UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Forum member Malagant

6/26/13 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so confuse
6/27/13 11:00 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing yet in the mail Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 11:06 AM
pennviachoke
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malagant - Nothing yet in the mail Phone Post 3.0
Check the tracking # on USPS.com? I'll do it now Phone Post
6/27/13 11:22 AM
pennviachoke

Apparently because I'm a cheap ass and sent it first class USPS there is no way to track the package..they don't offer tracking on international 1st class shipping. I was assured by 2 different customer service reps that it is in transit but no way to know when it will arrive.

I'm on top if this bro, if its not there in another 4-5 days let me know & I'll call & raise hell. Phone Post
6/27/13 10:22 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
pennviachoke - 
This is from the UFC in Seattle event last year.

I'm on the left

Phone Post

Wait...

You and leghound never left my side the whole night.... Where am I? This was at the bar Matt had setup, right?

Before we rolled out we asked you "Where you headed Rick?" and you said "Depends"

....sounds like you needed to change 'em

Great pic!! I don't knowif everyone realizes that Leghound is a fuggin giant. You don't seem as enormous in this pic. Or maybe you just got taller and taller with each beer I drank??

And LOL at Get off my lawn. Heart you Super Storm!! 

6/27/13 10:39 PM
pennviachoke

Dude is seriously tall...made me feel like a midget. Phone Post
6/27/13 10:57 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Dude is seriously tall...made me feel like a midget. Phone Post

You?!? Im 5'4" I was up to his friggin belly button!

6/27/13 11:16 PM
pennviachoke

Krs10KO.com -

That's a dangerous area to be*

*according to Rick Phone Post
6/28/13 12:26 AM
RickStorm
1746 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

lol

there is a picture somewhere of me choking him, and im 6'1" and I was on my tippy toes, almost had to get on a chair LOL

6/28/13 12:49 AM
pennviachoke

I think i have it...let me look Phone Post
6/30/13 1:59 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has arrived according to my brother. I'll check it when I get home in a weeks time.

Thanks bro, Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 2:09 PM
pennviachoke

Malagant - It has arrived according to my brother. I'll check it when I get home in a weeks time.

Thanks bro, Phone Post 3.0
Great news! Congratulations bro & if you frame it, post pictures so I can see. Phone Post
7/1/13 12:09 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

BEEP?

7/1/13 12:10 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
pennviachoke - 

I'm on the left

Phone Post

Wait...

You and leghound never left my side the whole night.... Where am I? This was at the bar Matt had setup, right?

Before we rolled out we asked you "Where you headed Rick?" and you said "Depends"

Great pic!! I don't knowif everyone realizes that Leghound is a fuggin giant. You don't seem as enormous in this pic. Or maybe you just got taller and taller with each beer I drank??

It's just the perspective.  I'm actually 5 feet behind everybody else in this pic.  Was gonna say I look a bit romo in that pic than realize everybody in that pic looks a bit romo....good thing we were at a gay bar or it would have been awkward!

7/1/13 11:52 AM
RickStorm
1746 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
pennviachoke - 

I'm on the left

Phone Post

Wait...

It's just the perspective.  I'm actually 5 feet behind everybody else in this pic.  Was gonna say I look a bit romo in that pic than realize everybody in that pic looks a bit romo....good thing we were at a gay bar or it would have been awkward!

WHAT!!! That was a gay bar?

Hmmmm, no wonder everyone was rubbing up against me...... I thought it was just crowded

7/1/13 1:40 PM
Leghound

Edited: 07/01/13 1:40 PM

LOL, you weren't there, and no it wasn't really a romo bar.  That pic (in which you weren't present as your dentures were bothering you) was from the croc.  It also wasn't everyone rubbing against you, it was just the geek at the afterparty.

7/1/13 3:13 PM
pennviachoke

Baaahahahaaaaa Phone Post
7/1/13 3:50 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 07/01/13 3:50 PM
Leghound - 

LOL, you weren't there, and no it wasn't really a romo bar.  That pic (in which you weren't present as your dentures were bothering you) was from the croc.  It also wasn't everyone rubbing against you, it was just the geek at the afterparty.

oh.. you guys went somewhere after I left? lol

and just so you know... I dont have dentures but after the 27th I really do have to go to the dentist and get a top one.. and im sooo scared lol

Ive had 3 teeth break off from sparing the last 2 years and the dentist said he cant fix them, that all my top ones will keep breaking off and need to be removed

fucking sucks getting old

7/1/13 4:02 PM
Leghound

Oh man that sucks dude!  My dad has super soft teeth and they kept breaking off as well. 

7/1/13 4:12 PM
RickStorm

Never had teeth trouble until these last few years. I used to use a cheap boil & bite but after getting the 1st one broke I went and got a good mouth guard. Still broke off a few more so I finally went to dentist and he said all my top teeth are bad inside and will continue to break off

7/1/13 5:15 PM
pennviachoke

Damn..good luck with that rick. Phone Post
7/2/13 1:42 AM
Krs10KO.com

Leghound -

This and the last few posts have made me literally laugh out loud! Too Good for just LOL.
(except for your dental fears Storm. Good luck buddy) Phone Post
7/2/13 1:55 AM
RickStorm

Thanks Penn & Krs

I might need ya'll to fly here to Oregon for support

Im serious

7/2/13 9:28 AM
pennviachoke

RickStorm -

Thanks Penn & Krs

Im serious

My best friend is in Oregon now..I'm pissed I couldn't go with him Phone Post
7/2/13 2:11 PM
Leghound

pennviachoke - 
RickStorm -

Thanks Penn & Krs

Im serious

My best friend is in Oregon now..I'm pissed I couldn't go with him Phone Post

You shipped your dog here?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.