UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm blown away by Miocic...

6/15/13 11:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cleveland stand up! War Miocic Phone Post
6/15/13 11:57 PM
mose
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - He fought the perfect fight against Nelson. Fuck the haters. He respected Nelson's power, picked him apart and looked fantastic.

Good for him.

The shitty thing for Nelson is that this is the last fight of his contract and now he has to negotiate after looking like total shit. Pretty much negates his last fight. That's how bad he looked.

It was honestly kind of weird. I mean, he's obviously in brutal shape compared to the rest of the field, but I can't remember seeing him so tired so fast in a fight. Maybe he was sick or something.... Who knows...

roy is 36 and just hit the infamous '9-year mark'.

This could go down as the fight when the death spiral began and Roy officially began to slide, and slide fast.

6/15/13 11:58 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch - 

He was landing powerful, devastating combos. A lesser chin than Roy's would have failed 10 times in that fight.

Yes, I hate the running thing... but if there's someone I can understand it against, it's Roy "Iron Chin, Ko right" Nelson, when you're fuckin destroying him and don't want to get 1-hitter-quittered

100% agree

6/15/13 11:58 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad I only put $10 on him to make $30 profit at + 300

6/15/13 11:59 PM
HossPearson
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.
If my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:00 AM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mose - 
Porkchop - He fought the perfect fight against Nelson. Fuck the haters. He respected Nelson's power, picked him apart and looked fantastic.

Good for him.

The shitty thing for Nelson is that this is the last fight of his contract and now he has to negotiate after looking like total shit. Pretty much negates his last fight. That's how bad he looked.

It was honestly kind of weird. I mean, he's obviously in brutal shape compared to the rest of the field, but I can't remember seeing him so tired so fast in a fight. Maybe he was sick or something.... Who knows...

roy is 36 and just hit the infamous '9-year mark'.

This could go down as the fight when the death spiral began and Roy officially began to slide, and slide fast.

I hope not, I'm a big Roy fan and wish him success wherever he goes and fights, just wish he didn't rely so heavily on his overhand right. Some fights are going to be tough and you need a plan B.
6/16/13 12:00 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of us... one of us... one of us...

6/16/13 12:01 AM
the geek

NorthernIrishZombie - 

One of us... one of us... one of us...

I will never underestimate him again, absolutely fucking blown away by his performance.
6/16/13 12:01 AM
AlbertEinstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
He's running away from Roy is what he's doing. Phone Post

Gotta disagree bud, trying to regain position imo. Hopefully he'll comment on this thread about it.

Wait a minute. Does Miocic post here?
6/16/13 12:03 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he has only posted a couple of times recently. I asked him about the UG in the past on Twitter and he said he tries to stay away from here because it scares him, haha. I imagine it's Chris Camozzi who got him here.

6/16/13 12:04 AM
the geek

AlbertEinstein - 
the geek - 
the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.

Gotta disagree bud, trying to regain position imo. Hopefully he'll comment on this thread about it.

Wait a minute. Does Miocic post here?

Yup, he signed up about 2 weeks ago.
6/16/13 12:04 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I was right about Miocic. Heavyweight needs all the contenders it can get Phone Post
6/16/13 12:07 AM
the geek

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Glad I was right about Miocic. Heavyweight needs all the contenders it can get Phone Post

Right on bud

6/16/13 12:17 AM
the geek

KickYoNuts - 

Too bad I only put $10 on him to make $30 profit at + 300

Dang

6/16/13 12:19 AM
I LOVE GSP

I'm just saying for what it was Stipe did well but that was easily the worst cardio we've ever seen from Roy so it's Roy's own fault he took an ass kicking.
6/16/13 12:30 AM
the geek

UVolt -  Cleveland stand up! War Miocic Phone Post

:)

6/16/13 12:44 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Mayhem13 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
the geek -

He somehow managed to land over 120 Sig Strike and completely batter and dominate Roy while "running away" from him then... Phone Post
No, he didn't land any shots when he was running. You can't land a punch, while you're running with your back turned. Phone Post
6/16/13 1:18 AM
18Doc
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
UVolt -  Cleveland stand up! War Miocic Phone Post

:)

This. Lebron who? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 1:26 AM
Elwoood
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stipe vs the winner of Overeem/Browne? Phone Post
6/16/13 1:42 AM
the geek

Elwoood - Stipe vs the winner of Overeem/Browne? Phone Post
I like it. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 2:23 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

FinestScotch -
Mayhem13 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
the geek -

He somehow managed to land over 120 Sig Strike and completely batter and dominate Roy while "running away" from him then... Phone Post
No, he didn't land any shots when he was running. You can't land a punch, while you're running with your back turned. Phone Post

So Stipe ran for 15 minutes, yet landed 120 sig strikes? And those weren't 'fightmetric sig strikes', they had Roy rocked and wobbly.

By your logic, this isn't possible.

Please clarify.

Please show me where I said he ran for 15 minutes. Until then, please stop putting words in my mouth. Phone Post
6/16/13 2:26 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

"he's picking him apart, but there are times where he turns his back and literally runs away"
Those are my exact words, maybe you should read my comment next time. Phone Post
6/16/13 2:41 AM
rRooster
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring the UFC and Stipe to Cleveland Dana! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:03 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

FinestScotch -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  "he's picking him apart, but there are times where he turns his back and literally runs away"
Those are my exact words, maybe you should read my comment next time. Phone Post

I read your comment.

Your follow up comments give more clear intention to your words.

Sorry that your boy Roy got outclassed in all areas.

Uh no, you obviously didn't read my comment, and now you're trying to back track... Like a coward. I never even insinuated that he ran the whole fight. Phone Post
6/16/13 4:09 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

Yeah because Nelson has never gassed before right?

Stipe dominated from bell to bell, fought to his gameplan perfectly and was a stylistically tough matchup for Nelson. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.