UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJJ/MMA train/live in beach house w/Dean Lister

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/16/13 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Radio Raheem
1334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - howbout an out of shape 33 year old with no training. I just wanna hang out, man.
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 1:24 PM
Magic Mago
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice deal Phone Post
6/16/13 1:50 PM
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I wasn't still battling cancer I would look to grab a few guys on my team and go out there. I will pass it on to the guys at my gym and see if they are interested.

Dean are you coming out to Colorado anytime soon to Factory X? JJ is a friend of mine, known him since we were in high school. His sister is one of my best friends and I always want to get down to Factory X when/if you are in town. My gym )Team Relson Gracie) and Factory X are pretty close to one another, and we have guys who train at both places. Would be great to come to one of your seminars, or have you do a seminar at our gym if you are ever in town.
6/16/13 1:50 PM
Alex Bruner
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
6/16/13 1:54 PM
ShakaFerreira
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn this is almost too good to be true!

*unzips* :-) Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 2:16 PM
bagger
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent Dean.
6/16/13 2:43 PM
ocdacc
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 2:43 PM
med
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds amazing! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:06 PM
DNAsmoothie
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like an awesome opportunity, I wish I was skilled enough to share your air Dean...no homo of course lol Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:13 PM
McSurly
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would be a great week or two. In. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:52 PM
bmorela3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is epic. i would love to do this

whats your gyms preference... gi or nogi Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:53 PM
The Loge
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing and very affordable opportunity! Mission beach is beautiful too! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 4:58 PM
SD CARTEL
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live in mission beach and it's awesome. Great opportunity with a world renowned instructor in a world class city.
6/16/13 5:06 PM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pacific beach in the summer is crazy fun!! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 5:19 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - I remember traveling to many countries as a young fighter... So I go around the world to train such as in Brazil or in Europe.. (I've been to 38 countries in my life btw) upon arriving I get a hotel for absolute cheapest $50 a night but usually about $80 a night and sometimes more... then I found constant difficulties washing/drying my clothes and fight gear.. There rarely would be a fridge, let alone one large enough for me to buy real groceries to support a good fighter/athlete life Would usually be on like the 5th floor in a hotel in an area that wouldn't be so "stellar" to put it lightly.. Also at times would be a bus ride or taxi ride away from the gym I was training at, not a bike ride like we are offering in San Diego.. This is real opportunity to live real So Cal life and train in arguably the best training environment on the planet... The fight/grappler house rent is not contingent upon being a member of my gym or signing up... Of course that is desired by my gym but this is an opportunity to train wherever you want and to live relaxed...... Vacation with hard training. I will have minimal rules, such as if a student arrives after 11PM, he/she must be quiet upon entering (prob not the case on Saturday night though) and the fight sleep room is to be quiet in consideration of those trying to sleep around you.. Not much else other than to clean up after yourself.. Probably I'm also looking to buy 4 beach cruisers to get around locally (everything important is within 5 minutes by bicycle) and maybe I buy a beach junker car like an old Geo Metro or something haha.... Just as a gym/fighter access car to help with extra transportation..
Sounds like a great idea for a themed/niche type hostel!
It looks like you wouldn't have any competition in MB also, closest hostel/BB I could find was bordering on PB and has shit for ratings.

Best of luck Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 5:20 PM
DeanLister
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rick Screeton, how you been my bro???

SD Cartel, the beach will never be the same again without your epic beard, don't lose it bro

DNASmootie, no homo detected haha..

303, I really should come out again to CO... Like it out there, say what up to JJ for me, i'm sure I'll see him soon and train

Trollgrudge11, yes AZ isn't so far away. At the moment Mid July when this begins, I will be using only 1 parking space before I get a house beach junk car... so yeah the 2nd space should be available for anyone visiting that has a car, otherwise as we all know parking at the beach is a bitch
6/16/13 5:24 PM
DeanLister
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode, bring your X box no prob

Brabo ben, if you need to get away from the GF to train for a week, this will be an ongoing thing, not temporary so stay in touch,

whitemustang, thanks!!

hmb - hit me up!!

BRUCEYl - yeah we will have a website up shortly

MuayThaiGuy06 - Hit me up!!

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Only 1 bathroom in the middle of the 2 bedrooms... haha should improve if you live beach/BJJ/grappling life
6/16/13 5:26 PM
supercan
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean...we have a guy for whom this could possibly be amazing! We are literally trying to contact him now to tell him about it. He is actually training at our gym as we speak. Anyway, this kif had never heard of jiu jitsu a year ago. He is now 15-2 in tournament competition and is a blue belt.

This could be an incredible opportunity for him. We (he) will be in touch. Phone Post
6/16/13 5:31 PM
6ULDV8
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.  Awesome lifetime 101, and you get to learn to beat the fuck out of people too.

Awesomesauce.

TTT

6/16/13 5:35 PM
jhovanp
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I stay for a couple months haha just lost my place out here and looking to make a change Phone Post
6/16/13 5:48 PM
DeanLister

jhovanp,

perhaps it could work out..
6/16/13 5:51 PM
Job Security

In for bromantics. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 5:53 PM
jhovanp
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great I'll send an email Phone Post
6/16/13 6:31 PM
Listen to Rush
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so down. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 6:42 PM
Authority Figure

This is a sweet ass deal. If I was in the area, I'd lie and tell my wife that I was going on a business trip and spend a week, just for the experience. lol

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.