UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJJ/MMA train/live in beach house w/Dean Lister

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
6/15/13 7:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeanLister
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone, just putting a heads up out there. My gym is about to lease a 2 bedroom house 30 yards from Mission Beach in San Diego, CA. Nice area and summertime on the beach is nice in San Diego! Its a project I am placed with right now... I will be living in 1 room, 2nd room will have 4 beds (2 bunks) fight camp style, 4 lockers for valuables.. Fridge, kitchen, internet, big screen TV, PS3, barbecue, 2 parking spaces, laundry facility, place to hang dry your gi/fightgear, might include a high altitude sleep tent. Looks to be available mid July onwards. Training is 2X a day everyday. Train/live with 3X ADCC world champion coming soon, fight club style!! deanlister@gmail.com for more info. or post right here and I can get back to you.
6/15/13 7:53 PM
devilishstoner
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a dream. What's the price?
6/15/13 7:54 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

howbout an out of shape 33 year old with no training. I just wanna hang out, man.
6/15/13 7:54 PM
kyle223
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds amazing
6/15/13 7:56 PM
RickStorm
1602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Great oppurtunity

6/15/13 7:59 PM
Malvert the Janitor
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broads?

I kid, I kid. Sounds amazing! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 8:02 PM
Jake95
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - howbout an out of shape 33 year old with no training. I just wanna hang out, man.

LOL
6/15/13 8:05 PM
DeanLister
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah it will be very affordable... Gym is thinking $35 per night for a bed if staying for a few days to a week or $25-$30 per night if staying for more than 2 weeks. Also will be a team/group discount if 4 are coming to take the whole room, only 3 will need to pay, letting 4th stay for free.. gym fee is about $100 per 2 weeks stay.

We are working it out right now.
6/15/13 8:06 PM
DeanLister

out of shape 33 year old... No prob haha.. we can get you in shape if you want... Or if you just wanna enjoy the summer and roll a bit, its fine either way
6/15/13 8:08 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like an invitation to a UG party on the beach!

Cindy

6/15/13 8:08 PM
pennviachoke
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds awesome!! Phone Post
6/15/13 8:09 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Opportunity of a life time! Phone Post
6/15/13 8:10 PM
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wants the policy on bring chicks bak? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 8:15 PM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok Desn, My wife Nhia,me and the 4 kids are moving in, Prepare yourself. :p haha Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 8:22 PM
Nuevo Haole

APunkGotPunkdByThePunk - Wants the policy on bring chicks bak? Phone Post 3.0

The classy kind that will hook up with three other dudes in the room?

6/15/13 8:27 PM
carcaju
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be awesome. Sounds very affordable also.
6/15/13 8:30 PM
DeanLister

chicks back is all good, no hookers only... haha... well that's true actually... you think boogeyman is gonna cockblock??? aint gonna happen :))))
6/15/13 8:31 PM
DeanLister

Nuevo Haole,

where there is a will, there's a way
6/15/13 8:39 PM
DarceSideoftheMoon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds like exactly what I need to disappear for two weeks. I will be emailing you tonight or tmrw.
6/15/13 8:47 PM
Dean Demuro
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE FOR THE PS3? Phone Post
6/15/13 8:55 PM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - chicks back is all good, no hookers only... haha... well that's true actually... you think boogeyman is gonna cockblock??? aint gonna happen :))))

sounds like fun! great opportunity for someone
6/16/13 3:02 AM
DeanLister

I have about 20 games for PS3.. But bring your own.. I think most fighters/BJJ guys/wrestlers, etc almost all of us play video games perhaps
6/16/13 3:30 AM
Sensei Milla 209TT
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, this sounds incredible
6/16/13 3:32 AM
rosario00

T Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:43 AM
DeanLister

I remember traveling to many countries as a young fighter... So I go around the world to train such as in Brazil or in Europe.. (I've been to 38 countries in my life btw) upon arriving I get a hotel for absolute cheapest $50 a night but usually about $80 a night and sometimes more... then I found constant difficulties washing/drying my clothes and fight gear.. There rarely would be a fridge, let alone one large enough for me to buy real groceries to support a good fighter/athlete life Would usually be on like the 5th floor in a hotel in an area that wouldn't be so "stellar" to put it lightly.. Also at times would be a bus ride or taxi ride away from the gym I was training at, not a bike ride like we are offering in San Diego.. This is real opportunity to live real So Cal life and train in arguably the best training environment on the planet... The fight/grappler house rent is not contingent upon being a member of my gym or signing up... Of course that is desired by my gym but this is an opportunity to train wherever you want and to live relaxed...... Vacation with hard training. I will have minimal rules, such as if a student arrives after 11PM, he/she must be quiet upon entering (prob not the case on Saturday night though) and the fight sleep room is to be quiet in consideration of those trying to sleep around you.. Not much else other than to clean up after yourself.. Probably I'm also looking to buy 4 beach cruisers to get around locally (everything important is within 5 minutes by bicycle) and maybe I buy a beach junker car like an old Geo Metro or something haha.... Just as a gym/fighter access car to help with extra transportation..
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.