UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Last of us autosave glitch

6/14/13 11:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyJ
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a heads up really, started playing today spent about 3 and a half hours on it went to quit and it was stuck in auto saving had to quit out of it and lost all my progress.

Apparently it's a known fault, make sure your manually saving if your playing. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 11:09 AM
MattyJ
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The game is very good by the way, just so pissed about having to go through the opening again Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 11:56 AM
BKViper
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the heads up.  This is why I never played through Fallout 3.  I played for 4 hours, then it crashed and the save file was corrupt.  I was so pissed, and there was no way I was doing it all again, so I never played it again.

I'm sitting at work right now and all I can think about is getting out of here to go pick up my pre-order and get home to play!

6/14/13 12:13 PM
Motivated BJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

same here bro. got my girl grabbin it cause i work till fucking 4 then i gotta hit the gym. fuck leg day btw... then its blunt and last of us!!!!!!!

6/14/13 12:18 PM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bahhhhhhhhhh 4 hours wasted.

I revived my ps account after 3 years from switching to Xbox just to play this game. This is what I get.

Fucking way to check you game for bugs. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 1:14 PM
Motivated BJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoulda took op advice! Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 1:24 PM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated BJ - Shoulda took op advice! Phone Post 3.0
Little late. It already happened.

I googled it then came in here to make you all aware of this. But found this thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 2:31 PM
PepperUK

Apparently the faults has been address by naughty dog and fixed. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 4:16 PM
Motivated BJ

so its fixed now? i dont have to save it myself? cant wait to fucking get off work n done with gym to play this shit

6/14/13 5:50 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least you guys can play. Bought the game only to find out it won't play because I need a new laser in my ps3. Phone Post
6/14/13 6:23 PM
MattyJ

BKViper -

Thanks for the heads up.  This is why I never played through Fallout 3.  I played for 4 hours, then it crashed and the save file was corrupt.  I was so pissed, and there was no way I was doing it all again, so I never played it again.

I'm sitting at work right now and all I can think about is getting out of here to go pick up my pre-order and get home to play!

Same thing happened to me in fallout Vegas kept spawning then instantly getting killed about 10 hours in and couldn't bring myself to start again.

Started this again though wasn't to bad and got almost as far as I was in about 2 hours. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 6:30 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would anyone not manually save? Especially in a game where you can run out of ammo and weapons.

6/14/13 10:25 PM
invalid
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated BJ - 

so its fixed now? i dont have to save it myself? cant wait to fucking get off work n done with gym to play this shit

Yeah, it's all good

6/15/13 1:16 AM
PepperUK

SLUGSHOT_331 - At least you guys can play. Bought the game only to find out it won't play because I need a new laser in my ps3. Phone Post
Take it back. Buy digital copy from ps store. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 1:17 AM
PepperUK

VU for op for the info Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 5:53 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
SLUGSHOT_331 - At least you guys can play. Bought the game only to find out it won't play because I need a new laser in my ps3. Phone Post
It's not the game. I tried it on my brother's PS3 and it works just fine. No games or blu-rays work on mine, it just doesn't read them. So I have to buy a new laser of ebay and have a buddy of mine fix it. Phone Post
6/15/13 5:56 PM
SLUGSHOT_331

SLUGSHOT_331 -
PepperUK -
It's not the game. I tried it on my brother's PS3 and it works just fine. No games or blu-rays work on mine, it just doesn't read them. So I have to buy a new laser of ebay and have a buddy of mine fix it. Phone Post
Jesus I'm having a hard time today reading shit. Thought you meant exchange it lol. I got it for 24$ after trading in some games at Best Buy, so I'll just keep it since I have to fix my console regardless. Also, my wireless router is broken and it won't let me connect my Ps3 to the internet through my ethernet cable lol. Phone Post
6/17/13 6:34 AM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BKViper -

I feel your pain fallout 3 was a nightmare Phone Post
6/17/13 6:36 AM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SLUGSHOT_331 -
SLUGSHOT_331 -
PepperUK -
Jesus I'm having a hard time today reading shit. Thought you meant exchange it lol. I got it for 24$ after trading in some games at Best Buy, so I'll just keep it since I have to fix my console regardless. Also, my wireless router is broken and it won't let me connect my Ps3 to the internet through my ethernet cable lol. Phone Post
Buy a nee blu ray drive for it on eBay, they are like £35, takes about 15 mins to change them

Pretty simple stuff and if your worried about taking it apart YouTube a tutorial Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.