddit

Nintendo says "worried about used games? Make better games!"

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/13/4426338/nintendo-if-youre-worried-about-used-game-sales-make-better-games Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 3:36 PM
The Green Arrow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Siri, find me a list of burn centers in America and e-mail it to Microsoft.' Phone Post
6/13/13 6:22 PM
Jack Carter
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boom

6/13/13 10:58 PM
sillypants

BullyKiller - Found this on Reddit

Nintendo says "worried about used games? Make better games!"

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/13/4426338/nintendo-if-youre-worried-about-used-game-sales-make-better-games Phone Post 3.0
Nintendo is a fucking row boat without oars against a future tech space battle cruiser. Lol at shots across bow. Phone Post
6/14/13 1:55 AM
Jons Forsberg

pot calls kettle
6/17/13 9:38 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nintendo has not captured
My attention as a gamer since the SNES. I get the idea they aren't trying to get me as a customer anyway. They mostly market kid friendly games and are highly reliant upon gimmick/different ways to game. Wii lead the console wars handily for the first year if I remember correctly but I didn't know anyone who had one ... because my friends and used are older. The fact ilWii did as well as it did is evidence (as well as
Te popularity of games like Angry
Birds) that catering to a more mature hardcore gamer market isn't the most profitable route. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.