UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJJ/MMA train/live in beach house w/Dean Lister

6/19/13 4:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supercan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got the general email and he has responded, but just not with maybe the same details as you got. I'm sure he is swamped. I just really want to get my guy in there before his debut fight in September. This would be HUGE for helping him. Dean has been nothing but great so far, and the fact that he is even doing this is amazing!
6/19/13 4:54 PM
tuffnuff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugarfoot - 
supercan - Damn, MorrisDay and Sugarfoot! I thought I was on top of this shit! What do you guys know that I don't? Get at me, Dean! Please!
Did you email him? He's responded to every one of mine so far, and he'a been super cool about everything. I'm sure he is busy as well. Phone Post 3.0

Cool man! Voted up and here's an article from that event: http://www.scribd.com/doc/119882237/TuffNUff-AbuDhabi-in-Magazine

6/19/13 4:55 PM
Sugarfoot
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeh, it'll work out, I would just try and get some solid dates worked out. I'm planning on going to the South Bay Open, which is August 3rd. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 4:56 PM
tuffnuff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuffNUff AbuDhabi in Magazine by Barry Meyer

6/19/13 4:58 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we have to listen to Dean's wacky political views all day?
6/19/13 7:28 PM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - yes there will be a mandatory "political re-education" class mandatory when the sun goes down, haha
6/19/13 8:04 PM
The Destroyer88

Will sleep on beach and pay full price if the beds/couch are full. Not even joking. Might come to class with a crab up my ass but I'll be there!
6/20/13 12:31 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedestroyer88 - I'm sure we will find a way, otherwise crabjitsu can be used maybe
6/20/13 1:23 AM
6ULDV8

TTT

6/20/13 1:34 AM
Das_410
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds Promising..whats the price range?

6/20/13 2:13 AM
ThickS0lid N Right
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Porkchop - yes there will be a mandatory "political re-education" class mandatory when the sun goes down, haha
Dude beach, chicks, top level training, and you'll rant about politics...as long as you agree that neither party has our best interest in mind I'm pretty sure I should be in Cali Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 7:42 AM
The Destroyer88

DeanLister - thedestroyer88 - I'm sure we will find a way, otherwise crabjitsu can be used maybe

If only there was a legit way for me to get from here to there at the price of $0. Got enough for the four weeks but thats it!
6/20/13 3:28 PM
Sugarfoot
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -
DeanLister - thedestroyer88 - I'm sure we will find a way, otherwise crabjitsu can be used maybe

If only there was a legit way for me to get from here to there at the price of $0. Got enough for the four weeks but thats it!
Where is here? I found a great deal on a flight from Indiana. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 3:34 PM
6ULDV8

This is just an awesome idea.

Dean Lister is winning the game of life, and helping others to do it too.

TTT

6/20/13 5:30 PM
The Destroyer88

Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -

Chicago :/
6/20/13 5:37 PM
Winston Wolf

be cool if u videod some of this or made a documentary.Sounds like a great opportunity and whole lot of fun.
6/20/13 10:21 PM
The Destroyer88

Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -

How much did you pay?
6/20/13 10:36 PM
SlickPacific

Dr Schopenhauer -  Oper,

I am a huge fan! Are you guys cool if a gay guy moves in for a bit? Sometimes people get apprehensive. I will hang up and listen. Phone Post

lol
6/20/13 10:39 PM
Sugarfoot

The Destroyer88 -
Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -

How much did you pay?
$350 round trip. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 12:14 AM
The Destroyer88

Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -
Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -

How much did you pay?

Can you put me in your suitcase?
6/21/13 12:56 AM
Primal
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -
Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -
Sugarfoot - 
The Destroyer88 -

How much did you pay?

Can you put me in your suitcase?
If i drive from michigan can i be the carryon? Im small ill probably fit! Phone Post
6/21/13 1:46 PM
Sugarfoot

U guys are nuts, of course you can be my carry on and we can split the fare. PM me for my paypal address. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 8:28 PM
Sugarfoot

TTT Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:46 PM
Dublin Dave
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - This weekend I'll have a website for the live in program as well so i'll keep everyone posted for sure
Any update on the website Dean? Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 9:13 PM
Sugarfoot

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.