UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Henderson: I plan on stopping [Rashad]

6/14/13 10:06 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ariel Helwani: Dan, some people have suggest that Rashad Evans has lost a step, do you agree?

Dan Henderson: No, I'm expecting to fight the best Rashad Evans that there ever was, and that's what I hope for. I hope that he's at his best and that's just going to make for a more exciting fight.

Ariel Helwani: His last performance obviously wasn't a good one, what do you take away from that?

Dan Henderson: Not a whole lot. I mean everybody has a bad fight or is flat, has a bad performance. I've been there too and I can't be judged on that last one and I'm not going to judge him on how that last one was.

Ariel Helwani: Much like you lately he has become more of a striker, but recently has been working with Kenny Monday. They've hired him over at the Blackzillians. Does that he mean he's going to try to wrestle you more tomorrow?

Dan Henderson: No I think he's still not going to forget about his stand up, but I was already expecting for him to try to take me down at some point in the fight

Ariel Helwani: Do you hear the chatter, some people saying maybe it's time for Dan to walk away? Do you hear that and does that bother you?

Dan Henderson: I hear it, but it doesn't bother me at all. It's entertaining for me. It creates a bigger challenge I guess

Ariel Helwani: How do you see this fight playing out?

Dan Henderson: I think it's going to be a war and I plan on stopping him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.