UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I want to fight Jon Jones again

6/13/13 11:43 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Former training partners, Jon Jones and Rashad Evans have a storied past. From deciding to never fight each other to eventually finding their way across the octagon from each other, Jones & Evans have an intricate history together. Jones defeated Evans in their first matchup, but Rashad Evans is out to earn himself another shot at the light heavyweight title:

Ariel Helwani: If  you win on Saturday, are you going down to 185?

Rashad Evans: Ah. No I'm going to stay at 205. I want to fight Jon Jones again. Jon Jones has been getting better and better every fight. I want to go in there and see how much better he's gotten.

6/13/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't. Phone Post
6/13/13 11:54 PM
ShanTheMan
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is odd because I think he has the skillset to do well and maybe even win against Jones, but for some reason he seemed to just want to survive in that fight. I wish he would just say fuck it and go balls out.
6/14/13 12:53 AM
DumpsterBaby
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - It is odd because I think he has the skillset to do well and maybe even win against Jones, but for some reason he seemed to just want to survive in that fight. I wish he would just say fuck it and go balls out.
Way easier said than done. Phone Post
6/14/13 2:08 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would rather see him rematch Lyoto personally. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 3:12 AM
Non N00B
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad needs to go lay on some other fighters before worrying about a rematch with Jones.
6/14/13 3:15 AM
swedsteve
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horrible reasoning.... "I wana see how good he's gotten"
I wana see him at 85 if he can cut without incident. Phone Post
6/14/13 4:21 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Would rather see him rematch Lyoto personally. Phone Post 3.0

He don't want none.
6/14/13 7:17 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ -

If you want to see how much better a fighter has become, go spar with them.  You go fight if you want to win the championship.

So true Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 7:31 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Go to MW Rashad.
6/14/13 10:57 AM
Surly
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - It is odd because I think he has the skillset to do well and maybe even win against Jones, but for some reason he seemed to just want to survive in that fight. I wish he would just say fuck it and go balls out.
Unfortunately that's just not how Rashad fights. He is very conservative. Sometimes I think it would benefit him to be more aggressive. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 11:07 AM
TheRealMrBeefy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surly -
Unfortunately that's just not how Rashad fights. He is very conservative. Sometimes I think it would benefit him to be more aggressive. Phone Post 3.0
The reason why he is all "Shy" now is because Machida put his ass on queer street.

He doesn't want to go there again. If Hendo connects with one of his H-bombs we will probably see Stankey Leg 2.0 Phone Post
6/14/13 11:11 AM
Refuse to Lose
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to get over it. Phone Post
6/14/13 11:12 AM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This
I miss that Rashad. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 11:14 AM
Yun
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody wants to watch that shit Phone Post
6/14/13 11:21 AM
theoutsiders
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This. It was so frustrating to watch. He kept falling into the party cake game with jones and ate that elbow from Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 11:21 AM
theoutsiders
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Patty**** Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.