UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> BF4 or COD: Ghosts, which one are you getting?

6/18/13 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both. This isn't some big rivalry. The games are entirely different and should benefit off each others success if anything. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:21 PM
LittleKang
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - BF 4 as well destructible environments vehicles commander mode and I personally just prefer the battle field series over COD due to the team based gameplay.
Winner Phone Post
6/18/13 4:29 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes!!!^^^

seeing the one scene on BF4 where the skyscraper literally collapses after what appeared to be a" slicing in half " of the structure was mindblowing badass
6/18/13 10:06 PM
BudmademeWeiser
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get both, they're very different games and I've never understood the comparison. Ones an arcade shooter with small maps while the other is a team based game with vehicles and large maps. But if your gaming on a pc, I'd only get bf4. Phone Post
6/22/13 2:58 AM
SK3N
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Both. This isn't some big rivalry. The games are entirely different and should benefit off each others success if anything. Phone Post 3.0
If it was, BF would win hands down. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 2:58 AM
SK3N
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BF over COD (copy and paste) .. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 6:35 PM
Luke Pukem
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be getting both.  BF4 for myself, and CoD to play with friends.  

6/23/13 8:05 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thefightphysician - COD is fun but only BF with friends gives you those truly epic gaming moments... I played COD on Xbox to death but it was only when I shot a jet out the sky with an RPG whilst being in a helicopter my buddy was flying over the ocean that I realized that... Ah you get the point. BF4.

What it comes down to is: destructible skyscrapers vs dog with mounted camera. Phone Post 3.0
Haha...yeeaaa, good ol' BF3 Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.