UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJJ/MMA train/live in beach house w/Dean Lister

6/17/13 9:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oboe
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you okay with me masturbating in your rented bed?... Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 9:34 AM
GodSaveTheReem
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - Are you okay with me masturbating in your rented bed?... Phone Post 3.0

you can only do it so long as the lights are on and you're moaning loudly
6/17/13 10:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would be amazing! I'm gonna count all the change in my piggy bank and see where I'm at, then get a gameplan together to rob a liquor store or something and make it happen. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 10:37 AM
mesorum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can i bring girls in my room?
6/17/13 10:40 AM
whimpy77
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im gonna see if i can get a week of work to go do this, would be incredible even if for just a week
6/17/13 12:04 PM
Kick Boxe
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. I live in pacific beach and already trane at victory and I still want to do it Phone Post
6/17/13 12:43 PM
supercan
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent. Our guy is like a little girl waiting to hear about going to the prom with the quarterback! (He'd be pissed if he knew I said that.) The person I emailed you about is our "star" student. He's the guy that every gym owner wished they could clone. We are holding out hope that you'll give him a shot, Dean. Much respect to you for doing it.
6/17/13 1:28 PM
MmmozzY

Woah, this sounds awesome... Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 1:44 PM
On the Mat
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Owner, On the Mat
DeanLister - chicks back is all good, no hookers only... haha... well that's true actually... you think boogeyman is gonna cockblock??? aint gonna happen :))))

I have partied and trained with Dean in multiple countries. He ain't no cock block!!

This is a killer opportunity.
6/17/13 1:59 PM
Primal
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So its like 550 for two weeks gym and board, yup doin it Phone Post
6/17/13 2:09 PM
patches

dude, im really going to do this...just gotta get coverage at my academy. and i have to ask my wife............im kidding ....not really
6/17/13 4:04 PM
DanteHec
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sensei Milla 209TT - Wow, this sounds incredible
. Phone Post
6/17/13 4:18 PM
MMAMAZ

How long is this offer for Dean? And is there a chance in the future to come and train? I'm 19 and have a torn labrum, so after my surgery it's going to take about 3 months to be back to jits.. Phone Post
6/17/13 5:07 PM
DeanLister
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will update tonight... Looks like we are signing the lease today... then it will be official. this will be an ongoing thing for sure, not temporary... Although for sure the summer, next 3 months anyways is gonna book up real quick so let me know your level of interest ASAP..
6/17/13 5:12 PM
DeanLister
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supercan, sounds great

mesorum, yes I'm sure it's not a problem.. just gotta be quiet if others are there.. haha.. NO HOOKERS is only rule.. also there will be a fold out bed/couch in living room..

Oboe, I will try to find disposable raincoat/panchos to sell you haha.. or maybe there is always a closet lol

GodSaveTheReem, well that's the cool thing about a fighter house, I'll have a fridge, so unlike a hotel where you have problems storing food, this won't be a problem.. will have full kitchen, gonna buy a juice machine, I have an expensive alkaline filtration system for water... this will be a healthy environment... yes a few beers are ok being that its summertime on the beach, but not a party environment. Fight house Also across the street from my gym we have a café that makes great food, trying to organize in fact, a meal plan system where people can buy a meal plan at a quantity discount like 2 meals a/day.. Would be healthy and cheaper
6/17/13 5:14 PM
DeanLister

SecretSeraphim, yes you look ready IMO haha

BernardHopkins, such words have never been spoken around me, but I have heard of people saying other impossible things, like what if I could pick up a car over my head... Shit like that I have heard also

will update today later
6/17/13 5:21 PM
Oboe
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - supercan, sounds great

mesorum, yes I'm sure it's not a problem.. just gotta be quiet if others are there.. haha.. NO HOOKERS is only rule.. also there will be a fold out bed/couch in living room..

Oboe, I will try to find disposable raincoat/panchos to sell you haha.. or maybe there is always a closet lol

GodSaveTheReem, well that's the cool thing about a fighter house, I'll have a fridge, so unlike a hotel where you have problems storing food, this won't be a problem.. will have full kitchen, gonna buy a juice machine, I have an expensive alkaline filtration system for water... this will be a healthy environment... yes a few beers are ok being that its summertime on the beach, but not a party environment. Fight house Also across the street from my gym we have a café that makes great food, trying to organize in fact, a meal plan system where people can buy a meal plan at a quantity discount like 2 meals a/day.. Would be healthy and cheaper
I tend to fill my closet with old cum rags.. Will you provide me a storage facility until i lose my virginity, even if i dont reside there?... Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 5:31 PM
Jack_Bauer
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - awesome, what is the bathroom situation like? I have ibs so that part may be important.

i laughed at the way this was written.....

6/17/13 6:28 PM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just a ridiculously good opportunity. I'm locked in to my life for the next 2-3 years but any of you drifter types should seize this like a piranha and leave nothing but bones!

6/17/13 7:18 PM
chitownbjj
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Primal - So its like 550 for two weeks gym and board, yup doin it Phone Post
Add an extra $20 for a couple bottles of ibuprofen for your ankles/knees... Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 7:29 PM
soldave
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amazing price, id love to get a pro fighter kid I know in England out for a few weeks.Going to have to help him round up some money
6/17/13 7:47 PM
Ezekiel

I would jump like a little girl if I found out earlier so i could save some dough . I love SD and have thought of moving there from out here in Jersey. Keep posting about this ,because if you do this next summer I would love to do 3 weeks or a month. I just need time to make money for it and take off from work Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 9:41 PM
Dr Schopenhauer

Book me for July through December. I also have no interest in training but I like modern family, I sleep naked, and have a 2000 dodge grand caravan. Phone Post
6/17/13 11:53 PM
Blunderhooks
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically it's TUF but without spunk on the sushi.

Sounds good. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:04 AM
mikecalimbas

MMA / BJJ, Writer/Photographer
Such a great opportunity. Dean is the man! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.